BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
esmeralda r.
esmeralda r.
Les puedo decir que me encaaaaaaaaanta esta linea de maquillaje actualmente compre la base fitme y estoy loca con ella cubre bien un 100% no necesito mucho corrector con esta base y se siente agradable a la piel no pesada me dura todo el dia el maquillaje.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Vernon, BC
I will never buy Covergirls foundation again. It leaves my face feeling coated in muck and will not spead evenly. Because of how heavy it is, it causes me to break out and it is very hard to wash off.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Hyrum, UT
I never used to use any kind of foundation and someone recommended the BB Cream. I absolutely love it because it's more of a tint combined with a moisturizer AND SPF. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who wants a heavy coverage, but if you just need a light coverage this if PERFECT.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
I love covergirl. For a drug store brand they sre fabulous! Their mascara is my go to essential.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Puerto Rico
Love themmmm!!!! Best máscaras and eyeliners...!!! Great use for all makeup!!!
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Covergirl is a really good go to drugstore makeup brand. And though I don't love all of their products, I do find that the majority of them are pretty great! The lash last mascara is my go to drugstore mascara for sure!
NINETT V.
NINETT V.
Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
he usado la mascara de pestañas y me parece que crea grumos en las mismas. pienso que una forma mas ligera podria funcionar mejor.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cali
Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl for yrs and I like their mascara and now the last allday concealer and powder is really really good. The quality is great and coverage is awesome too and going to Walmart or shoppers drug mart is so good to know they carry it.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely love covergirl. when i started wearing makeup as a teen, it was always covergirl & even to this day. i find their stuff works awesone & its not expensive. its empowering!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.