BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Magali V.
esta marca es una que tiene los mejores cosmeticos que podes llegar a pedir.
no vendria mal unos para regalo de navidad
Karen H.
I like its variety, presentation and that is in stores in my country, some products are expensive but worth buying them
Keshla R.
Love the brand but on thier foundation they need to work a pit mor and covorage. And test makeup for tropical weather..
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB
Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
manuela z.
una marca genial, muy buenos productos ademas las campañas que hacen son muy buenas. la recomiendo a todas las chicas.
Es una de las mejores marcas de maquillaje,es muy duradero,me puede durar horaaas sin correrse ...la verdad me encantaa
Macarena M.
Lima
Amazing mascaras havent tried anything else but I've seen videos and swatches from the eyeshadows and they look amazing
Céline M.
Moncton, NB
Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
Noelia S.
Guatemala, Guatemala
COVERGIRL!!! FACINANTE, me encanta mucho un labial que no se ni como se llama pero es de menta es un glooss facinante .
Stevie C.
Good quality make up. Eye shadow and mascara remove easily so long as it's not water proof it's impossible to wash away
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.