BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Products I've used before from Covergirl are full lash bloom. It is nice mascara but I'm not fond of the wand because I'm not used to using that type of wand. But I do love the formula
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is something I grew up seeing so it was natural and easy to gravitate to their products. Until this day I still purchase from them and have had much success with their products.
Shaden G.
Shaden G.
Me gustaría que los labiales con glosa de covergirl no estén tan pegajosos, en lo general tienen muy bellos colores
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Covergirls mascara is great. Really dark colour and easy to apply, doesn't smudge and stays on for ever!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good makeup brand,that's inexpensive? Look no further! Cover girl is one of my tried and true drugstore makeup brands and it has never let me down... I love their foundations it doesn't make me break out and also their eyeliners are really nice
Laura I.
Laura I.
I have used tons of Covergirl's products and love every single one of them. Sometimes the mascara clumps up, but that is my only complaint. Covergirl has become part of my everyday makeup routine and I love it. I will definitely be using the Covergirl products again.
esmeralda r.
esmeralda r.
Les puedo decir que me encaaaaaaaaanta esta linea de maquillaje actualmente compre la base fitme y estoy loca con ella cubre bien un 100% no necesito mucho corrector con esta base y se siente agradable a la piel no pesada me dura todo el dia el maquillaje.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Vernon, BC
I will never buy Covergirls foundation again. It leaves my face feeling coated in muck and will not spead evenly. Because of how heavy it is, it causes me to break out and it is very hard to wash off.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Hyrum, UT
I never used to use any kind of foundation and someone recommended the BB Cream. I absolutely love it because it's more of a tint combined with a moisturizer AND SPF. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who wants a heavy coverage, but if you just need a light coverage this if PERFECT.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
I usually use their lipsticks, powders and bases. I find them OK, but not exceptionally great. So I try some and combine my makeup with other brands. Usually buy it on pharmacies or department stores, so it will be cheaper. Give them a try, you may find your go to makeup product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.