BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana S.
Ana S.
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Duncan, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl carries my very favourite brand of drugstore mascara (Supersizer), and while I have found some of their products lacking I think they have really been stepping up their game lately.
Gianna D.
Gianna D.
The only product that I have used is an eye pallete that I actually bought from a friend. The colors are all neutral: browns black and white. They last for quite some time giving the fact that I don't use primers. It's not difficult to remove and the colors have a bit of glitter on them. Abolutely beautiful!
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
I really like covergirl, it's the only mascaras I will use they have tons of different types, it's great for beginners and experts
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality of make up all around for every product they bring out! The eye shadows are not chalky and are blend able! Everything is reasonably priced and you can't really complain for a good drugstore line!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Powell River, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girls mascaras. They are always my go to for mascara. They always have ones that don't clump up your eyelashes
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
COVERGIRL is a great makeup and beauty brand for woman and men. They have a huge range of make up to choose from. From mascara, foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow and more . I really like this brand and i like how they have more affordable products but then if want to spend a bit of money there are some really great products
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS
Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Florence , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has a variety of reasonably priced good quality products. They are a brand i tend to lean towards in the drugstore because I know I can trust them and if I don't like something at least I didn't brake the bank for it
Luisa Z.
Luisa Z.
Barranquilla
"Full Lash Bloom" mascara by covergirl charm me, covers perfect and leaves them with good volume. Sassy eyelashes ;)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.