Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

COVERGIRL

BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 5,846 Reviews

Top Questions See all 23 Q&A

  • Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5846)
Q&A (23)
Media (121)
Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle L.
3 reviews
I am using the be mate lipstick by Katy Perry and I love it ao much! It keeps my lips hydrated all day long and the colors stay well and is not sticky at all. The colors are very trendy and can be easily match with all my clothes.
Alana B.
Canberra
11 reviews
Covergirl is a really good low end makeup brand. I haven't tried all products because there is a lot to try but so far most products have been up to standard. It's very affordable which is good if you love makeup but don't have a lot of money.
Javiera A.
Santiago
25 reviews
Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Dieselle F.
9 reviews
Very cheap prices for good products. Not as good as the top notch brands but it looks fine to almost anyone who isn't a makeup artist. They have almost everything
Ana Clara P.
15 reviews

Super super suuper super recommendable I love all products I have a beautiful collection
María C.
6 reviews
en mi ciudad es la marca de productos de bellezza que son de lina pro, y accequibles a los precios, asi que es perfecto para tener productos de calidad y que sabes que por ser covergirl son confiables
me encanta esta marca por su variedad y cuidado en la piel
Dannia G.
Piura
10 reviews
Covergirl is a very commercial brand, but recommended. Many of its results were excellent results, and I would definitely recommend it.
Their products are very easy to find, and at an adequate price.
Of course I would go there.
Nita S.
Ewa Beach, HI
7 reviews
I have used Covergirl products for many many years! I trust it and believe that others should trust it as well. The products never let me down. I especially enjoy the eye make up and have passed own my love of Covergirl products to my children as well.
Raissa S.
15 reviews
Great product line.. easy application.long lasting.. love the mascaras. Affordable price and easy to find
Brittany D.
99 reviews
I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
Brenda C.
432 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 5
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
82 reviews
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
26 reviews
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
ft piere fl
10 reviews
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
11 reviews
I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us