BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa M.
Kitchener, ON
You get great value for your money. I use the foundation that dries into a powder finish to keep things quick in the morning.
Dana T.
New Jersey
I just love #covergirl cause have so many products for a teenager so it gets funny easy and nice you have to live as a party
Anita A.
Me fascina Covergirl, tiene una gama impresionante de productos y los diseños y colores llaman la atención de las personas
Liz J.
My lashes are not so long and the Lashblast Volume Mascara makes them look good. I do not have to wear eyelashes. I love it
Paula C.
Kitchener
I love cover girl their foundations are full coverage. They blend well with my skin tone. Their powders are very blendable
Tenille D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand overall. The products are never disappointing and are very affordable. Definately designed for all skin types.
Eveline C.
São José, SC
ameei, espero ter a oportunidade de testar essas maquiagens lindas. Os produtos parecem ser de otima qualidade, eu adorei !
carol c.
Manteo
Light weight moisturizing foundation for dry, full skin. Made me look 10 years younger, and felt light, and non smothering.
lineisky r.
Was one of the first brands to use at the time of makeup are very good and have very good formulas in terms of pigmentation
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
no tengo muchos productos de esta marca, me gusta la mascara de pestaña es muy buena, tiene buenos precios si la recomiendo
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.