BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sarah-Ann D.
Sarah-Ann D.
Montreal , QC
Covergirl is a nice brand with good products for a low price. It isn't quite high end, but I'd say the high end of the drugstore. I never had a problem with their products and they have a great variety of different makeup products to suit every girl at any age.
Regina R.
Regina R.
Calhoun, GA
I love Cover girl blush. I have used it for years. I feel like the shades are more natural on the skin and they last much longer than others.
Karla G.
Karla G.
buenos productos pero sobre todo que este tipo de productos aparte de encontrarlos en su propia tienda los puedes conseguir en muchisimas partes mas como en farmacias y supermercados
LaceyDawn O.
LaceyDawn O.
Victoria
Nostalgia
This is all we ever used growing up. Cover girl everything! Still the only mascara I will buy
Shilo D.
Shilo D.
I use cover girl cover up and pawder everyday, have for 30 years, probably ly will for another 30.
Nicole Ann M.
Nicole Ann M.
Manila
The first ever concealer that I've gotten was the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous. I've got the lightest shade, even though I had medium skin because I mostly use it to highlight my face. It blends out easy and doesn't crease on me at all. More pricey than other drugstore concealers though.
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Saint John, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation for 7 years now. The formula has changed a bit in the past couple of months it seems to be a bit more liquidy. It has light-medium coverage, but definitely buildable, great for oily skin but needs a powder over top of it. They also have a great range of shades.
Megan F.
Megan F.
CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really crazy on Covergirl products. One of the issues that I have with it is that every mascara or other product that I've tried from them has caused me to have an allergic reaction. Probably one of the only cons is that the price is so cheap and regularly goes on sale so it's a great start for those just getting into make up but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav product by covergirl is their Super Sizer mascara. I feel like it is poorly named because it doesn't add volume so much as it does lengthen! I separates my lashes beautifully and makes them look super long and defined, especially the bottom lashes. I wish their face products were a bit better, I find they are all too orange when they oxidize and they don't last long on my oily skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.