BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto
Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Standard drug store brand. While I don't gravitate to cover girl anymore there are some good staples from this brand.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I have used cover girl extended lash mascara
This mascara provides all the.pros. length, color and stays in place.
Would highly rcommend
Elyse L.
Elyse L.
Mirabel
La poudre compact je l'utilise depuis 15 ans. Il cache les imperfections du à l'année que j'ai eu à l'adolescence
lian k.
lian k.
ohhh. love love love fover girl!! my all time favorate foundation us from tgere. pros. a good company with good proudocs at the end of the day. i will tell every one to go to buy the a lot of stuff. love that brand very much!!! fav foundation ever!! love love love!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Welland, On, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl for both myself and my teenage daughters. It's a good drugstore brand makeup which includes a sensitive skin option which is fantastic. It's cost effective as welll
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Ingersoll, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brown mascara is the best. I find the black too bold of a statement for my eyes. Sometimes it is difficult to find the brown. I like how easy it comes off at the end of the night.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
They have a good quality in their products, for example i'm inlove with the foundation "3 in 1" but it's so dificult found them in my City
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.