BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Cambridge
I love cover girl foundation powder and their mascaras are always on sale and great
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Covergirl has an amazing range of drugstore foundations and mascaras ect. I am really loving their lash sensational mascara as it's amazing and dosent clump those lashes and lenthans them at the same time
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Eyeshadows have great coverage and great colors and blend very well. Mascaras are wonderful they add good volume
Jeanell N.
Jeanell N.
Toronto Ontario
I am currently using cover girls clean foundation in the color tawnty. this foundation is good for medium skin.my problem with this foundation is that it has a bad smell it doesnt smell good to me it just smells like a bunch of factory products. but the cover girl foundation is good for starters who are starting off with some cheap good makeup. if you are a beginner i recommend this product
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
valencia
If I like their products but in my native country they are very expensive and sometimes can not access them
Lena B.
Lena B.
Boiling Springs, SC
If you want to go a more cheap rout this is a nice company. I have used many over their products and have usually been satisfied. The packaging is nice and the coverage is decent . Overall it is not my top pick but for the price they sell it is reasonable .
anyhela m.
anyhela m.
Blush's basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural-looking flush of colour. It's the way to glow!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
They make my favourite mascara's, I can't get enough how much I love their mascara's! They just do everything I want in my lashes, there eye shadows are great too, specially for people just starting out. If you want a great products that are reliable and you can find at any drugstore than I'd go with these guys.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Estevan, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't name just one product I use from this brand, because I use a lot. And I've never been dissapointed with anything to be honest. Not everything works for me but I'm still a big fan of cover girl!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Their liquid foundations are hit and misses.. I'm not a fan of their powdered cover up as they don't have many skin tones to chose from.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.