Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Simran P.
Simran P.

The cover girl lashblast mascara is amazing it makes my eyelashes look miles long!! It's staying power isn't great, but the formula is very black and it doesn't clump. For the tiny price tag, you really can't go wrong!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Super affordable and still good quality makeup. Big fan of their products!!
Tammi G.
Tammi G.
Evansville, IN

I have been using Cover Girl makeup for 30 years. I feel that it is the best value for the money and has the shades and products that I need.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Saskatoon, Sk

Love all of cover girls mascaras. All of them seem to do just as they intended (volume, length etc) and wash off nicely without flaking during the day.
Rizwana D.
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC, BC

Love their eye make up products especially the eye pencil, eye pallete, and blushes. Love the colours.
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla

I like Covergirl products. Whenever I can, I buy my lipstick sometimes, even the eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are good.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, Ontario

Its afforable and looks just as good as other name brands. I use CoverGirl everyday and have been using it for years .
Gaja Č.
Gaja Č.
Nova Gorica

Very popular between girls up to 15 years, I don't use it anymore. Very pigmented but oily
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
angelly r.
angelly r.

From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.