COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cali

Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Monica L.
Monica L.

Covergirl has always played a part in my makeup routine! Currently I use the Covergirl Professional Loose Powder under my eyes to set my concealer and it works like a dream! Very cheap price with very good quality!
anyhela m.
anyhela m.

Blush's basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural-looking flush of colour. It's the way to glow!
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I can't name just one product I use from this brand, because I use a lot. And I've never been dissapointed with anything to be honest. Not everything works for me but I'm still a big fan of cover girl!
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao

the cover girl is such a great place to get the products that you love and need for you day to day basics. There great and affortable.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX

I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

CoverGirl is so easy to find, they're affordable and they're products are really good. I use their blush as I'm really pale and I really like their products!
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.

I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.