BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto
Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
Mary-Louise J.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
My go to drugstore brand. You can always trust that you know what you are going to get with them. Timeless products that apply nicely and are good quality. Very inexpensive and result available everywhere.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Montvale, NJ
These products are great and they come for a great price. They are good quality and I get these at CVS or Sephora. I always buy these items because they are great. I would recommend people to buy these items and shop at the store. I will shop here again
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.
Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
Céline M.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB
Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, ON
Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI
Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Elyse L.
Elyse L.
Mirabel
La poudre compact je l'utilise depuis 15 ans. Il cache les imperfections du à l'année que j'ai eu à l'adolescence
Eve R.
Eve R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave up on Covergirl foundation, it never work on me.
I discover they're BB foudation and they're Ready set Gourgeous. I love the finish of it on my skin. But, the color is to dark. Even if i've bought the"fair" one.
I love they're mascara. It the only one i bought.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.