Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Shilo D.
Shilo D.

I use cover girl cover up and pawder everyday, have for 30 years, probably ly will for another 30.
Debi L.
Debi L.
Buena Vista

I have used the age rewind foundation. I like it. I wish there was a better way to match the colors to your skin tone.
Marisabel G.
Marisabel G.

No todos sus productos son tan buenos como lo describen. Algunas mascaras de pestañas no me gustan pues no las risa ni las alarga como prometen. al contrario de su polvo compacto Stay ready georgeous que me encanta! Las verdad compraría sus productos en un lugar donde los pueda probar y devolver si me decepcionan
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford

I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
Simone B.
Simone B.
Fort Gordon

I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

I think the Covergirl products are just okay. There is nothing crazy special about them. The foundations break me out, the blushes are not very pigmented, and there other products are just decent. The packaging is usually cheap. Unless everything has improved greatly in a year since I bought my last Covergirl product, I wont buy anymore.
Stormie R.
Stormie R.
Moran, TX

The covergirl base is exceptional! It is light weight and matches my skin tone beautifully. It also helps keep my face from being oily. I absolutely love it and will defiantly purchase more in the future.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA

I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Tairanid G.
Tairanid G.

For me cover girl product is a most have in the make up drawer is not and expensive produCT and it worKS great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.