Add a Photo

Eve R.
Eve R.
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I gave up on Covergirl foundation, it never work on me.
I discover they're BB foudation and they're Ready set Gourgeous. I love the finish of it on my skin. But, the color is to dark. Even if i've bought the"fair" one.
I love they're mascara. It the only one i bought.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their ideas and campaigns with empowering women and men! Their products are affordable and so good with all skin types
Tykayah C.
Tykayah C.
Grande Prairie
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all their products. I enjoy all there mascaras, and foundations are usually very good but always seem to use a very slimy residue.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Saint Remi, Québec, Quebec
Feb. 5, 2017, 8:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has lots of amazing make up. I LOVE their mascara. The price is great and affordable which makes it even better. The quality is amazing. I who do not much eyelash ends up with a filled up eye. Making my eyes pop out and I look so awake and happy!
karen r.
karen r.
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love the cosmetics od Covergirl because are so amazing and so good, i think is very afforable and perfect, thes have a great quality and beatiful, i think this cosmetics are perfect for all girls, i recommend to buy here the mascaras, for the variety.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington, Ontario
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They make my favourite mascara's, I can't get enough how much I love their mascara's! They just do everything I want in my lashes, there eye shadows are great too, specially for people just starting out. If you want a great products that are reliable and you can find at any drugstore than I'd go with these guys.
Joan S.
Joan S.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you don't want to spend so much money and still have that flawless makeup look CoverGirl is always amazing!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has an amazing range of drugstore foundations and mascaras ect. I am really loving their lash sensational mascara as it's amazing and dosent clump those lashes and lenthans them at the same time
Jeanell N.
Jeanell N.
Toronto Ontario
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am currently using cover girls clean foundation in the color tawnty. this foundation is good for medium skin.my problem with this foundation is that it has a bad smell it doesnt smell good to me it just smells like a bunch of factory products. but the cover girl foundation is good for starters who are starting off with some cheap good makeup. if you are a beginner i recommend this product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.