Add a Photo

Photos (103)
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I do like a few covergirl products but I have not used that many. Their concealers are pretty good and I like one of their blushes that is a rosey-coral color (I don't know the name of the color sorry it's been so long ago).
April S.
April S.

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, Black Brown 810 1 ea

For less than ten bucks- this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. The volume it adds to my lashes is INSANE!! Go out and get it- you'll not regret it❤
Kara P.
Kara P.

Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN

This is great for the beginner. I think they're one of the best drug store brands. They have a wide variety of good quality products. Customer service is great. The website and toll free number has a lot of good suggestions.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL

I like some of their products, but it's hit or miss. I love the new matte BB cream, it's good coverage for a BB cream but it's not super greasy like most of the drugstore BB creams out there. The price of covergirl is great.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.

Great makeup brand! One of the best drugstore brands it's affordable too! It's not my first go to brand but I do love certain things like their mascaras and maybe some times lipsticks. I would shop this brand again though :)
Fabiana B.
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL

I have used different types of covergirl mascara. I have liked some more than others but I think they all do their job well. Among which I have used are:
-CG VOLUME Exact
-CG Professional masks all-in-one
-CG lashblastvolume
Avery L.
Avery L.
Selkirk

I love cover girl ❤ . There concealers I love . I just wish they had a foundation for me like I'm very oily and dry I can never find anything for my skin so I use there concealers. Yes I would recommend there concealers :) .
I love covergirl & me being a young lady of color (African American) i really appreciate there BB line and them using Queen Latifah , Janelle Monae & Zendaya makes me feel like i can look as amazing as anyone else in make up
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL

Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.