Add a Photo
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
End of this PESTAÑINA BOMBSHELL BLACK COVERGIRL it is very lndo. does that the eyelashes see super pretty gives volume and does not smell badly. In addition it lasts very much and does not move along
Maria B.
Maria B.
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products are very affordable and I am rarely disappointed. I can buy them at mostly any store that carries makeup. I buy several of the products including mascara, eyeliner, and eyebrow pencils.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their mascara has to be my favorite. Their so lashy mascara is great! There formula doesn't make your lashes clumpy plus they have a tiny ball that gets all your bottom lashes without making a mess.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 23, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always loved this brand because it's easily accessible at any drugstore but also very affordable. They have a wide variety of makeup for every skin concern and it looks flawless all day long.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Clinton Township, MI
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Any covergirl product is alright with me. I've used this brand since middle school, I think it's pretty much a go to brand for most people. Packaging hasn't changed much, but quality definitely has!
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like most Covergirl products. They work well and they also are very reasonably priced. As a stay at home mom I need to find ways to cut corners and stay on budget and these products greatly help!
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was the first make up brand that I used and I'll always love their products, it has a really good quality and it is for every shade of skyn. My favorite product of them are their mascaras
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love Covergirl's Trublend foundation. It was the first foundation that felt comfortable on my skin, while blending and matching my skin tone. Definitely my number 1 foundation brand.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Stokesdale, NC
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use various products by cover girl and they are great products. They have a large variety of products and great color match and anot array of colors to choose. I would recommend their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.