BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I never had any problems with cover girl. I mostly use the foundation. Only thing I don't like is that is makes my face feel oily. Most of my products are CoverGirl.
Almira F.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried the true blend foundation. I have combination skin and the foundation was breaking apart after only a few hours. I even set it after the original application
Gabriella T.
S San Fran , CA
My go to mascara that I've been using for years in Covergirl. Its the orange one that gives volume and plump. Its amazing and really makes people "wow" at my lashes!
Helen F.
I liked but is so Somewhat expensive but leave me your skin smooth, well covered and the line for oily skin are excellent cover well, and for a couple of hours more.
Adriana R.
These products I like quite a lot, ehcho this was the first brand of makeup I used in my life and was new, but I really liked them, I buy them in stores every time.
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT
I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Junika J.
Love the queen latifah collection. The foundation works perfectly on my skin and it's so easy for me to match it to my complexion. I also love the so lashy mascara.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY
They are my go-to for daily makeup. They are affordable, look wonderful, and have a great selection for every day and season. I love that they don't break the bank.
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I love the powder foundation it is the best coverage and
it stays for hours for me. I have been using cover girl for
years and have not found anything I like better
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I just love all Cover Girl items from their concealer to their powders to their blushes everything that cover girl makes even the mascara and eyeshadow and eyeliner
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.