BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Maria B.
Maria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products are very affordable and I am rarely disappointed. I can buy them at mostly any store that carries makeup. I buy several of the products including mascara, eyeliner, and eyebrow pencils.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their mascara has to be my favorite. Their so lashy mascara is great! There formula doesn't make your lashes clumpy plus they have a tiny ball that gets all your bottom lashes without making a mess.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Clinton Township, MI
Any covergirl product is alright with me. I've used this brand since middle school, I think it's pretty much a go to brand for most people. Packaging hasn't changed much, but quality definitely has!
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like most Covergirl products. They work well and they also are very reasonably priced. As a stay at home mom I need to find ways to cut corners and stay on budget and these products greatly help!
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
Covergirl was the first make up brand that I used and I'll always love their products, it has a really good quality and it is for every shade of skyn. My favorite product of them are their mascaras
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY
Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Stokesdale, NC
I use various products by cover girl and they are great products. They have a large variety of products and great color match and anot array of colors to choose. I would recommend their products.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a terrific brand that is not only fun and great quality bit so adorable! They are very innovative with new products all the time. Great colors and quality, you won't be disappointed.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN
I love Covergirl's makeup products, and I love their forwardness and empowerment of all people. I love that Ellen is a COVERGIRL, and I love that a man is representing the brand as well. AMAZING!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love Covergirl's Trublend foundation. It was the first foundation that felt comfortable on my skin, while blending and matching my skin tone. Definitely my number 1 foundation brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.