Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Barcelona

I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
New Bedford, MA

Covergirl is a familiar brand of cosmetics that has been around forever. The best product,in my opinion,is the lipsticks. I don't like the blush because I feel they are too far from my skin color. The best thing about Covergirl is you can find their products everywhere.
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Highlands, TX

Sometimes it's hard for a transgender woman to know what makeup to use. Most of the time we have to learn about makeup all by our selfs. But when it comes to covergirl it's a product we know we can trust.
Erica D.
Erica D.

Cover girl usually has great products!!!!!
From lipglosses, eyeliner, eyeshadow , foundation etc
They don't usually disappoint
Great brand and I'd recommend for sure!!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I usually go for other brands, but some of their mascaras and lipsticks are alright. If I had the choice of this brand or others, I will more often go for others.
Joseline D.
Joseline D.

Covergirl has very wearable tones and is available everywhere. Her products are a kind of unpredictable, but good ones are good, like most of her blushes, markers and lipsticks.
maryely s.

Practical every time
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Ingersoll, Ontario

Brown mascara is the best. I find the black too bold of a statement for my eyes. Sometimes it is difficult to find the brown. I like how easy it comes off at the end of the night.
Liz J.
Liz J.

My lashes are not so long and the Lashblast Volume Mascara makes them look good. I do not have to wear eyelashes. I love it
Shamell C.
Shamell C.
Isabela, PR

If you want a light product Covergirl is for you. The coverage is very good but you don't fell your face saturated.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.