Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

Standard drug store brand. While I don't gravitate to cover girl anymore there are some good staples from this brand.
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Gatineau, Qc

Tho's product are not expensive and I love it. Ces produits ne sont pas cher et je les adores.
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Elyse L.
Elyse L.
Mirabel

La poudre compact je l'utilise depuis 15 ans. Il cache les imperfections du à l'année que j'ai eu à l'adolescence
anyhela m.
anyhela m.

Blush's basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural-looking flush of colour. It's the way to glow!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I can't name just one product I use from this brand, because I use a lot. And I've never been dissapointed with anything to be honest. Not everything works for me but I'm still a big fan of cover girl!
Marian A.
Marian A.

Covergirl I am charmed with this special line of cosmetics for the young women and not so young, have colors that they combine with your clothes and your young look, I her invite him to use and prove the results , ever recommend to buy this product
mileidy b.
mileidy b.

espero usar pronto esta linea de cosméticos, me parece que pueden ser de muy buena calidad aun que en Venezuela no hayan tiendas
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao

the cover girl is such a great place to get the products that you love and need for you day to day basics. There great and affortable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.