BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand... good value. I have no complaints and am always looking forward to trying their new products.
Llesery S.
Llesery S.
I buy a rimmel and i really like it as i left the eyelashes, they look long and without having to pass the rimmel so many times
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
I like to use covergirl. I like the eyeliners. I have used them for a while and I always know what to expect. It is definitely affordable which is why I use it.
Pielangely S.
Pielangely S.
seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. heir #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny
Jeanell N.
Jeanell N.
Toronto Ontario
I am currently using cover girls clean foundation in the color tawnty. this foundation is good for medium skin.my problem with this foundation is that it has a bad smell it doesnt smell good to me it just smells like a bunch of factory products. but the cover girl foundation is good for starters who are starting off with some cheap good makeup. if you are a beginner i recommend this product
doricela c.
doricela c.
I love this brand is excellent, there is not much use because it is expensive but used every day because I like their picments and makeup bases
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert

This brand I consider more for daily makeup, since it is a little classic, however, it is of good quality, have good coverage and a practical presentation.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Allenford
I have used cover girl eye shadow and liked the colours, although the brush that is supplied is not the best
Erica D.
Erica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl usually has great products!!!!!
From lipglosses, eyeliner, eyeshadow , foundation etc
They don't usually disappoint
Great brand and I'd recommend for sure!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.