Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.

I love everything about cover girl ! It stands for all types of beautiful people in the world and the products reflect that. Everything from the eye shadows to foundation there is something for every one! I love it!!
LeeAnn B.
LeeAnn B.
North Attleboro, MA

Cover girl black onto eye liner..been using it since 1981...same exact product..love it
Katie A.
Katie A.
La Place, LA

These products are great when you want beauty products that are good quality and affordable. A good thing is you can get these products at your local drug store.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

My favorite thing to buy from cover girl is their mascara. It is amazing and won't put a hole in your wallet.
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY

Love this brand!!! Wide variety of cosmetics. From your base to your finish Cover Girl has got what you need. Not to mention the wide variety of eyes, cheek, and lip products.
Inna S.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

Love all their products, they are very affordable and of great quality. Hey have it all. I usually stick to their face products such as the pressed powder or bb cream
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Keely F.
Keely F.

Products to try from covergirl: "stay beautiful foundation", lipsticks, and mascaras! Really you can't go wrong with anything from covergirl and they always have coupons that you can use and double up with at the drugstore! Save yourself money when you try these products.
Salena H.
Salena H.
Kelso, WA

There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.