BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Elegant
Beautiful colors
Practical every time
caser k.
Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Krystal S.
Pugwash, ['', '', '']
I've used a few different Covergirl products in the past and have always liked them very much!
anglis c.
la verdad de esta marca solo he comprado sus bases y otras cositas, son buenas, pero no son de mis favoritas
Nykole H.
Lima
It is a good make up, because have a beautiful colors and is so look perfect in the girls
Nina H.
Good drugstore makeup brand. I tried the mascara so they were really great. I tried the bob cream though it wasn't as good as I though though. It unclogged all my pores and made me look like I had a lot of makeup on even though it was just a bb cream. But I feel like just use a moisturizer and you're good to go.
Their liquid foundation is okay and it matches my skintone especially the brown one..but i do reccommend applying powder right after
Windari G.
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Sabrina K.
I'm a huge fan of Covergirls concealer stick. I also really like their pressed powder for oily skin. Great prices and great quality.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.