COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario
I was definitely a cover girl in high school and still use them because the products are constant
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto
Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like their products especially for the price! They're one of my favourite drugstore brands that I always keep buying. Their foundations are great! I would recommend cover-girl for a quality product at a great price.
Mary-Louise J.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
My go to drugstore brand. You can always trust that you know what you are going to get with them. Timeless products that apply nicely and are good quality. Very inexpensive and result available everywhere.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their ideas and campaigns with empowering women and men! Their products are affordable and so good with all skin types
Sam C.
Sam C.
Montvale, NJ
These products are great and they come for a great price. They are good quality and I get these at CVS or Sephora. I always buy these items because they are great. I would recommend people to buy these items and shop at the store. I will shop here again
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, ON
Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.
Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
One of my favorite collection from covergirl is he Queen Collection by Queen Latifa .Great products ! Real high quality in makeup. Absolutely love this brand a must have in a makeup collection .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.