Add a Photo

Macarena M.
Lima
Feb. 5, 2017, 9:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing mascaras havent tried anything else but I've seen videos and swatches from the eyeshadows and they look amazing
Céline M.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Elyse L.
Elyse L.
Mirabel
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
La poudre compact je l'utilise depuis 15 ans. Il cache les imperfections du à l'année que j'ai eu à l'adolescence
Eve R.
Eve R.
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I gave up on Covergirl foundation, it never work on me.
I discover they're BB foudation and they're Ready set Gourgeous. I love the finish of it on my skin. But, the color is to dark. Even if i've bought the"fair" one.
I love they're mascara. It the only one i bought.
Sofia Á.
Sofia Á.
Jan. 8, 2017, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
He probado sus mascaras de pestañas son muy buenas y él requisitos de aprueba de agua lo hace muy bien, los deliniadores igual aunque no compro mucho covergirl
Emily C.
Emily C.
Montreal
Jan. 8, 2017, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, most of the products are good especially the mascaras but anything else is ok
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Saint Remi, Québec, Quebec
Feb. 5, 2017, 8:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has lots of amazing make up. I LOVE their mascara. The price is great and affordable which makes it even better. The quality is amazing. I who do not much eyelash ends up with a filled up eye. Making my eyes pop out and I look so awake and happy!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They make my favourite mascara's, I can't get enough how much I love their mascara's! They just do everything I want in my lashes, there eye shadows are great too, specially for people just starting out. If you want a great products that are reliable and you can find at any drugstore than I'd go with these guys.
Joan S.
Joan S.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.