BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eleannys O.
Eleannys O.
Is a good choice for those women who like a showy, daring, dramatic makeup, all this can be achieved without exaggeration, you have to be careful when applying it, because it is high pigmentation and therefore the colors are very intense . me encanta
Laura I.
Laura I.
I have used tons of Covergirl's products and love every single one of them. Sometimes the mascara clumps up, but that is my only complaint. Covergirl has become part of my everyday makeup routine and I love it. I will definitely be using the Covergirl products again.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Covergirls mascara is great. Really dark colour and easy to apply, doesn't smudge and stays on for ever!
Emma B.
Emma B.
ørskog
Like i like IT But i have not used this Brand AS much so i realy Arnt so sure
esmeralda r.
esmeralda r.
Les puedo decir que me encaaaaaaaaanta esta linea de maquillaje actualmente compre la base fitme y estoy loca con ella cubre bien un 100% no necesito mucho corrector con esta base y se siente agradable a la piel no pesada me dura todo el dia el maquillaje.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
I usually use their lipsticks, powders and bases. I find them OK, but not exceptionally great. So I try some and combine my makeup with other brands. Usually buy it on pharmacies or department stores, so it will be cheaper. Give them a try, you may find your go to makeup product.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is something I grew up seeing so it was natural and easy to gravitate to their products. Until this day I still purchase from them and have had much success with their products.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Hyrum, UT
I never used to use any kind of foundation and someone recommended the BB Cream. I absolutely love it because it's more of a tint combined with a moisturizer AND SPF. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who wants a heavy coverage, but if you just need a light coverage this if PERFECT.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Ringgold, GA
I use the cover girl outlast stay fabulous foundation and it's amazing! It's matches my skin perfectly! And stays on all day!
Joan S.
Joan S.
I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.