BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valeria A.
This brand is great!! It is not to expensive, and you have a lot of options. The formulation of almost all the products is really good.
Francheska N.
Humacao
the cover girl is such a great place to get the products that you love and need for you day to day basics. There great and affortable.
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario
I have been using Covergirl for quite a few years and have never had a product let me down. As long as you know what your looking for.
Lucia L.
Tonala
Es buena y sobre todo que esta al alcance de todos algunos de sus productos me han sorprendido y no e dudado en usarlo en mis clientas
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Cover girl is definitely my go to mascara brand. Their waterproof mascara are the only ones that don't smudge on my super oily eyelids.
Susana A.

I like its smell, texture, emapaque, I almost do not use this mark, but some like it, it is very famous and I would like to use it more
jose m.
covergirl has really nice products and they ae worth it makes your skin soft and your face will never look bad with covergirl makeup
Their liquid foundation is okay and it matches my skintone especially the brown one..but i do reccommend applying powder right after
Ericka B.
Bald Knob, AR
Used cover girl eye liner and although it went on well it didn't stay on, smears all under my eyes. I most likely wouldn't buy again.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What’s your favorite COVERGIRL lip or eye product? Tag it!
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the best light weight foundation to try?