Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Me encantan los productos de covergirl, son sensacionales. Tienen una excelente covertura y color
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao

the cover girl is such a great place to get the products that you love and need for you day to day basics. There great and affortable.
Isadora L.
Isadora L.

Marca renomada e com produtos de otima qualidade. Super recomendo, otimas texturas, cores, cheiros.
Marcelle V.
Marcelle V.

Good quality but it the best
I buy it sometimes because of their affordable prices but it is not my favorite, thou it works
Molly C.
Molly C.

I absolutely love my cover girl Rose's palette. It gives me the most beautiful looks! I received this for Christmas from my sister last year and it has never failed me once!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta

I love their mascaras ! Not always a big fan of their lipsticks but I love the Katy kat matte lipsticks !
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Brand young, linked in trends, with high varieties, and quality, do not lose to any other brand
jennifer t.
jennifer t.

When buying make up I usually stick to the cover girl brand. Wide range of quality products available for everything you need

From covergirl I had the opportunity to try some products and the one that I liked a lot are their masks for eyelashes, I love the volume that gives
Adenisse B.
Adenisse B.
Panamá

This is a brand that my whole life i have used, i love their máscara are the maximun effect they have to lengthen the eyelashes, their powder and blush all use
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.