Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

The covergirl mascara is amazing. It does everything that it advertises. I can cry without looking a mess.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN

Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Alexis H.
Alexis H.

I use some foundation from cover girl and it's awesome how well it reall covers blemishes!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA

I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY

I have used covergirl for years. I continue to try new items that come out but my favorite are their lipsticks and bb cream. Very affordable. Many shades to choose from and variety of products. Highly recommend for quality and price are a great value
Mamta B.
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA

Covergirl is a great drug store brand. I love all their products and always find myself buying their eyeliner.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA

Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Stephinie R.
Stephinie R.
Yucaipa, CA

I love covergirl, specially powder. I work at a fast food place so my face gets oily very soon as i get there. But with this keeps my face even for longer time
Daniela D.
Daniela D.

El producto de la nueva pestañina covergirls deja unas pestañas largas, relucientes, y llamativas.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.