Add a Photo

Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their ideas and campaigns with empowering women and men! Their products are affordable and so good with all skin types
Odilia S.
Odilia S.
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
supersize de covergirl da un exelente volumen y aumenta las pestañas la prefiero por encima de Magnun de la linea de mybeline
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I was definitely a cover girl in high school and still use them because the products are constant
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, ON
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Mary-Louise J.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to drugstore brand. You can always trust that you know what you are going to get with them. Timeless products that apply nicely and are good quality. Very inexpensive and result available everywhere.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Feb. 5, 2017, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my favorite collection from covergirl is he Queen Collection by Queen Latifa .Great products ! Real high quality in makeup. Absolutely love this brand a must have in a makeup collection .
Sam C.
Sam C.
Montvale, NJ
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
These products are great and they come for a great price. They are good quality and I get these at CVS or Sephora. I always buy these items because they are great. I would recommend people to buy these items and shop at the store. I will shop here again
Candace W.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to drugstore mascara! Especially when there buy one get one half off! That's the time I stock up on mascara!
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.