COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI
Covergirl has several beautiful mascaras, although I have a problem with clumping from a few of them. It's a good drugstore brand.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Red Deer
Covergirl is the only makeup that doesn't irritate my skin. Especially my eyes, I find the mascara particularly good, no clumps, lasts a long time. I do find the liquid cover up too thick and prefer the powder.
Lija S.
Lija S.
I'm currently using their facial powder and it's so easy and natural and doesn't make my face look dry and I have acne so this powder really covers it up
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Roslin, ON
I love Covergirl products. I really enjoy their collaboration with Katy Perry, the lipstick colours are beautiful and I enjoy the mascara as well.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
I just love there make up. The prices aren't that expensive and I uy everything from them when i don't have time to go to mac or sephora. I'm in love with there mascara! They are long lasting and they just make your eyes bigger! Cheap but good quality for anybody that needs to buy some stuff :)
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla
I like Covergirl products. Whenever I can, I buy my lipstick sometimes, even the eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are good.
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Cover girl has so many great products. I use their loose powder for the every day look. The only thing that I would change about it is the eye liners. They smudge easily, but overall I am a frequent user.
Rylie M.
Rylie M.
South Woodslee, Ontario
CoverGirl is great because its affordable and great, i love their Katy kat lipsticks especially in sphinx
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Brisbane
Recently I brought the colourlicous 680 sweet strawberry lipgloss and it is amazing, easy to apply and I love the vibrant red colour that the lipgloss lets off. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting ready for work and anyone who is looking for a nice lipgloss to wear when you go out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.