BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
En mi ciudad de por si es un poco difícil conseguir maquillaje de calidad y accesible, pero covergirl siempre a sido una de estas marcas que son fáciles de encontrar y ademas debo confesar que mi primer polvo compacto fue de esta marca...Cambien poseo un cuarteto de sombras que me llevo conmigo a cualquier parte a la que voy...
Erisenia s.
Erisenia s.
de esta marva me encanta los labiales, ya que se mantiene intacto y aparte los colores, el brillo y suavidad, el sabor
Dieselle F.
Dieselle F.
Very cheap prices for good products. Not as good as the top notch brands but it looks fine to almost anyone who isn't a makeup artist. They have almost everything
mimoza S.
mimoza S.
Tirana
Been loving covergirl for such a long time . I would like to try more of their products as ive only had the chance to try their mascaras only . Their prices are quite reasonable and i wanna shop some new products from them . I would recommend it to anyone .
manuela z.
manuela z.
una marca genial, muy buenos productos ademas las campañas que hacen son muy buenas. la recomiendo a todas las chicas.
Dessiann O.
Dessiann O.
I have used cover girl concealer n the formula is so soothing to my under eyes. I love it.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Red Deer
Covergirl is the only makeup that doesn't irritate my skin. Especially my eyes, I find the mascara particularly good, no clumps, lasts a long time. I do find the liquid cover up too thick and prefer the powder.
Catharine M.
Catharine M.
Covergirl Trunaked eyeshadow palette is one of my favourites. I have the Nudes palette. The shadow lasts all day and the colour payoff is great.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
One of my top drug store brands. They have a lot to offer and do lots of collaborations (love the Katy perry lipsticks). The clean brand foundations are great and affordable. This grand is great for beginners
angelly r.
angelly r.
viterbo caldas
From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.