Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Shaden G.
Shaden G.

Me gustaría que los labiales con glosa de covergirl no estén tan pegajosos, en lo general tienen muy bellos colores
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY

I love covergirl! The products are awesome. My favorite purchase is always any of the makeup.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

Standard drug store brand. While I don't gravitate to cover girl anymore there are some good staples from this brand.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Gatineau, Qc

Tho's product are not expensive and I love it. Ces produits ne sont pas cher et je les adores.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Ottawa, ON

One of my favorite collection from covergirl is he Queen Collection by Queen Latifa .Great products ! Real high quality in makeup. Absolutely love this brand a must have in a makeup collection .
anyhela m.
anyhela m.

Blush's basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural-looking flush of colour. It's the way to glow!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I can't name just one product I use from this brand, because I use a lot. And I've never been dissapointed with anything to be honest. Not everything works for me but I'm still a big fan of cover girl!
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.

I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS

I like this brand. Because it is adorable and the products work very well!!
Candace W.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL

My go to drugstore mascara! Especially when there buy one get one half off! That's the time I stock up on mascara!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.