BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claire  C.
Great company and for the price their products are really good and easy to use especially for beginners!
Joseth A.
I 100% recommended this product of anyone with sensitive skin! They are good and have a big quality.
caser k.
Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
Rawnii J.
Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Zaida S.
el maquillaje de cobergirl son muy buenois me encanta que los puedo encopntrar en casi cual quier partes y se adpta a todas las tonalidades de piel
Jessie S.
London, ON
Great quality of make up all around for every product they bring out! The eye shadows are not chalky and are blend able! Everything is reasonably priced and you can't really complain for a good drugstore line!
I have used cover girl make up for years. Love their foundation and mascara the most. I find the mascara to be the best on the market because it does not clump. It is great quality for the price. I also find the foundation to be true to matching colour.
Susan B.
Spruce Grove, AB
I have used Covergirl products since I was a teenager although I only use one or two of their products now because I have found other brands that I find work better for me personally. I still use some of their lip gloss but have switched brands for foundation, mascara, blush, and eyeshadow.
Nina H.
Good drugstore makeup brand. I tried the mascara so they were really great. I tried the bob cream though it wasn't as good as I though though. It unclogged all my pores and made me look like I had a lot of makeup on even though it was just a bb cream. But I feel like just use a moisturizer and you're good to go.
Krystal S.
Pugwash, ['', '', '']
I've used a few different Covergirl products in the past and have always liked them very much!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.