BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan S.
Covergirl has my favourite drugstore mascaras. If I'm honest, thats really the only thing I use from Covergirl besides a few lipsticks but Covergirl is the only brand I use for mascara. Highly recommend the mascaras.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico
la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Eveline C.
São José, SC
ameei, espero ter a oportunidade de testar essas maquiagens lindas. Os produtos parecem ser de otima qualidade, eu adorei !
Diana M.
Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Mindy H.
The foundations are light and not super greasy. Leaves your skin looking flawless without the heavy make-up look.
vanessa s.
México
I want the covergirl pleaseeee I the need because is more necessary pleaseeee I want
Stacey M.
La marca Covergirl es una de mis favoritas ya que mis bases preferidas son de la marca y no las cambio por nada ya que me gusta la consistencia y lo ligera que se siente en la piel y la cobertura es muy buena.
Brenda B.
Reasonably priced and easily obtained as CoverGirl is carried by Walmart etc. Products such as mascara and eye shadow are what I buy in this brand and am always satisfied with the product. No need to spend more as these are good value for your money.
Claire  C.
Great company and for the price their products are really good and easy to use especially for beginners!
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
CoverGirl is a good go to brand. I don't use a lot of their products daily but I definitely have purchased them in the past. Their mascaras are always nice. I have really enjoyed their variety of models recently and I hope they keep showing diversity in a monotonous industry!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.