Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX

I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Stockton, CA

Cover girl lipstick are ok and somewhat affordable. They have amazing colors and it last long depending on what you eat and drink. It ok when you apply the product and it is quite easy when you get use to it.
Lana H.
Lana H.
Manitoba Canada

I like the covergirl line of mascara and cream makeup. It is always low in fragrance and high in quality.
Lena B.
Lena B.
Boiling Springs, SC

If you want to go a more cheap rout this is a nice company. I have used many over their products and have usually been satisfied. The packaging is nice and the coverage is decent . Overall it is not my top pick but for the price they sell it is reasonable .
Jade M.
Jade M.

Their liquid foundations are hit and misses.. I'm not a fan of their powdered cover up as they don't have many skin tones to chose from.
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cali

Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA

I like covergirls mascara. they have a wide variety and you can choose and try one which is best for you. haven't tried much of anything else from them. im pretty pleased with the mascaras i have tried though. usually i recommend the one im recently using
Monica L.
Monica L.

Covergirl has always played a part in my makeup routine! Currently I use the Covergirl Professional Loose Powder under my eyes to set my concealer and it works like a dream! Very cheap price with very good quality!
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.