Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT

Good quality for a cheap and affordable price! The only product I didn't care for is their eyeshadow palette, the color did not last long and you had to apply a lot to get the right shade .
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV

Cover has a few things i love but not dying over for.. I mostly love there concealer and eyeshadow palettes. Pigments are grear for how affordable they are.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX

I feel as though they haven't been as innovative in the past couple of years, but grey still have consistently classic products. Their new Coverguy was a great move to pave the way for makeup for men!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY

Cover Girl is my go to when their competitor is out of stock of something I regularly use. I like their mascaras the best. They have great concealers also. Their pricing is great for mothers with children, and I recommend it to pretty much everyone when I see them shopping in that isle.
Joi E.
Joi E.
McKinney

I love the queen collection. I would like to see more colors and products for women of color. Eye liner lipsticks and nail colors would be great too.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Ray City , GA

This brand is the best especially when you're on a budget. This is the only eye liner I use is there's
Elena M.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM

I love cover girls face makeup. Weather its foundation or bronzer all of it is just amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.
Allendale, MI

Great powdered foundation. Various colors are offered so I buy Various colors throughout the seasons which is fine because it is very moderately priced. This foundation provides a light level of coverage but does not go on too thick. Works best for a natural look!
Vicky S.
Vicky S.

Since at a young age when I first started using covergirl mascara from my moms makeup bag, I have never found a mascara unlike the lashblast by covergirl! It fans my lashes out so nicely and never leaves my lashes clumpy ! Still to this day I think of this item of something every women should try because of how beautiful the volume and length is when using this product
Richard C.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ

My sister loves using this they love it she told all her friends and their family
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.