BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS
Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
karine m.
karine m.
Grand Falls, NB
good products for the price they sell them. their makeup fondation and mascara does the job for beginners, shouldnt every girl begin with covergirl??? ;)
anglis c.
anglis c.
la verdad de esta marca solo he comprado sus bases y otras cositas, son buenas, pero no son de mis favoritas
Florence L.
Florence L.
I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Walsingham, ON
I have been using CoverGirl products for YEARS. I especially love their mascaras. There are quite a few to choose from but for my needs any I have tried have worked. I have glasses and they dry really quickly - no smudges.
Vanee C.
Vanee C.
Pues tiene sus cosas buenas y sus cosas malas (aunque mas malas que buenas). Los polvos talvez si funcionen en personas con piel muy sensible pero no tienen absolutamente nada de cobertura y hay que retocarlos a cada rato, de igual manera las bases son de cobertura baja y no hay muchos colores. Las sombras estan muy caras y tienen los mismos colores y presentación que las de Bissú (que estan mucho mas economicas).
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Pierrefonds, Quebec
Lash Blast mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. Doesn't clump and gives a nice pop to my eyes. I wish their packaging wasn't so big though.
rachelle a.
rachelle a.
I loved trying Covergirl's lashblast clump crusher mascara. It went on easily and as the name says, it helped to get rid of any clumps that would form.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Saskatoon, Sk
Love all of cover girls mascaras. All of them seem to do just as they intended (volume, length etc) and wash off nicely without flaking during the day.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
The covergirl Hello Gorgeous foundations are absolutely beautiful. They have a semi-matte finish and can be build up to give light-full coverage. This foundation is very affordable, can be picked up basically anywhere, and has a classic Covergirl scent.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.