Add a Photo

jose m.
jose m.
Feb. 1, 2017, 8 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl has really nice products and they ae worth it makes your skin soft and your face will never look bad with covergirl makeup
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I am fascinated by COVERGIRL products because they are excellent, their bases are very good and covers very well. Lus colors are beautiful and your mascara is incredible with a very good color and they make them look huge.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Emma I.
Emma I.
Edinburg, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Preaty well product over all but the eyeshadows come off to fast and you end up buying more sooner .
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Roslin, ON
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl products. I really enjoy their collaboration with Katy Perry, the lipstick colours are beautiful and I enjoy the mascara as well.
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Feb. 6, 2017, 6:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has so many great products. I use their loose powder for the every day look. The only thing that I would change about it is the eye liners. They smudge easily, but overall I am a frequent user.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just love there make up. The prices aren't that expensive and I uy everything from them when i don't have time to go to mac or sephora. I'm in love with there mascara! They are long lasting and they just make your eyes bigger! Cheap but good quality for anybody that needs to buy some stuff :)
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
Lana H.
Lana H.
Manitoba Canada
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the covergirl line of mascara and cream makeup. It is always low in fragrance and high in quality.
Rylie M.
Rylie M.
South Woodslee, Ontario
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is great because its affordable and great, i love their Katy kat lipsticks especially in sphinx
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.