Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS

Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Duluth, MN

I am obsessed with covergirl. I have used every single kind of mascara that they have. I would definitely recommend all of their products!
lian k.
lian k.

ohhh. love love love fover girl!! my all time favorate foundation us from tgere. pros. a good company with good proudocs at the end of the day. i will tell every one to go to buy the a lot of stuff. love that brand very much!!! fav foundation ever!! love love love!
M B.
M B.
Toronto, ON

I find their foundations affordable and usually suit my skin well.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

Leaves skin very soft because of the Olay and when you mix covergirl foundation with it, this duo is satisfying.
Regina R.
Regina R.
Calhoun, GA

I love Cover girl blush. I have used it for years. I feel like the shades are more natural on the skin and they last much longer than others.
Falon F.
Falon F.

Cover girl queen collection natural hue foundation is just awwwesome. The container is cute and easy to travel with, and I love the coverage., it looks natural ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

This brand I consider more for daily makeup, since it is a little classic, however, it is of good quality, have good coverage and a practical presentation.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Santiago

Me encanta ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ calidad, precio, durabilidad, colores, texturas... amo Covergil. The best brand.
Karla G.
Karla G.

buenos productos pero sobre todo que este tipo de productos aparte de encontrarlos en su propia tienda los puedes conseguir en muchisimas partes mas como en farmacias y supermercados
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.