Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
karen r.
karen r.

Great brand and super affordable. Hate most of their mascaras because they don't live out to their claims. Like that they have so many a variety of shades for different skin tones and types. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Ray City , GA

This brand is the best especially when you're on a budget. This is the only eye liner I use is there's
Holly H.
Holly H.
Allendale, MI

Great powdered foundation. Various colors are offered so I buy Various colors throughout the seasons which is fine because it is very moderately priced. This foundation provides a light level of coverage but does not go on too thick. Works best for a natural look!
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA

An overall great brand. I don't have too many products, but the ones I have are pretty great. Semi-affordable for drugstore. I give 4 stars because not a lot of their products intrigue me or make me want to buy. The packaging is very basic and nothing really makes them stand out from any other brands.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.

Since at a young age when I first started using covergirl mascara from my moms makeup bag, I have never found a mascara unlike the lashblast by covergirl! It fans my lashes out so nicely and never leaves my lashes clumpy ! Still to this day I think of this item of something every women should try because of how beautiful the volume and length is when using this product
Jess K.
Jess K.
Trenton, NJ

i love covergirl! they have great affordable products. definitely recommend to anyone looking for cheap makeup
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX

For an inexpensive product you can find at many local stores, these products by Covergirl are actually great. I love the mascara and eyeliner by covergirl.
Christy B.
Christy B.

Cover girl cosmetics are a must have. Easy to find locally and great to carry with you.
A marca trais muitas coisas boas, coisas que se aderiram bem com a minha pele , gostei muito e recomemdo os produtos
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Medellín

the invisible concealer was a wreck. It dries in the exact same moment that you applied it on your face, the texture? not good. I tried it using a beauty blender, a foundation brush, blending brushes and even my finger!! But the results were terrible, you want to look like a princess but instead you look like a girl with a pinky tone vomit on your face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.