COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS
Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
karine m.
karine m.
Grand Falls, NB
good products for the price they sell them. their makeup fondation and mascara does the job for beginners, shouldnt every girl begin with covergirl??? ;)
anglis c.
anglis c.
la verdad de esta marca solo he comprado sus bases y otras cositas, son buenas, pero no son de mis favoritas
M B.
M B.
Toronto, ON
I find their foundations affordable and usually suit my skin well.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
Shanin C.
Shanin C.
Attica, NY
I use the Covergirl +Olay CC tone rehab and this is the best foundation out there!! It makes my face very soft and it isn't a heavy foundation. It goes on evenly and covers almost all of my sunspots.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Duluth, MN
I am obsessed with covergirl. I have used every single kind of mascara that they have. I would definitely recommend all of their products!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Leaves skin very soft because of the Olay and when you mix covergirl foundation with it, this duo is satisfying.
rachelle a.
rachelle a.
I loved trying Covergirl's lashblast clump crusher mascara. It went on easily and as the name says, it helped to get rid of any clumps that would form.
Love the mineral powder foundation. They really give great coverage, the color matches my skin tone perfectly. Have been using for a long time and will continue to use this product. The price is so affordable too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.