BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dulce María L.
Es una de mis marcas favoritas, no la única pero si esta entre una de ellas, no he tenido problemas ademas de que tiene muy buenos productos
Montserrat A.

Is a very good brand with products with very good quality and has a lot of variety of makeup.
I just touched that some products hurt my skin
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Excelente marca de maquillaje me gustan muchísimo sus productos pues son súper accesible en además de que él maquillaje te dura muchontiemoo
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
I've bought diffetent kind of covergirl products and my favorites are powder and lipsticks, they are really good and not so much expensive.
Ustyna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl but my most used product from cover girl is their mascara. The mascaras are all so different and they can always suit me
Julissa C.
They have a good quality in their products, for example i'm inlove with the foundation "3 in 1" but it's so dificult found them in my City
Monica P.
Only press powder I use. Love it and get upset when I run out and can't find it in my local stores. Last time I purchased I brought online.
Génesis D.
An excelent brand. A lot of my makeups are from theirs. I feel in love with their products, I think that they're the number one in my list.
Melina L.
it is a wonderful cosmetic , it has everything that a girl need . its perfect . The prices are very good , because the qualitaty is good .
Vera C.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal
Buena marca de farmacia. He usado sus bases, blushes y polvos y se adaptan muy bien a los diversos tipos de piel. Económica y confiable!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.