BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
lian k.
lian k.
ohhh. love love love fover girl!! my all time favorate foundation us from tgere. pros. a good company with good proudocs at the end of the day. i will tell every one to go to buy the a lot of stuff. love that brand very much!!! fav foundation ever!! love love love!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl for both myself and my teenage daughters. It's a good drugstore brand makeup which includes a sensitive skin option which is fantastic. It's cost effective as welll
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Eyeshadows have great coverage and great colors and blend very well. Mascaras are wonderful they add good volume
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
They have a good quality in their products, for example i'm inlove with the foundation "3 in 1" but it's so dificult found them in my City
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
Karla G.
Karla G.
buenos productos pero sobre todo que este tipo de productos aparte de encontrarlos en su propia tienda los puedes conseguir en muchisimas partes mas como en farmacias y supermercados
Sarah-Ann D.
Sarah-Ann D.
Montreal , QC
Covergirl is a nice brand with good products for a low price. It isn't quite high end, but I'd say the high end of the drugstore. I never had a problem with their products and they have a great variety of different makeup products to suit every girl at any age.
yazmin h.
yazmin h.
me gusta la calidad de los productos he usado varios de ellos y la verdad son muy buenos,y tienes mucha variedad
Regina R.
Regina R.
Calhoun, GA
I love Cover girl blush. I have used it for years. I feel like the shades are more natural on the skin and they last much longer than others.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.