Add a Photo
Odilia S.
Odilia S.
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
supersize de covergirl da un exelente volumen y aumenta las pestañas la prefiero por encima de Magnun de la linea de mybeline
Nena S.
Nena S.
Selkirk, MB
Jan. 7, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has some very good products at great prices! I love their mascaras and long wear lip stains! I think for the price, you are getting a great deal! Long wear lip products are my favorite Covergirl products! This is my go-to for lip color products!
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the variety of products covergirl has from nail polish to lipstick to eyeliners. It's easy to find something that I love and the price is low enough that I can afford it frequently! Also love that I can get it while getting groceries at the same store.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Feb. 6, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love a lot of there skin products. But i haven't really been able to try out a lot of there other makeup products but i would love the chance to. This would be a great way for me to see what they offer as well as open my eyes to some other great makeup products out there
Catalina T.
Catalina T.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I LOVEEEE IT!! in especial Eyelash masks and blast flipstick lipcolor or katy kat colection... AWESOME
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Ottawa, ON
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A lot of Covergirl's products are garbage. On top of that, the company tests on animals, so they're rarely a brand I look to for new products. I did recently receive their new Outlast Mattifying Powder for review, and I'm surprised to find I like it. However I am not going to repurchase (because of the animal testing) and instead will opt for a coloured powder foundation from another brand.
Susana A.
Susana A.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I like its smell, texture, emapaque, I almost do not use this mark, but some like it, it is very famous and I would like to use it more
Lija S.
Lija S.
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm currently using their facial powder and it's so easy and natural and doesn't make my face look dry and I have acne so this powder really covers it up
jose m.
jose m.
Feb. 1, 2017, 8 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl has really nice products and they ae worth it makes your skin soft and your face will never look bad with covergirl makeup
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I am fascinated by COVERGIRL products because they are excellent, their bases are very good and covers very well. Lus colors are beautiful and your mascara is incredible with a very good color and they make them look huge.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.