BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Nena S.
Nena S.
Selkirk, MB
Covergirl has some very good products at great prices! I love their mascaras and long wear lip stains! I think for the price, you are getting a great deal! Long wear lip products are my favorite Covergirl products! This is my go-to for lip color products!
Linda-Lea M.
Linda-Lea M.
Newmarket, ON
I always have to have their cover up sticks and powider compacts on hand. I trust they will cover up what I need and not look like I'm wearing alot of makeup. Plus it never feels heavy on my face.
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Excelente marca de maquillaje me gustan muchísimo sus productos pues son súper accesible en además de que él maquillaje te dura muchontiemoo
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Lower Sackville
Beauty Junkie Expert
We buy and use Covergirl cosmetics as part of my daughter's cheer competition makeup regime. We love how long lasting it is and that after a long day of athletics, it's met the challenge. Would definitely recommend Covergirl to anyone who needs a long lasting, great quality makeup.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Walsingham, ON
I have been using CoverGirl products for YEARS. I especially love their mascaras. There are quite a few to choose from but for my needs any I have tried have worked. I have glasses and they dry really quickly - no smudges.
Ustyna R.
Ustyna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl but my most used product from cover girl is their mascara. The mascaras are all so different and they can always suit me
Heaven L.
Heaven L.
Manitowoc, WI
I've used quite a few of their products. My favorites are the foundations and eye products. It's hard to find my shade since I'm so pale though. The eye shadows are nice, pigmented, and easy to blend. I will continue to use the products since I know they work for me.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Bradford
Love covergirl products loce the way it looks on and stays on will always use covergirl products
Yanelly R.
Yanelly R.
Wonderland Forest
Los brillos labiales son buenos picmentan bien y no resecan los labios y son economicos
Odilia S.
Odilia S.
supersize de covergirl da un exelente volumen y aumenta las pestañas la prefiero por encima de Magnun de la linea de mybeline
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.