Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Ellis M.
Ellis M.

Think they so magZimes I think I rwadnone but I'm not sure I'm sure they are grate loollllll
tatianna c.
tatianna c.

You can find covergirl products in the drug store but do not be discouraged be size of where they are try might not be as good as Sephora or Mac but they are really worth the price
Bekki B.
Bekki B.
Wroxeter, Ontario

Love my powder foundation love it great piece to have in my makeup collection always my go to for touch up
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny, IA

Cover girl has so many great products. I use their loose powder for the every day look. The only thing that I would change about it is the eye liners. They smudge easily, but overall I am a frequent user.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Diamond City

I use cover girls mascara. I really like this product and always buy it. its affordable and easy to use.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Gatineau, Qc

Tho's product are not expensive and I love it. Ces produits ne sont pas cher et je les adores.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Winnipeg

I use cover girl a lot because it's affordable the the quality is actually pretty good for some of the prices
Noelia S.
Noelia S.
Guatemala, Guatemala

COVERGIRL!!! FACINANTE, me encanta mucho un labial que no se ni como se llama pero es de menta es un glooss facinante .
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto

Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Cover girl I love your foundation. I have been using it for years. I love the way it blends in with my skin. It has a light weight feel but with good coverage. Its also very affordable And can by and different locations. I also find that it dose not clog my pores and is long lasting.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.