BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Valencia Venezuela

I love the mascara covergirl always bought it when the brand still existed in venezuela, but I never saw anything
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Excelente marca de maquillaje me gustan muchísimo sus productos pues son súper accesible en además de que él maquillaje te dura muchontiemoo
María Fernanda M.
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
All the products of this brand are amazing of a really good quality and they are affordable totally love it
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Scarborough , ON
I recently purchased the Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation and I personally love it! It's an amazing product, lasts all day and is very easy to blend with full coverage. I would recommend this foundation.
Jordán G.
Jordán G.
Covergirl gave them to zendaya, taylor, sofia and katy their best physicist have made them look beautiful and I think they can also do it in my are some fantastic makeup
malavika p.
malavika p.
chennai
One of the best products in the market ... I use this covergirl outlast all day lipcolor often and often .... Its damn good .... I strongly suggest this product .. My lipgloss colour is baby pink I luv it😍😳
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up can't wait to get some more I love my elf though but this would be my third choice after NYC
Montserrat A.
Montserrat A.

Is a very good brand with products with very good quality and has a lot of variety of makeup.
I just touched that some products hurt my skin
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like their products especially for the price! They're one of my favourite drugstore brands that I always keep buying. Their foundations are great! I would recommend cover-girl for a quality product at a great price.
Odilia S.
Odilia S.
supersize de covergirl da un exelente volumen y aumenta las pestañas la prefiero por encima de Magnun de la linea de mybeline
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.