Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Susan B.
Susan B.
Spruce Grove, Alberta

I have used Covergirl products since I was a teenager although I only use one or two of their products now because I have found other brands that I find work better for me personally. I still use some of their lip gloss but have switched brands for foundation, mascara, blush, and eyeshadow.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Caracas

I suffer from asthma and allergies, Covergirl is one of the brands I can use without being afraid of allergies after use but it's a little bit expensive, I love Covergirls just like it is and I wouldn't change the, I would love to be able to buy it more often.
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.

Some products are my holy grail of make up others not so much. Certain foundations fit my skin so well and look so nice
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Brisbane

Recently I brought the colourlicous 680 sweet strawberry lipgloss and it is amazing, easy to apply and I love the vibrant red colour that the lipgloss lets off. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting ready for work and anyone who is looking for a nice lipgloss to wear when you go out.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Ringgold, GA

I use the cover girl outlast stay fabulous foundation and it's amazing! It's matches my skin perfectly! And stays on all day!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Pierrefonds, Quebec

Lash Blast mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. Doesn't clump and gives a nice pop to my eyes. I wish their packaging wasn't so big though.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.

I love a lot of there skin products. But i haven't really been able to try out a lot of there other makeup products but i would love the chance to. This would be a great way for me to see what they offer as well as open my eyes to some other great makeup products out there
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
Allison C.
Allison C.

Covergirl tiene productos muy buenos!
excepción de algunas mascaras de pestañas que al parecer no son tan buenos que digamos .
Llesery S.
Llesery S.

I buy a rimmel and i really like it as i left the eyelashes, they look long and without having to pass the rimmel so many times
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.