Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH

Love CoverGirl brand, have been using it for many years! Will continue to use it. No issues with this brand.
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB

Covergirl is a really good go to drugstore makeup brand. And though I don't love all of their products, I do find that the majority of them are pretty great! The lash last mascara is my go to drugstore mascara for sure!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
karine m.
karine m.
Grand Falls, NB

good products for the price they sell them. their makeup fondation and mascara does the job for beginners, shouldnt every girl begin with covergirl??? ;)
Esta es la marca que uso mas uso me la base para piel sensible ya que mi piel es muy delicada también he usado el rubor y él delineador para ojos es una buena marca y asequible para todas
I personally tried so many covergirl products from the mascaras to foundation, concealer etc. You name them ....got many of them for free to test in the past.
None of their products I ever convinced me to purchase them afterwards.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON, ON, ON

I usually only use their mascaras,and eye liner they don't lie. The oil-free foundation is still oily and doesn't last long, the eye shadow also doesn't last too long. Their are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
anglis c.
anglis c.

la verdad de esta marca solo he comprado sus bases y otras cositas, son buenas, pero no son de mis favoritas
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS

Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

Leaves skin very soft because of the Olay and when you mix covergirl foundation with it, this duo is satisfying.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.