BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heaven L.
Heaven L.
Manitowoc, WI
I've used quite a few of their products. My favorites are the foundations and eye products. It's hard to find my shade since I'm so pale though. The eye shadows are nice, pigmented, and easy to blend. I will continue to use the products since I know they work for me.
Marjery S.
Marjery S.
Brampton
I bought the Face Primer for oily skin and it really works good. I also bought the Golden TruNaked palette and I super love the colors, very pigmented and very easy to blend. I also bought BB Cream and I love the quality worth it. I also bought the Katy Kat Lipstick and I really love the colors.
Lorena O.
Lorena O.
Easy breezy beautiful Covergirl says it all. I have never bought a Covergirl product that I did not like. The products are always good quality and appropriately priced.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Leaves skin very soft because of the Olay and when you mix covergirl foundation with it, this duo is satisfying.
karine m.
karine m.
Grand Falls, NB
good products for the price they sell them. their makeup fondation and mascara does the job for beginners, shouldnt every girl begin with covergirl??? ;)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB
Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Covergirl is a really good go to drugstore makeup brand. And though I don't love all of their products, I do find that the majority of them are pretty great! The lash last mascara is my go to drugstore mascara for sure!
Maheak B.
Maheak B.
They have such good products. Love it's compact powder. It goes on so well. And blends easily.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Covergirl's new mascara with fibers is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there hands down! Would be better if there's a waterproof one as well. The mascara is effective and it made my lashes look long although I think it takes time to dry. Would recommend!
Esta es la marca que uso mas uso me la base para piel sensible ya que mi piel es muy delicada también he usado el rubor y él delineador para ojos es una buena marca y asequible para todas
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.