Add a Photo
anglis c.
anglis c.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
la verdad de esta marca solo he comprado sus bases y otras cositas, son buenas, pero no son de mis favoritas
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The package broke in the first use, the eyeshadows are not pigmented. It's affordable but I will never buy another one...
karine m.
karine m.
Grand Falls, NB
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
good products for the price they sell them. their makeup fondation and mascara does the job for beginners, shouldnt every girl begin with covergirl??? ;)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
I usually only use their mascaras,and eye liner they don't lie. The oil-free foundation is still oily and doesn't last long, the eye shadow also doesn't last too long. Their are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl Hello Gorgeous foundations are absolutely beautiful. They have a semi-matte finish and can be build up to give light-full coverage. This foundation is very affordable, can be picked up basically anywhere, and has a classic Covergirl scent.
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS
Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Duluth, MN
I am obsessed with covergirl. I have used every single kind of mascara that they have. I would definitely recommend all of their products!
Shanin C.
Shanin C.
Attica, NY
I use the Covergirl +Olay CC tone rehab and this is the best foundation out there!! It makes my face very soft and it isn't a heavy foundation. It goes on evenly and covers almost all of my sunspots.
M B.
M B.
Toronto, ON
I find their foundations affordable and usually suit my skin well.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Leaves skin very soft because of the Olay and when you mix covergirl foundation with it, this duo is satisfying.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.