BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Susan D.
Cambridge
I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Daniela V.
Barranquilla
I use many products of covergirl and they are sooo good! The mascaras aré reaally reaaaally good! I give them 5 stars
Céline M.
Moncton, NB
Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
Rosa H.
I use covergirl compact products. I think that aren't expensive products, but the quality is good.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico
la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Esuri Z.
The covergirl lash blast really works. It gives an amazing look to my lashes and the best of all is that it is water proof.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand. Because it is adorable and the products work very well!!
que mas se puede pedir.. productos muy buenos y baratos. que te dan un look muy natural . pigmentacion estupenda . amo los labiales
daena p.
los productos son demasiados caros, y la calidad no es tan buena como otros que e probado, realmente la relacion de precio calidad aqui no esta respetada.
Eveline C.
São José, SC
ameei, espero ter a oportunidade de testar essas maquiagens lindas. Os produtos parecem ser de otima qualidade, eu adorei !
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.