Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Kate C.
Kate C.

This brand is great- high quality products, great selection. love their line of clean foundations great color selection
Cristy F.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA

I tried a cover girl foundation. The color matched me really well which is hard for me but the coverage was not so great. I felt like my foundation did not last the whole day.
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC

I bought a covergirl cover up for my friend. I like how in the store you can see your skin color to the product. Since me and my friend have the same color I found her match. I did borrow it and I loved how smooth it went on. I would totally recommend the liquid foundation.
Marta V.
Marta V.

besides mascara, I've stopped buying covergirl products. I've noticed that most of their products have a yellow tint to them and I never liked it. I used to love their Aqua line, but they discontinued it.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL

I've used several of their products; mainly eye makeup and some foundation. I find the foundation to be too thick but I really like their eyeliners.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN

Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
nakayla s.
nakayla s.
Gatlinburg, TN

The cover girl ageless foundation. Is amazing yes I know I don't need the ageless stuff but its amazing it covers everything
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN

Covergirl is a great product that I don't have to worry about breaking my face out. I love the clean feeling I have when using their products.
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami , Fl

Great products for skin makeup. Unfortunately I haven't tried any lipstick but face powder, foundation, cc creams and eye mascara are good products. I love his very characteristic mascara brush.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.