Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
lineisky r.
lineisky r.

Was one of the first brands to use at the time of makeup are very good and have very good formulas in terms of pigmentation
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.

I only like their foundations and powders. Their mascaras and concealers dont really work for me.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

COVERGIRL is a great makeup and beauty brand for woman and men. They have a huge range of make up to choose from. From mascara, foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow and more . I really like this brand and i like how they have more affordable products but then if want to spend a bit of money there are some really great products
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
Once i turned in my teens I bought so many covergirl makeup! love them and still do! It makes my skin soft and glowing!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON, ON, ON

I usually only use their mascaras,and eye liner they don't lie. The oil-free foundation is still oily and doesn't last long, the eye shadow also doesn't last too long. Their are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB

Covergirl is a really good go to drugstore makeup brand. And though I don't love all of their products, I do find that the majority of them are pretty great! The lash last mascara is my go to drugstore mascara for sure!
Lorena O.
Lorena O.

Easy breezy beautiful Covergirl says it all. I have never bought a Covergirl product that I did not like. The products are always good quality and appropriately priced.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett, AL

Great make up can't wait to get some more I love my elf though but this would be my third choice after NYC
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH

Love CoverGirl brand, have been using it for many years! Will continue to use it. No issues with this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.