Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA

Overpriced for the quality. It's a decent brand but elf is equal in quality and much better priced, cover girl just is a much more well known brand. I avoid purchasing this when buying cheaper make up.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I really love the Covergirl brand, always has nice good quality items for a affordable price.
Racheal P.
Racheal P.

I love their products but hate the smell of them. The only problem I have with covergirl is the smell of the products. I don't shop here often because I dislike the smell. I don't know if I would recommend this brand to others.
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC

I bought a covergirl cover up for my friend. I like how in the store you can see your skin color to the product. Since me and my friend have the same color I found her match. I did borrow it and I loved how smooth it went on. I would totally recommend the liquid foundation.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Kate C.
Kate C.

This brand is great- high quality products, great selection. love their line of clean foundations great color selection
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN

Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Marta V.
Marta V.

besides mascara, I've stopped buying covergirl products. I've noticed that most of their products have a yellow tint to them and I never liked it. I used to love their Aqua line, but they discontinued it.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL

I've used several of their products; mainly eye makeup and some foundation. I find the foundation to be too thick but I really like their eyeliners.
Linda A.
Linda A.

Covergirl as a great drugstore brand awesome products at a affordable rice couldn't ask for more
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.