Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the mineral powder foundation. They really give great coverage, the color matches my skin tone perfectly. Have been using for a long time and will continue to use this product. The price is so affordable too.
Naishla F.
Naishla F.
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Los productos covergirl son sin duda uno de los mejores a la hora de comprarlos son faciles de ubicar, bastante accesibles en cuanto al precio aunque costosos vale la pena por su alta calidad y durabilidad , bellos colores y alta variedad. Recomendado
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario, Ontario
Jan. 9, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
rachelle a.
rachelle a.
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I loved trying Covergirl's lashblast clump crusher mascara. It went on easily and as the name says, it helped to get rid of any clumps that would form.
Maheak B.
Maheak B.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have such good products. Love it's compact powder. It goes on so well. And blends easily.
Lorena O.
Lorena O.
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy breezy beautiful Covergirl says it all. I have never bought a Covergirl product that I did not like. The products are always good quality and appropriately priced.
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a really good go to drugstore makeup brand. And though I don't love all of their products, I do find that the majority of them are pretty great! The lash last mascara is my go to drugstore mascara for sure!
Heaven L.
Heaven L.
Manitowoc, WI
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used quite a few of their products. My favorites are the foundations and eye products. It's hard to find my shade since I'm so pale though. The eye shadows are nice, pigmented, and easy to blend. I will continue to use the products since I know they work for me.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett, AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great make up can't wait to get some more I love my elf though but this would be my third choice after NYC
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.