BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
They have a good quality in their products, for example i'm inlove with the foundation "3 in 1" but it's so dificult found them in my City
Karla G.
Karla G.
buenos productos pero sobre todo que este tipo de productos aparte de encontrarlos en su propia tienda los puedes conseguir en muchisimas partes mas como en farmacias y supermercados
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto
Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
anglis c.
anglis c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
la verdad de esta marca solo he comprado sus bases y otras cositas, son buenas, pero no son de mis favoritas
Regina R.
Regina R.
Calhoun, GA
I love Cover girl blush. I have used it for years. I feel like the shades are more natural on the skin and they last much longer than others.
Sarah-Ann D.
Sarah-Ann D.
Montreal , QC
Covergirl is a nice brand with good products for a low price. It isn't quite high end, but I'd say the high end of the drugstore. I never had a problem with their products and they have a great variety of different makeup products to suit every girl at any age.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
I am using the be mate lipstick by Katy Perry and I love it ao much! It keeps my lips hydrated all day long and the colors stay well and is not sticky at all. The colors are very trendy and can be easily match with all my clothes.
Nicole Ann M.
Nicole Ann M.
Manila
The first ever concealer that I've gotten was the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous. I've got the lightest shade, even though I had medium skin because I mostly use it to highlight my face. It blends out easy and doesn't crease on me at all. More pricey than other drugstore concealers though.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Caracas
I suffer from asthma and allergies, Covergirl is one of the brands I can use without being afraid of allergies after use but it's a little bit expensive, I love Covergirls just like it is and I wouldn't change the, I would love to be able to buy it more often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.