BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use mascara lash blast volume, it's old but still my favorite, it gives me beautiful and long lashes. I actually still love it.
Annick B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl product. I've stared to use this line of make up when my neighbor use to work for product gamble as a sales rep . Would come at our house with goodie bags full if covergirl product . That is when I switch to covergirl . Love it
Susan S.
Davenport, FL
I love covergirl. They have a very affordable price with great products. Once in a while you may find a miss but usually I like most of what I purchase.
Cynthia J.
Chilliwack
Love their mascara and blush!!! Only kind I will buy!!! Their prices are great and they always have what I need in stock
David L.
I used cover girl mascara for the past 5 + years. Have tried other products, but have always gone back to Cover girl.
Martha S.
Cover girl is an awesome brand! It works very well (for me it does) their products are amazing! They are very easy to find, you can find them in almost every drugstore, also they are very affordable.
damaris m.
piedecuesta
Beauty Junkie Expert
es una exelente marca de maquillaje para toda ocasion que nosotros deseemos muy duradero y practico a la hora de aplicar
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB
Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Tweggy S.
Muy buena marca utilizada hasta por tyra banks , estupenda reconocida mundialmente los cosméticos son súper geniales y dan un color único y bellísimo.
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
Amo esta línea de productos son increíbles y de excelente calidad amo todas sus máscaras
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.