BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Bekki B.
Bekki B.
Wroxeter, ON
Love my powder foundation love it great piece to have in my makeup collection always my go to for touch up
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the variety of products covergirl has from nail polish to lipstick to eyeliners. It's easy to find something that I love and the price is low enough that I can afford it frequently! Also love that I can get it while getting groceries at the same store.
The package broke in the first use, the eyeshadows are not pigmented. It's affordable but I will never buy another one...
Ellis M.
Ellis M.
Think they so magZimes I think I rwadnone but I'm not sure I'm sure they are grate loollllll
Katia A.
Katia A.
Covergirl una excelente marca de maquillaje. Me gusta demasiado su línea de máscara de pestañas, me levanta mucho las pestañas y da la impresion de que las tuviera súper largas, y mejor aún sus máscaras de pestañas no son pastosas.
Linda-Lea M.
Linda-Lea M.
Newmarket, ON
I always have to have their cover up sticks and powider compacts on hand. I trust they will cover up what I need and not look like I'm wearing alot of makeup. Plus it never feels heavy on my face.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of Covergirl's products are garbage. On top of that, the company tests on animals, so they're rarely a brand I look to for new products. I did recently receive their new Outlast Mattifying Powder for review, and I'm surprised to find I like it. However I am not going to repurchase (because of the animal testing) and instead will opt for a coloured powder foundation from another brand.
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.
Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Spruce Grove, AB
I have used Covergirl products since I was a teenager although I only use one or two of their products now because I have found other brands that I find work better for me personally. I still use some of their lip gloss but have switched brands for foundation, mascara, blush, and eyeshadow.
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Brisbane
Recently I brought the colourlicous 680 sweet strawberry lipgloss and it is amazing, easy to apply and I love the vibrant red colour that the lipgloss lets off. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting ready for work and anyone who is looking for a nice lipgloss to wear when you go out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.