Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL

I've used several of their products; mainly eye makeup and some foundation. I find the foundation to be too thick but I really like their eyeliners.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Vacaville, CA

My go to makeup. I love this makeup. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to be beautiful, you just look like you do.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL

I have been a Covergirl fan since I was a teenager. Now that I am approaching 40, I lean towards the Covergirl and Olay products. Their products all work together beautifully and I am never scared to try something new by them as nothing has ever irritated my sensitive skin.
nakayla s.
nakayla s.
Gatlinburg, TN

The cover girl ageless foundation. Is amazing yes I know I don't need the ageless stuff but its amazing it covers everything
cindy g.
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY

I always purchase lipliners and lipsticks. Occasionally I will get eye shadows but i don't wear them often. I love their products
MARYJANE A.
MARYJANE A.
San Benito, TX

I LOVE COVERGIRL MASCARA! I CHOOSE WATERPROOF OR NON SMUDGE AND GET GREAT RESULTS. THE PRICE IS GREAT, TOO.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Hollywood

I've been using cover girl ever since I was in 7th grade. Their products are okay. They still help out with certain needs people have. I recommend buying this if your now starting make up
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fairfield, IL

I have used Covergirl since I was in grade school. They always have new products launching that are amazing!
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.