BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Cambridge
I love cover girl foundation powder and their mascaras are always on sale and great
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Minatitlán
I really like most of their mascaras very dark and add volume and length. The lip balms re very creamy and don't dry their lips. All of their products are very affordable and have an excellent quality.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love CoverGirl products! Haven been using them for two decades, and they just keep getting better! The mascara gives amazing length, and color, the foundation goes on smooth and blends in really well. It's cheaper than other brands so I buy this one most often.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Since at a young age when I first started using covergirl mascara from my moms makeup bag, I have never found a mascara unlike the lashblast by covergirl! It fans my lashes out so nicely and never leaves my lashes clumpy ! Still to this day I think of this item of something every women should try because of how beautiful the volume and length is when using this product
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Medellín
the invisible concealer was a wreck. It dries in the exact same moment that you applied it on your face, the texture? not good. I tried it using a beauty blender, a foundation brush, blending brushes and even my finger!! But the results were terrible, you want to look like a princess but instead you look like a girl with a pinky tone vomit on your face.
Alana B.
Alana B.
Canberra
Covergirl is a really good low end makeup brand. I haven't tried all products because there is a lot to try but so far most products have been up to standard. It's very affordable which is good if you love makeup but don't have a lot of money.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Barrie, Ontario
I recently bought Covergirls
Lashblast Volume blasting mascara and while I like the clean lash look I get I am not a fan of the application brush. It takes more swipes than I usually need to do to get the length and coverage that I like. I would try a different covergirl mascara next time.
Dieselle F.
Dieselle F.
Very cheap prices for good products. Not as good as the top notch brands but it looks fine to almost anyone who isn't a makeup artist. They have almost everything
LaceyDawn O.
LaceyDawn O.
Victoria
Nostalgia
This is all we ever used growing up. Cover girl everything! Still the only mascara I will buy
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
Mérida
Es una excelente marca, facil de conseguir por drugstore, o en cualquier otra parte, me gusta mucho
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.