Add a Photo

Photos (111)
shailynn r.
shailynn r.
medicine hat

I honestly love this brand. I only get the foundation but it blends into my skin so well.
Elyse L.
Elyse L.
Mirabel

La poudre compact je l'utilise depuis 15 ans. Il cache les imperfections du à l'année que j'ai eu à l'adolescence
MARYJANE A.
MARYJANE A.
San Benito, TX

I LOVE COVERGIRL MASCARA! I CHOOSE WATERPROOF OR NON SMUDGE AND GET GREAT RESULTS. THE PRICE IS GREAT, TOO.
Alondra O.
Alondra O.

I've only used a mascara until now and i can't remember the name
The mascara was amazing tho
Eve R.
Eve R.

I gave up on Covergirl foundation, it never work on me.
I discover they're BB foudation and they're Ready set Gourgeous. I love the finish of it on my skin. But, the color is to dark. Even if i've bought the"fair" one.
I love they're mascara. It the only one i bought.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington, Ontario

They make my favourite mascara's, I can't get enough how much I love their mascara's! They just do everything I want in my lashes, there eye shadows are great too, specially for people just starting out. If you want a great products that are reliable and you can find at any drugstore than I'd go with these guys.
Joan S.
Joan S.

I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.

Covergirl has an amazing range of drugstore foundations and mascaras ect. I am really loving their lash sensational mascara as it's amazing and dosent clump those lashes and lenthans them at the same time
Jeanell N.
Jeanell N.
Toronto Ontario

I am currently using cover girls clean foundation in the color tawnty. this foundation is good for medium skin.my problem with this foundation is that it has a bad smell it doesnt smell good to me it just smells like a bunch of factory products. but the cover girl foundation is good for starters who are starting off with some cheap good makeup. if you are a beginner i recommend this product
Maheak B.
Maheak B.

They have such good products. Love it's compact powder. It goes on so well. And blends easily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.