Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB

Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Anna G.
Anna G.
Nederland

ik vind van cover girl hun mascara's heel fijn werken. niet duur met goede kwaliteit.maken mijn wimpers lekker lang en doen goed hun werk
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, Ontario

Great drugstore brand... good value. I have no complaints and am always looking forward to trying their new products.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Have tried some products I love, have tried some products I really do not love! Covergirl is definitely a good option if you want quality but do not want to pay the big bucks! I do like Covergirl's pressed powders, but their regular foundations are not the best. I have also tried some of their mascaras, but they didn't really work for me! I do think Covergirl is a reputable brand and they do have some great hits and also some misses.
mimoza S.
mimoza S.
Tirana

Been loving covergirl for such a long time . I would like to try more of their products as ive only had the chance to try their mascaras only . Their prices are quite reasonable and i wanna shop some new products from them . I would recommend it to anyone .
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Red Deer

Covergirl is the only makeup that doesn't irritate my skin. Especially my eyes, I find the mascara particularly good, no clumps, lasts a long time. I do find the liquid cover up too thick and prefer the powder.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Decent products at a good price. Good drugstore makeup, nothing special though!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

One of my top drug store brands. They have a lot to offer and do lots of collaborations (love the Katy perry lipsticks). The clean brand foundations are great and affordable. This grand is great for beginners
Catharine M.
Catharine M.

Covergirl Trunaked eyeshadow palette is one of my favourites. I have the Nudes palette. The shadow lasts all day and the colour payoff is great.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.