Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5724)
Q&A (13)
Photos (116)
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Calgary, AB
130 reviews
Jan. 7, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation for 7 years now. The formula has changed a bit in the past couple of months it seems to be a bit more liquidy. It has light-medium coverage, but definitely buildable, great for oily skin but needs a powder over top of it. They also have a great range of shades.
Marjery S.
Marjery S.
Brampton
15 reviews
Feb. 7, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought the Face Primer for oily skin and it really works good. I also bought the Golden TruNaked palette and I super love the colors, very pigmented and very easy to blend. I also bought BB Cream and I love the quality worth it. I also bought the Katy Kat Lipstick and I really love the colors.
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago
26 reviews
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
73 reviews
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've bought diffetent kind of covergirl products and my favorites are powder and lipsticks, they are really good and not so much expensive.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario
49 reviews
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been my go-to brand. I keep trying new products but if I'm ever in a crunch I will choose Covergirl. I trust the quality and it won't break my bank (unless I buy all of it...)
Mahera Q.
Mahera Q.
29 reviews
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Katy Perry rules her mascaras are beyond amazing I completely reccomend as well as their other cosmetics
Amber B.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI
23 reviews
Dec. 30, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has several beautiful mascaras, although I have a problem with clumping from a few of them. It's a good drugstore brand.
Eleisha S.
Eleisha S.
35 reviews
Feb. 1, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl was the first cosmetic brand I ever tried. I still find myself going back to it. It's so affordable and they can be found at most cosmetic stores.
sofia q.
sofia q.
23 reviews
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i really like their foundation its very silky and it gives you a little bet of glow if you are a dry skin person i would defently recomend it
York C.
York C.
6 reviews
Jan. 9, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
mi madre le encanta igual ami mejor amiga no sabes cuanto tienen en ese maquillaje yn mis tias lo usan poco pero me han dado buenas referecias de a marca
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
424 reviews
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
82 reviews
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
26 reviews
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl
10 reviews
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
11 reviews
I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us