BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
I'm a huge fan of Covergirls concealer stick. I also really like their pressed powder for oily skin. Great prices and great quality.
Nina H.
Nina H.
Good drugstore makeup brand. I tried the mascara so they were really great. I tried the bob cream though it wasn't as good as I though though. It unclogged all my pores and made me look like I had a lot of makeup on even though it was just a bb cream. But I feel like just use a moisturizer and you're good to go.
Their liquid foundation is okay and it matches my skintone especially the brown one..but i do reccommend applying powder right after
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
I really like covergirl, it's the only mascaras I will use they have tons of different types, it's great for beginners and experts
Windari G.
Windari G.
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Naishla F.
Naishla F.
Los productos covergirl son sin duda uno de los mejores a la hora de comprarlos son faciles de ubicar, bastante accesibles en cuanto al precio aunque costosos vale la pena por su alta calidad y durabilidad , bellos colores y alta variedad. Recomendado
Céline M.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB
Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
Joseth A.
Joseth A.
I 100% recommended this product of anyone with sensitive skin! They are good and have a big quality.
Regan D.
Regan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No complaints about the foundation or mascara. Easy to use, non clumping. Flawless skin!
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla
I like Covergirl products. Whenever I can, I buy my lipstick sometimes, even the eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.