BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Decent products at a good price. Good drugstore makeup, nothing special though!
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
great brand I am a huge CoverGirl fan mostly because i live by their bbcream
Emma B.
ørskog
Like i like IT But i have not used this Brand AS much so i realy Arnt so sure
Nicole T.
Super affordable and still good quality makeup. Big fan of their products!!
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Its afforable and looks just as good as other name brands. I use CoverGirl everyday and have been using it for years .
Sarah S.
barrie, ON
Covergirl has always been my go-to brand. I keep trying new products but if I'm ever in a crunch I will choose Covergirl. I trust the quality and it won't break my bank (unless I buy all of it...)
Sabina K.
A great affordable brand with lots to choose from. I love their mattifying powder. Their mascaras are also highly raved about. Overall good quality, like anything there are some hits and misses but I love majority of the stuff.
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN
I use their mascara. It is so good. It is waterproof but comes off easily in the shower. It doesn't clump.
Dana S.
Candor, NC
My daughter only uses Cover Girl makeup!!! She loves the great coverage!!! The eye shadows stay on all day and don't lose any during the day.
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC
Covergirl has great products that are easy to apply and great for any age and level of beauty expertise. Not too pricey - but great for what you get.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.