COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
manuela z.
manuela z.
una marca genial, muy buenos productos ademas las campañas que hacen son muy buenas. la recomiendo a todas las chicas.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you don't want to spend so much money and still have that flawless makeup look CoverGirl is always amazing!
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Walsingham, ON
I have been using CoverGirl products for YEARS. I especially love their mascaras. There are quite a few to choose from but for my needs any I have tried have worked. I have glasses and they dry really quickly - no smudges.
Ellis M.
Ellis M.
Think they so magZimes I think I rwadnone but I'm not sure I'm sure they are grate loollllll
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Some products are my holy grail of make up others not so much. Certain foundations fit my skin so well and look so nice
Es una de las mejores marcas de maquillaje,es muy duradero,me puede durar horaaas sin correrse ...la verdad me encantaa
Windari G.
Windari G.
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Their liquid foundations are hit and misses.. I'm not a fan of their powdered cover up as they don't have many skin tones to chose from.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.