BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
I like to use covergirl. I like the eyeliners. I have used them for a while and I always know what to expect. It is definitely affordable which is why I use it.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Their liquid foundations are hit and misses.. I'm not a fan of their powdered cover up as they don't have many skin tones to chose from.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Standard drug store brand. While I don't gravitate to cover girl anymore there are some good staples from this brand.
anyhela m.
anyhela m.
Blush's basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural-looking flush of colour. It's the way to glow!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Eyeshadows have great coverage and great colors and blend very well. Mascaras are wonderful they add good volume
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Cambridge
I love cover girl foundation powder and their mascaras are always on sale and great
karen r.
karen r.
i love the cosmetics od Covergirl because are so amazing and so good, i think is very afforable and perfect, thes have a great quality and beatiful, i think this cosmetics are perfect for all girls, i recommend to buy here the mascaras, for the variety.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cali
Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I have used cover girl extended lash mascara
This mascara provides all the.pros. length, color and stays in place.
Would highly rcommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.