Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sam C.
Sam C.
Montvale, NJ

These products are great and they come for a great price. They are good quality and I get these at CVS or Sephora. I always buy these items because they are great. I would recommend people to buy these items and shop at the store. I will shop here again
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

The only product I truly love is their mascara. I have found better products at a comparable price elsewhere. The price point is good but I would recommend other products over cover girl.
Monica L.
Monica L.

Covergirl has always played a part in my makeup routine! Currently I use the Covergirl Professional Loose Powder under my eyes to set my concealer and it works like a dream! Very cheap price with very good quality!
I give the 5 stars to this brand is fabulous I really love this brand I wish they gave me the opportunity to prove all their products would thank them too much
Megan K.
Megan K.

I tried the powder foundation that's advertised by Katy Perry.I was very disappointed, definitely on the cheap end of makeup.Very clumpy,not a smooth finish,and almost a chalky like texture.The coverage was average and the smell was okay.Will not be buying this product again.
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.

Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Céline M.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB

Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
Holly D.
Holly D.

I'm hooked on their lashblast volume blasting mascara. It grabs every lash and coats it perfectly. I always have people asking if im wearing falsies and it nice to say no, its the mascara. Truly my fav and will never change. I have tried the clump crusher extension mascara from them too and thought it was great as well i just like the applicator a lot more on the volume blasting one.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

For the price you pay for the quality is good! I like their eye shadows, but I don't like their mascaras too much. This is a good brand for those looking for cheaper alternatives.
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI

Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.