Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Laurah C.
Laurah C.
London

A good selection of beauty products. Very cheap prices which is a plus for me! I also love that it's available in stores like Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Yanelly R.
Yanelly R.
Wonderland Forest

Los brillos labiales son buenos picmentan bien y no resecan los labios y son economicos
Marjery S.
Marjery S.
Brampton

I bought the Face Primer for oily skin and it really works good. I also bought the Golden TruNaked palette and I super love the colors, very pigmented and very easy to blend. I also bought BB Cream and I love the quality worth it. I also bought the Katy Kat Lipstick and I really love the colors.
Katie O.
Katie O.
London

I have only used the Cover Girl long lasting foundation but it was an amazing product for the price. Isn't too matte as long wear foundations usually are and can be worn without face primer underneath. Would still wear concealer though, despite it saying its a 3 in 1.
Covergirls get noticed. This has been my favourite brand since I was a teen. Customer for almost 2 decades.
Tayla J.
Tayla J.

Cover girl is not for me i have used 3 mascaras and they are too clumpy and the foundation consistency is bad
Would not recmend
Tykayah C.
Tykayah C.
Grande Prairie

I love all their products. I enjoy all there mascaras, and foundations are usually very good but always seem to use a very slimy residue.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Have tried some products I love, have tried some products I really do not love! Covergirl is definitely a good option if you want quality but do not want to pay the big bucks! I do like Covergirl's pressed powders, but their regular foundations are not the best. I have also tried some of their mascaras, but they didn't really work for me! I do think Covergirl is a reputable brand and they do have some great hits and also some misses.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Nederland

ik vind van cover girl hun mascara's heel fijn werken. niet duur met goede kwaliteit.maken mijn wimpers lekker lang en doen goed hun werk
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, Ontario

Great drugstore brand... good value. I have no complaints and am always looking forward to trying their new products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.