BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
maria m.
Definitivamente para mi piel grasosa amo covergirl me mantiene libre de granos. 😍😍😍😍💄😀😀😀😀
Melissa A.
Fredericton, NB
Covergirl foundation is the only one i can use that dont make me break out and isnt oily
emmy-lou f.
mascouche
Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
shailynn r.
medicine hat
I honestly love this brand. I only get the foundation but it blends into my skin so well.
Ana Clara P.

Super super suuper super recommendable I love all products I have a beautiful collection
korin c.

If I had the opportunity to try it and it is very good this product would recommend it
Jacy M.
Fortune Bridge, PE
Covergirl concealer is always a go to for me. Cover everything and blend so smoothly
Danni J.
Stratford
Esta marca es buena per no es la mejor,hay otras mejores pero no es mala,muy bonita.
Julia M.
SOLA
Cover girl is amazing i like it so mutch so affortebol i like that is is inexspenive.
Courtney L.
Cambridge
I love cover girl foundation powder and their mascaras are always on sale and great
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.