Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cali

Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Trenton, Ontario

I love Covergirl products. I really enjoy their collaboration with Katy Perry, the lipstick colours are beautiful and I enjoy the mascara as well.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

I just love there make up. The prices aren't that expensive and I uy everything from them when i don't have time to go to mac or sephora. I'm in love with there mascara! They are long lasting and they just make your eyes bigger! Cheap but good quality for anybody that needs to buy some stuff :)
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston , Ontario

I don't usually use cover girl but I did recently buy the waterproof mascara and it's pretty awesome.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario

Covergirl has always been my go-to brand. I keep trying new products but if I'm ever in a crunch I will choose Covergirl. I trust the quality and it won't break my bank (unless I buy all of it...)
Rylie M.
Rylie M.
South Woodslee, Ontario

CoverGirl is great because its affordable and great, i love their Katy kat lipsticks especially in sphinx
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario

I was definitely a cover girl in high school and still use them because the products are constant
lineisky r.
lineisky r.

Was one of the first brands to use at the time of makeup are very good and have very good formulas in terms of pigmentation
Lorena F.
Lorena F.

me encantan, sus cosméticos son divinos. me gustan mucho sus correctores, bases, sombras labiales, fijadores y mascara de pestañas, son buenos productos, me encanta su consistencia, su base tiene una gran cobertura, la compraría nuevamente
Mary-Louise J.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario

My go to drugstore brand. You can always trust that you know what you are going to get with them. Timeless products that apply nicely and are good quality. Very inexpensive and result available everywhere.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.