Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Super super super affordable. I love finding drugstore cosmetics that have great quality at great prices. Although I stick to their mascara and lipstick, covergirl is such a well rounded company that any starter should look at!
Tara A.
Tara A.

GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Holly T.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY

Covergirl offers the typical drug store, affordable option to buying cosmetics quickly and reliably. Their lipsticks work great and so do the mascaras, you just have to first play around with the options to figure out what works the best for you.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne, IN

Covergirl is a great company with great products. I am all about my face and making sure I moisturize daily and use the right make up to help reduce wrinkles. I am only 21 and think moisturizing early will pay off. Covergirl has multiple products that has extra things in them to help with them. They have a whole line out for age and wrinkles. I use the foundation with Olay in it to add in the lotion and then I use the age rewind eye thing for under my eyes to reduce bags. I've been doing this since I was 18 and it really pays off
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA

Love to use their products always have a good time shopping for them! Can get nice brushes and some great long lasting lipstick!
Tonya T.
Tonya T.

I am giving Covergirl 3stars because I haven't really seen anything specially new with their products. I have tried several products and I have some in my makeup collection but I always look over Covergirl and reached for something else. Not the worst product but not the best. I say Cover girl need to step it up a little cause all these makeup companies are ahead of the game.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS

I use Covergirl eyeliner and so far it's the only kind that has gone on smoothly and not smeared through out the day. It's affordable and not too expensive and lasts. I would recommend this eyeliner to people!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY

Covergirl is a great drug store product just when you're looking for cheap things to just throw on your face on a bland day
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Marshall, Tx

Now that I only use high end makeup, I don't but this brand much. However, I still love this brand of mascara. It's affordable and, in my opinion, much better than a lot of the high end mascaras I've used.
Diglyn F.
Diglyn F.

I have purchased three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.