Add a Photo
Liz J.
Liz J.
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My lashes are not so long and the Lashblast Volume Mascara makes them look good. I do not have to wear eyelashes. I love it
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When it comes to foundation and powder cover girl is the only brand I have ever used. I like the way it covers my face and I can rely on the colour to always be the same for way has last 25 years I have been using it
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl. For a drug store brand they sre fabulous! Their mascara is my go to essential.
alyssa e.
alyssa e.
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A little pricey at times but it is long lasting and it works! This brand is offered at a lot of retail stores so it is very easy to find when needed.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Standard drug store brand. While I don't gravitate to cover girl anymore there are some good staples from this brand.
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Lena B.
Lena B.
Boiling Springs, SC
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you want to go a more cheap rout this is a nice company. I have used many over their products and have usually been satisfied. The packaging is nice and the coverage is decent . Overall it is not my top pick but for the price they sell it is reasonable .
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es una de las mejores marcas de maquillaje,es muy duradero,me puede durar horaaas sin correrse ...la verdad me encantaa
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Barrie, Ontario
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:58 a.m.
I recently bought Covergirls
Lashblast Volume blasting mascara and while I like the clean lash look I get I am not a fan of the application brush. It takes more swipes than I usually need to do to get the length and coverage that I like. I would try a different covergirl mascara next time.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.