COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Gaja Č.
Gaja Č.
Nova Gorica
Very popular between girls up to 15 years, I don't use it anymore. Very pigmented but oily
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
I usually buy covergirl foundation. its works great and is a reasonable price. I have been using it for over 15 years and stick to what I know works
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
I love covergirl. For a drug store brand they sre fabulous! Their mascara is my go to essential.
York C.
York C.
mi madre le encanta igual ami mejor amiga no sabes cuanto tienen en ese maquillaje yn mis tias lo usan poco pero me han dado buenas referecias de a marca
damaris m.
damaris m.
piedecuesta
es una exelente marca de maquillaje para toda ocasion que nosotros deseemos muy duradero y practico a la hora de aplicar
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
When it comes to foundation and powder cover girl is the only brand I have ever used. I like the way it covers my face and I can rely on the colour to always be the same for way has last 25 years I have been using it
alyssa e.
alyssa e.
A little pricey at times but it is long lasting and it works! This brand is offered at a lot of retail stores so it is very easy to find when needed.
doricela c.
doricela c.
I love this brand is excellent, there is not much use because it is expensive but used every day because I like their picments and makeup bases
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
CoverGirl has excellent advertising employing women of all age, shape and size which promotes natural beauty and self-confidence. But the products can be hit and miss. The price is very good.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
I like to use covergirl. I like the eyeliners. I have used them for a while and I always know what to expect. It is definitely affordable which is why I use it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.