Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

COVERGIRL

BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars56%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.38 / 5 based on 5,766 Reviews

Top Questions See all 17 Q&A

  • Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the o...7 Answers
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5766)
Q&A (17)
Media (128)
Buy on Amazon
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
47 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 2
Covergirl are a pretty great brand. I don't shop there often but they are great for picking up affordable, good quality products if you suddenly run out of a staple product in your makeup routine. Definitely recommend to bulk up your makeup supply
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Lower Sackville
21 reviews
We buy and use Covergirl cosmetics as part of my daughter's cheer competition makeup regime. We love how long lasting it is and that after a long day of athletics, it's met the challenge. Would definitely recommend Covergirl to anyone who needs a long lasting, great quality makeup.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
2 reviews
I think that is a very good brand of makeup, always have a beautiful designs and i love it
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
182 reviews
One of my top drug store brands. They have a lot to offer and do lots of collaborations (love the Katy perry lipsticks). The clean brand foundations are great and affordable. This grand is great for beginners
Anayansi E.
Anayansi E.
Cuauhtémoc
59 reviews
Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Catharine M.
Catharine M.
44 reviews
Covergirl Trunaked eyeshadow palette is one of my favourites. I have the Nudes palette. The shadow lasts all day and the colour payoff is great.
Mary L.
Mary L.
19 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
Covergirl's new mascara with fibers is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there hands down! Would be better if there's a waterproof one as well. The mascara is effective and it made my lashes look long although I think it takes time to dry. Would recommend!
Dessiann O.
Dessiann O.
12 reviews
I have used cover girl concealer n the formula is so soothing to my under eyes. I love it.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
147 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 4
Great drugstore brand... good value. I have no complaints and am always looking forward to trying their new products.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Red Deer
9 reviews
Covergirl is the only makeup that doesn't irritate my skin. Especially my eyes, I find the mascara particularly good, no clumps, lasts a long time. I do find the liquid cover up too thick and prefer the powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
430 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 5
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
82 reviews
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
26 reviews
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl
10 reviews
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
11 reviews
I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us