BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge
I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
caser k.
caser k.
Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
Zaida S.
Zaida S.
el maquillaje de cobergirl son muy buenois me encanta que los puedo encopntrar en casi cual quier partes y se adpta a todas las tonalidades de piel
I have used cover girl make up for years. Love their foundation and mascara the most. I find the mascara to be the best on the market because it does not clump. It is great quality for the price. I also find the foundation to be true to matching colour.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Pierrefonds, Quebec
Lash Blast mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. Doesn't clump and gives a nice pop to my eyes. I wish their packaging wasn't so big though.
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.
polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario
Covergirl has always been my go-to brand. I keep trying new products but if I'm ever in a crunch I will choose Covergirl. I trust the quality and it won't break my bank (unless I buy all of it...)
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Pugwash, ['', '', '']
I've used a few different Covergirl products in the past and have always liked them very much!
Donna M.
Donna M.
Niagara
I've really only used their face foundation and have found it very good and a good choice of colours to match your face.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.