BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
En mi ciudad de por si es un poco difícil conseguir maquillaje de calidad y accesible, pero covergirl siempre a sido una de estas marcas que son fáciles de encontrar y ademas debo confesar que mi primer polvo compacto fue de esta marca...Cambien poseo un cuarteto de sombras que me llevo conmigo a cualquier parte a la que voy...
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Red Deer
Covergirl is the only makeup that doesn't irritate my skin. Especially my eyes, I find the mascara particularly good, no clumps, lasts a long time. I do find the liquid cover up too thick and prefer the powder.
Dessiann O.
Dessiann O.
I have used cover girl concealer n the formula is so soothing to my under eyes. I love it.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl's new mascara with fibers is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there hands down! Would be better if there's a waterproof one as well. The mascara is effective and it made my lashes look long although I think it takes time to dry. Would recommend!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
One of my top drug store brands. They have a lot to offer and do lots of collaborations (love the Katy perry lipsticks). The clean brand foundations are great and affordable. This grand is great for beginners
Catharine M.
Catharine M.
Covergirl Trunaked eyeshadow palette is one of my favourites. I have the Nudes palette. The shadow lasts all day and the colour payoff is great.
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Bald Knob, AR
Used cover girl eye liner and although it went on well it didn't stay on, smears all under my eyes. I most likely wouldn't buy again.
Rylie M.
Rylie M.
South Woodslee, Ontario
CoverGirl is great because its affordable and great, i love their Katy kat lipsticks especially in sphinx
Sam C.
Sam C.
Montvale, NJ
These products are great and they come for a great price. They are good quality and I get these at CVS or Sephora. I always buy these items because they are great. I would recommend people to buy these items and shop at the store. I will shop here again
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Cover girl lipsticks are my go to drug store grabs they are a really good product for the price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.