Add a Photo
manuela z.
manuela z.
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
una marca genial, muy buenos productos ademas las campañas que hacen son muy buenas. la recomiendo a todas las chicas.
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some products are my holy grail of make up others not so much. Certain foundations fit my skin so well and look so nice
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Standard drug store brand. While I don't gravitate to cover girl anymore there are some good staples from this brand.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When it comes to foundation and powder cover girl is the only brand I have ever used. I like the way it covers my face and I can rely on the colour to always be the same for way has last 25 years I have been using it
alyssa e.
alyssa e.
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A little pricey at times but it is long lasting and it works! This brand is offered at a lot of retail stores so it is very easy to find when needed.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl. For a drug store brand they sre fabulous! Their mascara is my go to essential.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually buy covergirl foundation. its works great and is a reasonable price. I have been using it for over 15 years and stick to what I know works
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Dec. 18, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has excellent advertising employing women of all age, shape and size which promotes natural beauty and self-confidence. But the products can be hit and miss. The price is very good.
damaris m.
damaris m.
piedecuesta
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
es una exelente marca de maquillaje para toda ocasion que nosotros deseemos muy duradero y practico a la hora de aplicar
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.