Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Tanya H.
Tanya H.

When it comes to foundation and powder cover girl is the only brand I have ever used. I like the way it covers my face and I can rely on the colour to always be the same for way has last 25 years I have been using it
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

I love covergirl. For a drug store brand they sre fabulous! Their mascara is my go to essential.
alyssa e.
alyssa e.

A little pricey at times but it is long lasting and it works! This brand is offered at a lot of retail stores so it is very easy to find when needed.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Woodstock, ON

Cover girl eyeshadow are the ones I tend to go to with a great variety of colours and that last.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.

I usually buy covergirl foundation. its works great and is a reasonable price. I have been using it for over 15 years and stick to what I know works
jose m.
jose m.

covergirl has really nice products and they ae worth it makes your skin soft and your face will never look bad with covergirl makeup
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal

I am fascinated by COVERGIRL products because they are excellent, their bases are very good and covers very well. Lus colors are beautiful and your mascara is incredible with a very good color and they make them look huge.
Dannia G.
Dannia G.
Piura

Covergirl is a very commercial brand, but recommended. Many of its results were excellent results, and I would definitely recommend it.
Their products are very easy to find, and at an adequate price.
Of course I would go there.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS

Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Trenton, Ontario

I love Covergirl products. I really enjoy their collaboration with Katy Perry, the lipstick colours are beautiful and I enjoy the mascara as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.