COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Susan S.
Susan S.
Davenport, FL
I love covergirl. They have a very affordable price with great products. Once in a while you may find a miss but usually I like most of what I purchase.
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the variety of products covergirl has from nail polish to lipstick to eyeliners. It's easy to find something that I love and the price is low enough that I can afford it frequently! Also love that I can get it while getting groceries at the same store.
Arlyn Z.
Arlyn Z.
Mexicali

I like this makeup a lot, I used base, dust, among others. But on one occasion the base made grains come out, they could improve that
Maari M.
Maari M.
Personally I love covergirl. Their products are both affordable and high quality at the same time. You can find their products at most drugstores and stores like Walmart. I definitely recommend buying makeup from this brand because you will save tons of money on high quality products:
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Covergirl is an affordable drugstore brand that I personally would recommend. My favorite mascara is by them, Lash Blast Length, but recently I haven't been able to locate it in any of the stores by me. I also like their concealers.
MARYJANE A.
MARYJANE A.
San Benito, TX
I LOVE COVERGIRL MASCARA! I CHOOSE WATERPROOF OR NON SMUDGE AND GET GREAT RESULTS. THE PRICE IS GREAT, TOO.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
Jayna D.
Jayna D.
A good brand for drugstore makeup but recently found out that they test on animals. That's heartbreaking to hear which is why I'm giving this 2 stars. I do not encourage you to buy form this brand as you can find many brand that produce similar quality, without harming anyone.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Cover girl lipsticks are my go to drug store grabs they are a really good product for the price
York C.
York C.
mi madre le encanta igual ami mejor amiga no sabes cuanto tienen en ese maquillaje yn mis tias lo usan poco pero me han dado buenas referecias de a marca
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.