BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953
Cover girl products are really good and affordable and you could get them practically any where
Hnlkj K.
Cover Girl tru Blend liquid foundation is my favorite. Flawless coverage with a glow of health.
Amanda L.
Brand young, linked in trends, with high varieties, and quality, do not lose to any other brand
Hadassia O.
Otimooos produtos! Estão de parabéns.. adoro muito e recomendo bastante essa marca!!! Adorei!
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario
Lipstick are great . There's lot of choices in texture and color . It's affordable and trendy
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love covergirl! The products are awesome. My favorite purchase is always any of the makeup.
Alondra O.
I've only used a mascara until now and i can't remember the name
The mascara was amazing tho
Gaja Č.
Nova Gorica
Very popular between girls up to 15 years, I don't use it anymore. Very pigmented but oily
maria m.
Definitivamente para mi piel grasosa amo covergirl me mantiene libre de granos. 😍😍😍😍💄😀😀😀😀
Melissa A.
Fredericton, NB
Covergirl foundation is the only one i can use that dont make me break out and isnt oily
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.