BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
México
I want the covergirl pleaseeee I the need because is more necessary pleaseeee I want
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
La marca Covergirl es una de mis favoritas ya que mis bases preferidas son de la marca y no las cambio por nada ya que me gusta la consistencia y lo ligera que se siente en la piel y la cobertura es muy buena.
Darcie F.
Darcie F.
Vienna
I've used Covergirl's liquid foundation for years. It's comparable to or better than the more expensive foundations I've used.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
You can find covergirl just about anywhere and the prices are great along with the products and they have so much to choose from
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Cover girl has reasonable prices for good quality products. I particularly like the foundation.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario
I was definitely a cover girl in high school and still use them because the products are constant
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

I used the compact dust covergirl clean, the compact came in dark colors for very dark skin, I used it to enhance my outline naturally and powder. The coverage is good, the texture is ideal and best of all is that it is hypoallergenic and free of fats, my skin that is mixed was perfect with this powder. I would like to get it from my ideal skin tone to test it on my full face.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use mascara lash blast volume, it's old but still my favorite, it gives me beautiful and long lashes. I actually still love it.
Carla R.
Carla R.
Puerto Rico
Easy breezy beautiful that's how I feel about this brand affordable and very cute I own foundations and concealers
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge
I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.