Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
michell w.
michell w.

Easy, breezy, beautiful!!! That says it all!! I have been a cover girl for most of my life!! Great quality products every time!!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I never really used #Covergirl until I got the #Covergirl #Voxbox and I am now hooked! GHANK YOU SO MICH #INFLUENSTER AMD #COVERGIRL!
Rue M.
Rue M.
Ballwin, MO

Besides a few foundations and the Supersizer Mascara, I think Covergirl has a lot of potential but could do better. Their products are a nice quality, but there are other drugstore brands that are more innovative and better with their products.
Mary L.
Mary L.

Covergirl's new mascara with fibers is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there hands down! Would be better if there's a waterproof one as well. The mascara is effective and it made my lashes look long although I think it takes time to dry. Would recommend!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

This has been my go to for years. Everyone i know owns at least one of their products and im a life long fan
Dessiann O.
Dessiann O.

I have used cover girl concealer n the formula is so soothing to my under eyes. I love it.
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ

Cover girl is a good makeup brand for my type of skin. I always buy cover girl mascaras such as lash last and clump crusher.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.

Been using CoverGirl makeup products for years. Their eye shadows and eye liners are great and good quality. Looking forward to trying their foundations one day.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL

I use covergirl for everything: it's a one stop shop. They always have great coupons and deals. It's kind of hard to say no!
kate k.
kate k.
Oakville, ON

The best standby and inexpensive products out there. I love the foundation and mascaras.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.