Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM

I'm not a big fan of covergirl. I feel like their lip products are sub par. Their eyeshadows are terrible and their face products aren't very good either. Their mascaras are what sells this line. I feel they need to step it up.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

COvergirl has been my go to for makeup since I started wearing makeup. Quality is good and the color selections for everything from lipstick to coverup have come a long way. Reasonably priced and usually long lasting products.
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH

Great affordable brand that meets your daily beauty requirements! I feel they have a bit more to a generic look to them but awesome for anyone looking for dupes and wanting something that's a quick look! Definitely recommend 🖤
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, Alberta

I love cover girl products!!! I have a whole bunch of makeup from cover girl. My everyday makeup consists of the liquid clean matte foundation, lashblast volume and eyeliner! Everyday look and I always get a lot of compliments
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC

This is a great drugstore brand. It's a decent price for some middle level makeup. I've always loved their eye shadows and foundation. They are way better than elf products but still not quite as good as the designer products.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN

Covergirl has some great drug store products. I adore their concealers! The color matching is fantastic! I have a pale complexion and their lighter shades match perfectly! I appreciate this brand and their attention to detail.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

I have to cofesar that covergirl was one of the first lines of beauty products that I use and I love .... has the layer of transforming your face in an extraordinary way, has a wide range of tones and colors that are fabulous
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Cover girl is awesome for the ladies who want good quality make up and don't want to spend a fortune having to get your new make up for the new year. I've never had a problem with a single thing I've ever purchased from them!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA

Covergirl was one of the very first brands I ever used. I had cover girl foundation. This brand will always be a classic in my eyes. I would still use Covergirl. Super affordable and keeps up with the fast paced make industry
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

Best drugstore makeup available. I love their super sizer Fiber Mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and fuller. Their true match foundation is a quality product and comes in the widest variety of shades I have ever seen.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.