Add a Photo

Greicy S.
Lynnwood , WA
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Such a great brand, awesome products and really works, it's a little expensive if you buy at sephora but it worth the price. They also have a cheaper make ups selling on the pharmacy and is also good.
tati d.
tati d.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Although I haven't tried much from this drugstore brand, their prices are phenomenal! And they make my favorite of all time mascaras, they are amazing quality and make my lashes look super bomb! 10/10
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl since I started to wear makeup!

It's inexpensive and works great!

The foundation and concealer hides imperfections or blemishes!

Their eye shadows are gorgeous and stay on!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I totally recommend this product it's super cheap too !! You can find it almost anywhere ... it really cover my face it gives me that full coverage!!! It's pretty cheap you can find it at target !!! ❤
Lus S.
Lus S.
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Currently their Matte foundation is part of my everyday foundation routine. I like their Ready, Set , Gorgeous line as well. Everything is very affordable and can always find good sales at drugstores.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They're products are really good and have all kinds of beauty products from foundation to lipstick to primers. Very affordable and have so many different options for every skin tone. I love covergirl.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a generic brand makeup that you can purchase basically anywhere. It is really reasonable priced and lasts decent for the price that you are paying for it. Truth worthy every day make up
Katie A.
Katie A.
Cleveland, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Half and half to be honest. I'm not a fan of their foundation at all. Barely any coverage. But I do enjoy the mascaras! Makes my eyelashes very lushes and recurve a lot of compliments when I wear it.
natalie-del carmen s.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
End of this PESTAÑINA BOMBSHELL BLACK COVERGIRL it is very lndo. does that the eyelashes see super pretty gives volume and does not smell badly. In addition it lasts very much and does not move along
Andy P.
Andy P.
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is great makeup and super affordable. Not the best brand out there but I use it frequently for when I practice drag looks. Their setting powder is by far their best product that they make.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.