BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Greicy S.
Greicy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great brand, awesome products and really works, it's a little expensive if you buy at sephora but it worth the price. They also have a cheaper make ups selling on the pharmacy and is also good.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Covergirl since I started to wear makeup!

It's inexpensive and works great!

The foundation and concealer hides imperfections or blemishes!

Their eye shadows are gorgeous and stay on!
tati d.
tati d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I haven't tried much from this drugstore brand, their prices are phenomenal! And they make my favorite of all time mascaras, they are amazing quality and make my lashes look super bomb! 10/10
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I have been using cover girl products since I started wearing make up 30 yrs ago. I love the quality is get for a reasonable price. Also easy to find the product line in all my weekly shopping stores.
Lus S.
Lus S.
Currently their Matte foundation is part of my everyday foundation routine. I like their Ready, Set , Gorgeous line as well. Everything is very affordable and can always find good sales at drugstores.
natalie-del carmen s.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
End of this PESTAÑINA BOMBSHELL BLACK COVERGIRL it is very lndo. does that the eyelashes see super pretty gives volume and does not smell badly. In addition it lasts very much and does not move along
Katie A.
Katie A.
Cleveland, TX
Half and half to be honest. I'm not a fan of their foundation at all. Barely any coverage. But I do enjoy the mascaras! Makes my eyelashes very lushes and recurve a lot of compliments when I wear it.
Andy P.
Andy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is great makeup and super affordable. Not the best brand out there but I use it frequently for when I practice drag looks. Their setting powder is by far their best product that they make.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Eglin Afb, FL
I enjoy their mascara. It creates good length that my eye lashes don't have. Sometimes it can get clumpy. I especially like to use the water proof kind since I live in Florida and close to the beach.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a generic brand makeup that you can purchase basically anywhere. It is really reasonable priced and lasts decent for the price that you are paying for it. Truth worthy every day make up
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.