BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Katia A.
Katia A.
Covergirl una excelente marca de maquillaje. Me gusta demasiado su línea de máscara de pestañas, me levanta mucho las pestañas y da la impresion de que las tuviera súper largas, y mejor aún sus máscaras de pestañas no son pastosas.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like their products especially for the price! They're one of my favourite drugstore brands that I always keep buying. Their foundations are great! I would recommend cover-girl for a quality product at a great price.
Shilo D.
Shilo D.
I use cover girl cover up and pawder everyday, have for 30 years, probably ly will for another 30.
Ustyna R.
Ustyna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl but my most used product from cover girl is their mascara. The mascaras are all so different and they can always suit me
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Scarborough , ON
I recently purchased the Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation and I personally love it! It's an amazing product, lasts all day and is very easy to blend with full coverage. I would recommend this foundation.
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Excelente marca de maquillaje me gustan muchísimo sus productos pues son súper accesible en además de que él maquillaje te dura muchontiemoo
Montserrat A.
Montserrat A.

Is a very good brand with products with very good quality and has a lot of variety of makeup.
I just touched that some products hurt my skin
María Fernanda M.
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
All the products of this brand are amazing of a really good quality and they are affordable totally love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.