Add a Photo
lineisky r.
lineisky r.
Jan. 1, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Was one of the first brands to use at the time of makeup are very good and have very good formulas in terms of pigmentation
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
Tonala
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es buena y sobre todo que esta al alcance de todos algunos de sus productos me han sorprendido y no e dudado en usarlo en mis clientas
Susan S.
Susan S.
Davenport, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl. They have a very affordable price with great products. Once in a while you may find a miss but usually I like most of what I purchase.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Lower Sackville
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
We buy and use Covergirl cosmetics as part of my daughter's cheer competition makeup regime. We love how long lasting it is and that after a long day of athletics, it's met the challenge. Would definitely recommend Covergirl to anyone who needs a long lasting, great quality makeup.
Arlyn Z.
Arlyn Z.
Mexicali
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I like this makeup a lot, I used base, dust, among others. But on one occasion the base made grains come out, they could improve that
Joseline D.
Joseline D.
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Covergirl has very wearable tones and is available everywhere. Her products are a kind of unpredictable, but good ones are good, like most of her blushes, markers and lipsticks.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually buy covergirl foundation. its works great and is a reasonable price. I have been using it for over 15 years and stick to what I know works
Maari M.
Maari M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Personally I love covergirl. Their products are both affordable and high quality at the same time. You can find their products at most drugstores and stores like Walmart. I definitely recommend buying makeup from this brand because you will save tons of money on high quality products:
Allison C.
Allison C.
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl tiene productos muy buenos!
excepción de algunas mascaras de pestañas que al parecer no son tan buenos que digamos .
Jayna D.
Jayna D.
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A good brand for drugstore makeup but recently found out that they test on animals. That's heartbreaking to hear which is why I'm giving this 2 stars. I do not encourage you to buy form this brand as you can find many brand that produce similar quality, without harming anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.