Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Once i turned in my teens I bought so many covergirl makeup! love them and still do! It makes my skin soft and glowing!
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
México

I want the covergirl pleaseeee I the need because is more necessary pleaseeee I want
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH

Love CoverGirl brand, have been using it for many years! Will continue to use it. No issues with this brand.
Alondra O.
Alondra O.

I've only used a mascara until now and i can't remember the name
The mascara was amazing tho
Falon F.
Falon F.

Cover girl queen collection natural hue foundation is just awwwesome. The container is cute and easy to travel with, and I love the coverage., it looks natural 😊😊
Elyse L.
Elyse L.
Mirabel

La poudre compact je l'utilise depuis 15 ans. Il cache les imperfections du à l'année que j'ai eu à l'adolescence
Regina R.
Regina R.
Calhoun, GA

I love Cover girl blush. I have used it for years. I feel like the shades are more natural on the skin and they last much longer than others.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Santiago

Me encanta 😍 😍 😍 😍 calidad, precio, durabilidad, colores, texturas... amo Covergil. The best brand.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Powell River, British Columbia

I love cover girls mascaras. They are always my go to for mascara. They always have ones that don't clump up your eyelashes
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

This brand I consider more for daily makeup, since it is a little classic, however, it is of good quality, have good coverage and a practical presentation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.