Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

COVERGIRL

BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 5,839 Reviews

Top Questions See all 23 Q&A

  • Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5839)
Q&A (23)
Media (120)
Buy on Amazon
Diana G.
16 reviews
Sus productos son geniales, encontramos pocos en mi país pero son muy buenos. Quisiera tenerlos todos!!
Catalina T.
8 reviews
I LOVEEEE IT!! in especial Eyelash masks and blast flipstick lipcolor or katy kat colection... AWESOME
Daniela B.
Crawley, West Sussex
26 reviews
The natural is what I love and the products of cevergirl because of that, very natural and easy to use
LaceyDawn O.
Victoria
17 reviews
Nostalgia
This is all we ever used growing up. Cover girl everything! Still the only mascara I will buy
Arianna D.
Santiago
231 reviews
Me encanta 😍 😍 😍 😍 calidad, precio, durabilidad, colores, texturas... amo Covergil. The best brand.
Shilo D.
15 reviews
I use cover girl cover up and pawder everyday, have for 30 years, probably ly will for another 30.
Daniela D.
6 reviews
El producto de la nueva pestañina covergirls deja unas pestañas largas, relucientes, y llamativas.
Paulina M.
Mérida
31 reviews
Es una excelente marca, facil de conseguir por drugstore, o en cualquier otra parte, me gusta mucho
Me encantan los productos de covergirl, son sensacionales. Tienen una excelente covertura y color
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
207 reviews
Any of the cover girl lipsticks are great and long lasting and never seams to get on your teeth.
Brenda C.
432 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 5
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
82 reviews
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
26 reviews
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
ft piere fl
10 reviews
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
11 reviews
I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us