COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Dannia G.
Dannia G.
Piura
Covergirl is a very commercial brand, but recommended. Many of its results were excellent results, and I would definitely recommend it.
Their products are very easy to find, and at an adequate price.
Of course I would go there.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
CoverGirl is so easy to find, they're affordable and they're products are really good. I use their blush as I'm really pale and I really like their products!
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
I'm a huge fan of Covergirls concealer stick. I also really like their pressed powder for oily skin. Great prices and great quality.
Becky M.
Becky M.
I like the cover girl brand because it is affordable and they have a great, wide variety of different products.
Nena S.
Nena S.
Selkirk, MB
Covergirl has some very good products at great prices! I love their mascaras and long wear lip stains! I think for the price, you are getting a great deal! Long wear lip products are my favorite Covergirl products! This is my go-to for lip color products!
Florence L.
Florence L.
I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Allison C.
Allison C.
Covergirl tiene productos muy buenos!
excepción de algunas mascaras de pestañas que al parecer no son tan buenos que digamos .
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Me gusta los labiales y algunas pestañinas de esta marca, y que no es tan difícil de conseguir en países latinos.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Covergirl is an affordable drugstore brand that I personally would recommend. My favorite mascara is by them, Lash Blast Length, but recently I haven't been able to locate it in any of the stores by me. I also like their concealers.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Products I've used before from Covergirl are full lash bloom. It is nice mascara but I'm not fond of the wand because I'm not used to using that type of wand. But I do love the formula
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.