COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Megan N.
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta

I love their mascaras ! Not always a big fan of their lipsticks but I love the Katy kat matte lipsticks !
jennifer t.
jennifer t.

When buying make up I usually stick to the cover girl brand. Wide range of quality products available for everything you need

From covergirl I had the opportunity to try some products and the one that I liked a lot are their masks for eyelashes, I love the volume that gives
Adenisse B.
Adenisse B.
Panamá

This is a brand that my whole life i have used, i love their máscara are the maximun effect they have to lengthen the eyelashes, their powder and blush all use
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Barcelona

I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product
Erica D.
Erica D.

Cover girl usually has great products!!!!!
From lipglosses, eyeliner, eyeshadow , foundation etc
They don't usually disappoint
Great brand and I'd recommend for sure!!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I usually go for other brands, but some of their mascaras and lipsticks are alright. If I had the choice of this brand or others, I will more often go for others.
maryely s.

Practical every time
Gaja Č.
Gaja Č.
Nova Gorica

Very popular between girls up to 15 years, I don't use it anymore. Very pigmented but oily
Monica P.
Monica P.

Only press powder I use. Love it and get upset when I run out and can't find it in my local stores. Last time I purchased I brought online.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.