BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Volume blast mascara in jet black by CoverGirl is by far my absolute favourite drug-store variety mascara! Best results at an affordable price
Eveline C.
Eveline C.
São José, SC
ameei, espero ter a oportunidade de testar essas maquiagens lindas. Os produtos parecem ser de otima qualidade, eu adorei !
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI
Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
I like cover girl, but after many years find that their products don't usually last in a look for as long. I find that the mascara doesn't volumize as much as I'd like and the eyeliner tends to smudge easier. Overall though, on a budget, it's a great option for a new quick look with great colours. Just don't expect it to last all night.
Tiff S.
Tiff S.
Cover is one of my OG's. It never fails me. I have dry skin and always fine there foundations are the best. The covergirl lash blast is the best mascara ive repurshased it so many times. All the products they have are affordable and drug store which is my favourite.
karine m.
karine m.
Grand Falls, NB
good products for the price they sell them. their makeup fondation and mascara does the job for beginners, shouldnt every girl begin with covergirl??? ;)
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a good go to brand. I don't use a lot of their products daily but I definitely have purchased them in the past. Their mascaras are always nice. I have really enjoyed their variety of models recently and I hope they keep showing diversity in a monotonous industry!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has my favourite drugstore mascaras. If I'm honest, thats really the only thing I use from Covergirl besides a few lipsticks but Covergirl is the only brand I use for mascara. Highly recommend the mascaras.
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico
la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
The foundations are light and not super greasy. Leaves your skin looking flawless without the heavy make-up look.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.