Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.

Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

Love CoverGirl products! Haven been using them for two decades, and they just keep getting better! The mascara gives amazing length, and color, the foundation goes on smooth and blends in really well. It's cheaper than other brands so I buy this one most often.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Love cover girl for both myself and my teenage daughters. It's a good drugstore brand makeup which includes a sensitive skin option which is fantastic. It's cost effective as welll
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Oshawa

I use the matte liquid foundation and tell powder foundation together and it works great, I also love that it waterproof as well
Rizwana D.
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC, BC

Love their eye make up products especially the eye pencil, eye pallete, and blushes. Love the colours.
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Highlands, TX

Sometimes it's hard for a transgender woman to know what makeup to use. Most of the time we have to learn about makeup all by our selfs. But when it comes to covergirl it's a product we know we can trust.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Kitchener

I love cover girl their foundations are full coverage. They blend well with my skin tone. Their powders are very blendable
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, Ontario

Its afforable and looks just as good as other name brands. I use CoverGirl everyday and have been using it for years .
LaceyDawn O.
LaceyDawn O.
Victoria

Nostalgia
This is all we ever used growing up. Cover girl everything! Still the only mascara I will buy
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
Mérida

Es una excelente marca, facil de conseguir por drugstore, o en cualquier otra parte, me gusta mucho
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.