Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Regina O.
Regina O.

Have been using it for years! It's a good standby! Never fails to go on smoothly. Just a makeup staple!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

If I had to only buy one drugstore make up brand Covergirl would be it! From foundation to lipsticks, eye shadow to eyeliner, everything I have ever purchased from Covergirl has been quality. It truly is easy, breezy, Covergirl!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC

The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
mad b.
mad b.
Overland Park, KS

a good drugstore brand. sometimes would rather have elf brand though i like lip products
Shian E.
Shian E.
Allentown, PA

Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
Wanda V.
Wanda V.

im in love with covergirls foundation the ready set one. love the katy perry line they came in with also their loose powder is thev bomb. no flash backs at all foundation very medium to full coverage good quality and affordable.
Elena W.
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL

Easy to find. Affordable for anyone. Generally easy to apply and has a good color palette to choose from.
Elvy L.
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA

Covergirl has the best foundation is my go-to foundation and when I have a night out my boyfriend cuz you know it's my go-to because of prom is coming up and I want Flawless pictures
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ

I got introduced to covergirl through influenster and there is no looking back since then. I love their products and the quality the produce. Also the price is affordable and can be found at any chain of retail stores
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA

Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.