BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ellis M.
Ellis M.
Think they so magZimes I think I rwadnone but I'm not sure I'm sure they are grate loollllll
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Brisbane
Recently I brought the colourlicous 680 sweet strawberry lipgloss and it is amazing, easy to apply and I love the vibrant red colour that the lipgloss lets off. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting ready for work and anyone who is looking for a nice lipgloss to wear when you go out.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Covergirl tiene productos muy buenos!
excepción de algunas mascaras de pestañas que al parecer no son tan buenos que digamos .
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the variety of products covergirl has from nail polish to lipstick to eyeliners. It's easy to find something that I love and the price is low enough that I can afford it frequently! Also love that I can get it while getting groceries at the same store.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Pierrefonds, Quebec
Lash Blast mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. Doesn't clump and gives a nice pop to my eyes. I wish their packaging wasn't so big though.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
Nena S.
Nena S.
Selkirk, MB
Covergirl has some very good products at great prices! I love their mascaras and long wear lip stains! I think for the price, you are getting a great deal! Long wear lip products are my favorite Covergirl products! This is my go-to for lip color products!
María Fernanda M.
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
All the products of this brand are amazing of a really good quality and they are affordable totally love it
Ustyna R.
Ustyna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl but my most used product from cover girl is their mascara. The mascaras are all so different and they can always suit me
Jordán G.
Jordán G.
Covergirl gave them to zendaya, taylor, sofia and katy their best physicist have made them look beautiful and I think they can also do it in my are some fantastic makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.