BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Eve R.
Eve R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave up on Covergirl foundation, it never work on me.
I discover they're BB foudation and they're Ready set Gourgeous. I love the finish of it on my skin. But, the color is to dark. Even if i've bought the"fair" one.
I love they're mascara. It the only one i bought.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Duluth, MN
I am obsessed with covergirl. I have used every single kind of mascara that they have. I would definitely recommend all of their products!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
I love this company as they are definitely thinking of the consumer for the balance of quality vs price. My only complaint is that sometimes they don't have a wide enough selection of color choices and color combos.
M B.
M B.
Toronto, ON
I find their foundations affordable and usually suit my skin well.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Leaves skin very soft because of the Olay and when you mix covergirl foundation with it, this duo is satisfying.
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico
la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Chilliwack
Love their mascara and blush!!! Only kind I will buy!!! Their prices are great and they always have what I need in stock
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB
Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Annick B.
Annick B.
Love covergirl product. I've stared to use this line of make up when my neighbor use to work for product gamble as a sales rep . Would come at our house with goodie bags full if covergirl product . That is when I switch to covergirl . Love it
Sotomayor A.
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
Amo esta línea de productos son increíbles y de excelente calidad amo todas sus máscaras
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.