Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Martha S.
Martha S.

Cover girl is an awesome brand! It works very well (for me it does) their products are amazing! They are very easy to find, you can find them in almost every drugstore, also they are very affordable.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI

Covergirl has several beautiful mascaras, although I have a problem with clumping from a few of them. It's a good drugstore brand.
Eleisha S.
Eleisha S.

CoverGirl was the first cosmetic brand I ever tried. I still find myself going back to it. It's so affordable and they can be found at most cosmetic stores.
sofia q.
sofia q.

i really like their foundation its very silky and it gives you a little bet of glow if you are a dry skin person i would defently recomend it
kendra h.
kendra h.
Toronto

Cover girl is the a very good brand for a natural glam every day makeup . I highly recommend this brand.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC

Covergirl has great products that are easy to apply and great for any age and level of beauty expertise. Not too pricey - but great for what you get.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.

COVERGIRL is a great makeup and beauty brand for woman and men. They have a huge range of make up to choose from. From mascara, foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow and more . I really like this brand and i like how they have more affordable products but then if want to spend a bit of money there are some really great products
Dannia G.
Dannia G.
Piura

Covergirl is a very commercial brand, but recommended. Many of its results were excellent results, and I would definitely recommend it.
Their products are very easy to find, and at an adequate price.
Of course I would go there.
rachelle a.
rachelle a.

I loved trying Covergirl's lashblast clump crusher mascara. It went on easily and as the name says, it helped to get rid of any clumps that would form.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Minatitlán

I really like most of their mascaras very dark and add volume and length. The lip balms re very creamy and don't dry their lips. All of their products are very affordable and have an excellent quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.