BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Toronto
I like there products , , I have the covergirl fit me foundation and I use that religiously . You can purchase their products almost anywhere make up is sold . I would recommend shopping here because there price is affordable and products is great
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
always makes me feel better about my confidence and super affordable best coverup and foundation,using it for years always buy the brand
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
Ann-Marie R.
Ann-Marie R.
Amazing quality make up perfect shades for me which I find hard to find in other products
Amber R.
Amber R.
I have used many covergirl products in my lifetime and they are amazing, the quality is good and the prices are unbeatable. I love there lash blast mascara and i buy a new one everytime i run out. I would definetely recommend covergirl to anyone who wants good makeup but doesnt want to spend a big chunk of their pay check on it :)
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge
I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Sabina K.
Sabina K.
A great affordable brand with lots to choose from. I love their mattifying powder. Their mascaras are also highly raved about. Overall good quality, like anything there are some hits and misses but I love majority of the stuff.
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario, Ontario
I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.
I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , Alberta, AB
I love this company as they are definitely thinking of the consumer for the balance of quality vs price. My only complaint is that sometimes they don't have a wide enough selection of color choices and color combos.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.