BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shamell C.
Isabela, PR
If you want a light product Covergirl is for you. The coverage is very good but you don't fell your face saturated.
Yusmary V.
Doral, FL
This mark did not fail me. I love it, even when I am open to trying other brands, I would use it again #covergirl
Harmoni M.
Windsor
I use Covergirl products in my everyday makeup routine. They're very good quality and so affordable. I love them
Madyson P.
Yarmouth, NS
Just like their commercials promise it's a great product leaves a flawless finish to the face love every product
Tayghen L.
I buy mostly the 24 hr or long lasting lipsticks from Covergirl. They are the best since the really do last long.
Amanda S.
Nossa gente eu adorei este produto
Sério você não tem noção do quanto ele é perfeito!!!
Simplesmente adorei!!!
Angela C.
Moose Jaw, SK
I have used this brand forever , I love all the products and I trust the name, great prices and looks great on
Elizabeth F.
Waverly, OH
I currently only use the pressed powder foundation but I love the coverage it provides and it's so affordable!
Ana S.
Me encanta la marca covergirl y si de blush se trata mucho mejor utilizo el 104 bronce y me queda excelente.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH
Love CoverGirl brand, have been using it for many years! Will continue to use it. No issues with this brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.