Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL

By COVERGIRL
4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5706)
Q&A (12)
Photos (111)
Mary L.
Mary L.

18 reviews

Covergirl's new mascara with fibers is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there hands down! Would be better if there's a waterproof one as well. The mascara is effective and it made my lashes look long although I think it takes time to dry. Would recommend!
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago

26 reviews

Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela

73 reviews

I've bought diffetent kind of covergirl products and my favorites are powder and lipsticks, they are really good and not so much expensive.
yazmin h.
yazmin h.

18 reviews

me gusta la calidad de los productos he usado varios de ellos y la verdad son muy buenos,y tienes mucha variedad
Leysmarie S.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo

77 reviews

ESTA ES UNA BUENA MARCA Y SUPER ECONIMOCA LA PUEDES CONSEGUIR CON OFERTAS SIEMPRE. YA QUE ES UNA MARCa DE FARMACIA
Mahera Q.
Mahera Q.

29 reviews

Katy Perry rules her mascaras are beyond amazing I completely reccomend as well as their other cosmetics
Eleisha S.
Eleisha S.

35 reviews

CoverGirl was the first cosmetic brand I ever tried. I still find myself going back to it. It's so affordable and they can be found at most cosmetic stores.
sofia q.
sofia q.

23 reviews

i really like their foundation its very silky and it gives you a little bet of glow if you are a dry skin person i would defently recomend it
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Minatitlán

10 reviews

I really like most of their mascaras very dark and add volume and length. The lip balms re very creamy and don't dry their lips. All of their products are very affordable and have an excellent quality.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX

40 reviews

I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

423 reviews

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

82 reviews

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

26 reviews

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl

10 reviews

I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

11 reviews

I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us