Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amber R.
Amber R.
Scranton, PA

Not too bad but not a huge fan. I feel like the products don't live up to how they advertise
kim h.
kim h.
Orlando, FL

covergirl products are cheap and simple i love them because they arent to expensive and they dont feel to heavy on my face i do buy lots of cover girl products its very affordable and simple to use
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ

Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Covergirl are a pretty great brand. I don't shop there often but they are great for picking up affordable, good quality products if you suddenly run out of a staple product in your makeup routine. Definitely recommend to bulk up your makeup supply
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

Love all of cover girls mascaras. All of them seem to do just as they intended (volume, length etc) and wash off nicely without flaking during the day.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Midland, TX

Love there concealer great coverage,works great on my dark circles,I highly recommend it!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Delco, NC

I have only use CoverGirl a few times, for me it is hard to match the right color for me
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Orem, Ut

I have been using the covergirl long lasting foundation and find I like it just as much as the brand name options. It stays on all day and looks natural.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

I have loved cover girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. Their lash blast mascara is my absolute favorite.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.