Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
lian k.
lian k.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
ohhh. love love love fover girl!! my all time favorate foundation us from tgere. pros. a good company with good proudocs at the end of the day. i will tell every one to go to buy the a lot of stuff. love that brand very much!!! fav foundation ever!! love love love!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Puerto Rico
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love themmmm!!!! Best máscaras and eyeliners...!!! Great use for all makeup!!!
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Toronto
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like there products , , I have the covergirl fit me foundation and I use that religiously . You can purchase their products almost anywhere make up is sold . I would recommend shopping here because there price is affordable and products is great
Amber R.
Amber R.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used many covergirl products in my lifetime and they are amazing, the quality is good and the prices are unbeatable. I love there lash blast mascara and i buy a new one everytime i run out. I would definetely recommend covergirl to anyone who wants good makeup but doesnt want to spend a big chunk of their pay check on it :)
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Woodstock, ON
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl eyeshadow are the ones I tend to go to with a great variety of colours and that last.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , Alberta, AB
I love this company as they are definitely thinking of the consumer for the balance of quality vs price. My only complaint is that sometimes they don't have a wide enough selection of color choices and color combos.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Burlington, ON
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the Covergirl clump crusher mascara. It my go to and will never switch. It spreads the lashes just and they were right about no clumps. It adds the perfect amount of volume without it looking fake.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
maracay
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Variety of products and the skin care products are very good! And good quality, constantly innovating, perfect for sensitive or sensitive skin
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirl products. Whenever I can, I buy my lipstick sometimes, even the eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.