COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Decent drug store brand. Wide variety of products and decent colour pigmentation. Can't go wrong with any Covergirl mascara.
Ghita B.
Ghita B.
It IS cheap but excellent products for drugstore makeup ! They have every possible shade in every quality imaginable! Once you find your perfect fit you are gonna buy it again and again! Their packagings are cute too
Melissa A H.
Melissa A H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan
I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brockville
I use alot of there coverup, not on myself, but my friends I'm always doing their makeup an making them look good!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl for yrs and I like their mascara and now the last allday concealer and powder is really really good. The quality is great and coverage is awesome too and going to Walmart or shoppers drug mart is so good to know they carry it.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Puerto Rico
Love themmmm!!!! Best máscaras and eyeliners...!!! Great use for all makeup!!!
Sabina K.
Sabina K.
A great affordable brand with lots to choose from. I love their mattifying powder. Their mascaras are also highly raved about. Overall good quality, like anything there are some hits and misses but I love majority of the stuff.
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
always makes me feel better about my confidence and super affordable best coverup and foundation,using it for years always buy the brand
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge
I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
My delicated skin doesn't allow me to use all kinds of beauty products, Covergirl is one of wich I can use because they are ideal for sensitive skins.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.