Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

Cover Girl is my go-to drug store brand. High quality products at an affordable price and I don't have to drive to a mall to get them!
Brook C.
Brook C.

Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
Aleksandra T.
Aleksandra T.

I love covergirl i shop there all the time you can say im a beauty addict such great products and i cant wait to get a box from them
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO

Great, affordable cosmetics that are awesome quality! They have a great selection of waterproof makeups, vivid colors, and lightweight makeups! My favorite is the lash exact mascara and the plain pencil eyeliner.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH

I regularly use CG foundation (Nearly Naked, I think?) and pressed powder for sensitive skin. Both are excellent products.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hamburg, PA

absoluetely love their products, I have very sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out after wearing makeup and covergirl seems to be the only make up I can wear.. The prices are reasonable.
Yvette U.
Yvette U.
Frederick, MD

I use the cover girl tru blend foundation. I like it on my skin, I have combo skin, and I really like it. It has perfect coverage and it does y make my skin oily.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Clermont, FL

Love the translucent powder..loose or packed, doesn't matter to me. I however have a hard time choosing a foundation color that doesn't make me look orange :/
shelly f.
shelly f.
West Jefferson, OH

love the make up dont dry out my skin feels natural gives my eyes a smokey look my lips feel smooth not rough very affordable
AMANDA H.
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA

Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.