BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
This standard, lipstick-style fragrance-free concealer provides good coverage with minimal creasing (it applies less greasy than you might think). The two lightest shades are on the peachy side, but the others are flattering neutral tones that can accommodate medium to medium-deep skin tones. The lightly emollient, waxy formula is best suited for normal to dry skin and isn't recommended for use over blemish-prone areas.

Ignore the claims that this concealer will eliminate your need for other skin-care products. While it does contain some skin-beneficial ingredients, such as vitamins E and C and green tea extract, they aren't present in high enough concentrations to offer much benefit, plus this product's packaging won't keep these light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable anyway.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH
Love CoverGirl brand, have been using it for many years! Will continue to use it. No issues with this brand.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
no tengo muchos productos de esta marca, me gusta la mascara de pestaña es muy buena, tiene buenos precios si la recomiendo
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Covergirl is an affordable drugstore brand that I personally would recommend. My favorite mascara is by them, Lash Blast Length, but recently I haven't been able to locate it in any of the stores by me. I also like their concealers.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drugstore brands ever ! There price point is amazing! And they have everything you need ! I get mine at Walmart! They have everything from mascara to powder ! I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't !
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Duluth, MN
I am obsessed with covergirl. I have used every single kind of mascara that they have. I would definitely recommend all of their products!
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I like covergirls mascara. they have a wide variety and you can choose and try one which is best for you. haven't tried much of anything else from them. im pretty pleased with the mascaras i have tried though. usually i recommend the one im recently using
Mary-Louise J.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to drugstore brand. You can always trust that you know what you are going to get with them. Timeless products that apply nicely and are good quality. Very inexpensive and result available everywhere.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.