BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
The package broke in the first use, the eyeshadows are not pigmented. It's affordable but I will never buy another one...
tatianna c.
tatianna c.
You can find covergirl products in the drug store but do not be discouraged be size of where they are try might not be as good as Sephora or Mac but they are really worth the price
Ellis M.
Ellis M.
Think they so magZimes I think I rwadnone but I'm not sure I'm sure they are grate loollllll
Katia A.
Katia A.
Covergirl una excelente marca de maquillaje. Me gusta demasiado su línea de máscara de pestañas, me levanta mucho las pestañas y da la impresion de que las tuviera súper largas, y mejor aún sus máscaras de pestañas no son pastosas.
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Excelente marca de maquillaje me gustan muchísimo sus productos pues son súper accesible en además de que él maquillaje te dura muchontiemoo
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Barrie, Ontario
Covergirl has always been my go-to brand. I keep trying new products but if I'm ever in a crunch I will choose Covergirl. I trust the quality and it won't break my bank (unless I buy all of it...)
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of Covergirl's products are garbage. On top of that, the company tests on animals, so they're rarely a brand I look to for new products. I did recently receive their new Outlast Mattifying Powder for review, and I'm surprised to find I like it. However I am not going to repurchase (because of the animal testing) and instead will opt for a coloured powder foundation from another brand.
Céline M.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB
Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
malavika p.
malavika p.
chennai
One of the best products in the market ... I use this covergirl outlast all day lipcolor often and often .... Its damn good .... I strongly suggest this product .. My lipgloss colour is baby pink I luv it😍😳
Jordán G.
Jordán G.
Covergirl gave them to zendaya, taylor, sofia and katy their best physicist have made them look beautiful and I think they can also do it in my are some fantastic makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.