Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

COVERGIRL

BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 5,836 Reviews

Top Questions See all 23 Q&A

  • Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5836)
Q&A (23)
Media (120)
Buy on Amazon
Es una de las mejores marcas de maquillaje,es muy duradero,me puede durar horaaas sin correrse ...la verdad me encantaa
Marlen M.
15 reviews
Definitivamente es de mis marcas favoritas y más en máscaras de pestañas, me encantaría probar más de sus productos😁
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
79 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 3
ESTA ES UNA BUENA MARCA Y SUPER ECONIMOCA LA PUEDES CONSEGUIR CON OFERTAS SIEMPRE. YA QUE ES UNA MARCa DE FARMACIA
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
129 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 3
My go to drugstore mascara! Especially when there buy one get one half off! That's the time I stock up on mascara!
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Heidi W.
Montreal
13 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer
Amazing concealer, not high coverage, good shades, doesn't crease
kieshean j.
34 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
Covergirl makes a pretty decent primer. Its not my go to however it gets the job done when im out of my fav primer
Shamell C.
Isabela, PR
21 reviews
If you want a light product Covergirl is for you. The coverage is very good but you don't fell your face saturated.
Yusmary V.
Doral, FL
47 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
This mark did not fail me. I love it, even when I am open to trying other brands, I would use it again #covergirl
Harmoni M.
Windsor
11 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
I use Covergirl products in my everyday makeup routine. They're very good quality and so affordable. I love them
Brenda C.
432 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 5
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
82 reviews
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
26 reviews
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
ft piere fl
10 reviews
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
11 reviews
I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us