COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kaylea S.
Kaylea S.

I love the variety of colors. Quick to dry, and super affordable. I love CoverGirl. Has something for all different skin tones.
Once i turned in my teens I bought so many covergirl makeup! love them and still do! It makes my skin soft and glowing!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Brand young, linked in trends, with high varieties, and quality, do not lose to any other brand
caser k.
caser k.

Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
New Bedford, MA

Covergirl is a familiar brand of cosmetics that has been around forever. The best product,in my opinion,is the lipsticks. I don't like the blush because I feel they are too far from my skin color. The best thing about Covergirl is you can find their products everywhere.
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Highlands, TX

Sometimes it's hard for a transgender woman to know what makeup to use. Most of the time we have to learn about makeup all by our selfs. But when it comes to covergirl it's a product we know we can trust.
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.

This brand I consider more for daily makeup, since it is a little classic, however, it is of good quality, have good coverage and a practical presentation.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.

I usually use their lipsticks, powders and bases. I find them OK, but not exceptionally great. So I try some and combine my makeup with other brands. Usually buy it on pharmacies or department stores, so it will be cheaper. Give them a try, you may find your go to makeup product.
korin c.
korin c.

If I had the opportunity to try it and it is very good this product would recommend it
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI

Any of the cover girl lipsticks are great and long lasting and never seams to get on your teeth.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.