Add a Photo

#21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Ann-Marie R.
Ann-Marie R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing quality make up perfect shades for me which I find hard to find in other products
Ghita B.
Ghita B.
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It IS cheap but excellent products for drugstore makeup ! They have every possible shade in every quality imaginable! Once you find your perfect fit you are gonna buy it again and again! Their packagings are cute too
Nelly L.
Nelly L.
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Excellent brand!!
Your cosmetics are lovely, who has not used any COVERGIRL products?
Always meet what they offer at least personally have always served their products
Sara V.
Sara V.
Grimsby , ON
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl concealer is a girls best friend. It goes on easy and covers up all my dark circles, caused by late nights with my kids. Great price also!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent drug store brand. Wide variety of products and decent colour pigmentation. Can't go wrong with any Covergirl mascara.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Valencia Venezuela
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I love the mascara covergirl always bought it when the brand still existed in venezuela, but I never saw anything
Thamara P.
Thamara P.
Poza Rica. Ver
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me gusta la calidad que contiene el producto una de las mejores marcas en maquillaje
Melissa A H.
Melissa A H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie , ON
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using CoverGirl for yrs and I like their mascara and now the last allday concealer and powder is really really good. The quality is great and coverage is awesome too and going to Walmart or shoppers drug mart is so good to know they carry it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover-girl has great products for amazing prices. I find that for someone who doesn't like spending a lot on makeup, I buy a majority of my makeup from Walmart. Cover-girl has something for everyone and for every skin tone. I definitely recommend it for beginners who don't want to spend a lot.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.