BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI
Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use mascara lash blast volume, it's old but still my favorite, it gives me beautiful and long lashes. I actually still love it.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Cover girl has reasonable prices for good quality products. I particularly like the foundation.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge
I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.
polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
caser k.
caser k.
Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
Zaida S.
Zaida S.
el maquillaje de cobergirl son muy buenois me encanta que los puedo encopntrar en casi cual quier partes y se adpta a todas las tonalidades de piel
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Pugwash, ['', '', '']
I've used a few different Covergirl products in the past and have always liked them very much!
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

I used the compact dust covergirl clean, the compact came in dark colors for very dark skin, I used it to enhance my outline naturally and powder. The coverage is good, the texture is ideal and best of all is that it is hypoallergenic and free of fats, my skin that is mixed was perfect with this powder. I would like to get it from my ideal skin tone to test it on my full face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.