Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Bloomingdale, GA

I have been using the Lash Blast Fusion mascara for about two years now and I am still in love! It applies smoothly, doesn't clump, layers well and doesn't smudge. I cannot tell you how many complements I get on my lashes! #lashblastforlife
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

I love their ideas and campaigns with empowering women and men! Their products are affordable and so good with all skin types
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Albertville

Love the makeup I've always used your power it's every light and I always liked the smell
Jade T.
Jade T.

Love CoverGirl for their incredible mascara. It creates an amazing amount of volume & length, without being clumpy. They also have a great range of foundation shades for those with lighter skin tones, which can be hard to find. Their powders are mattifying & create a smooth appearance to the skin. Really enjoy their products for more mature skin as well. It doesn't sit into fine lines or excentuate wrinkles. Overall great products are created by this iconic drugstore brand.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

Great brand and great products. Cover Girl gives you a high end coverage for a regular drug store brand. Again there are so many cover girl product toy are sure to find one you like.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Williamsport, PA

These products leave my skin feeling great and beautiful!! Always will find the perfect match of color for your skin or lips!!
Adrian B.
Adrian B.

I use the covergirl clean pressed powder and so far i like it. From time to time, it takes me a little more work for it to not make my face look cakey but it does work and it works very well comparing to other brands that i have used!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR

this product I use is eye shadow and lip gloss and sometimes nail polish. I pick this product up at Wal Mart good prices. Just before I leave for vacation I I pick up new eye product I don't keep it for more than 1 year.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY

I don't have a whole lot of experience with using Cover Girl products, however, the ones I have used have been fabulous! I love the eye shadow pallets because they stay on for so long!
Malea D.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX

Nice cosmetics at a good price, I currently love their lipstick collection that have from nudes to dark tones.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.