Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Eleisha S.
Eleisha S.

CoverGirl was the first cosmetic brand I ever tried. I still find myself going back to it. It's so affordable and they can be found at most cosmetic stores.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Picton

I have tried the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation and concealer. Both work pretty well. The foundation however tends to make my skin look oily so I have to use a matter powder on top of it.
karen D.
karen D.

This charm I could show my eyelashes to the natural with a definite effect or could dazzle with a powerful blade, for a captive look.
sofia q.
sofia q.

i really like their foundation its very silky and it gives you a little bet of glow if you are a dry skin person i would defently recomend it
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON, ON, ON

I usually only use their mascaras,and eye liner they don't lie. The oil-free foundation is still oily and doesn't last long, the eye shadow also doesn't last too long. Their are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
Esta es la marca que uso mas uso me la base para piel sensible ya que mi piel es muy delicada también he usado el rubor y él delineador para ojos es una buena marca y asequible para todas
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB

Covergirl is a really good go to drugstore makeup brand. And though I don't love all of their products, I do find that the majority of them are pretty great! The lash last mascara is my go to drugstore mascara for sure!
Heaven L.
Heaven L.
Manitowoc, WI

I've used quite a few of their products. My favorites are the foundations and eye products. It's hard to find my shade since I'm so pale though. The eye shadows are nice, pigmented, and easy to blend. I will continue to use the products since I know they work for me.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB

Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS

Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.