COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
The foundations are light and not super greasy. Leaves your skin looking flawless without the heavy make-up look.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Grimsby , ON
Cover girl concealer is a girls best friend. It goes on easy and covers up all my dark circles, caused by late nights with my kids. Great price also!
Nelly L.
Nelly L.
Excellent brand!!
Your cosmetics are lovely, who has not used any COVERGIRL products?
Always meet what they offer at least personally have always served their products
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Covergirl offers affordable makeup yet still of great quality, I use their products often. The quality is great and there's a large variety of products according to your needs and skin.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ottawa, ON
This is my go to makeup. It's well priced and does the trick. It leaves me feeling great without breaking the bank.
Sotomayor A.
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
Amo esta línea de productos son increíbles y de excelente calidad amo todas sus máscaras
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.
I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Annick B.
Annick B.
Love covergirl product. I've stared to use this line of make up when my neighbor use to work for product gamble as a sales rep . Would come at our house with goodie bags full if covergirl product . That is when I switch to covergirl . Love it
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , Alberta, AB
I love this company as they are definitely thinking of the consumer for the balance of quality vs price. My only complaint is that sometimes they don't have a wide enough selection of color choices and color combos.
Ann-Marie R.
Ann-Marie R.
Amazing quality make up perfect shades for me which I find hard to find in other products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.