BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao
the cover girl is such a great place to get the products that you love and need for you day to day basics. There great and affortable.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta es la marca que uso mas uso me la base para piel sensible ya que mi piel es muy delicada también he usado el rubor y él delineador para ojos es una buena marca y asequible para todas
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Saint John, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation for 7 years now. The formula has changed a bit in the past couple of months it seems to be a bit more liquidy. It has light-medium coverage, but definitely buildable, great for oily skin but needs a powder over top of it. They also have a great range of shades.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
Mérida
Es una excelente marca, facil de conseguir por drugstore, o en cualquier otra parte, me gusta mucho
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
always makes me feel better about my confidence and super affordable best coverup and foundation,using it for years always buy the brand
mileidy b.
mileidy b.
espero usar pronto esta linea de cosméticos, me parece que pueden ser de muy buena calidad aun que en Venezuela no hayan tiendas
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
I only like their foundations and powders. Their mascaras and concealers dont really work for me.
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Me gusta los labiales y algunas pestañinas de esta marca, y que no es tan difícil de conseguir en países latinos.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Gatineau, Qc
Tho's product are not expensive and I love it. Ces produits ne sont pas cher et je les adores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.