BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has excellent advertising employing women of all age, shape and size which promotes natural beauty and self-confidence. But the products can be hit and miss. The price is very good.
Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For drugstore makeup this is probably he best in my opinion. They offer so many options from lipstick, eyeshadow, liners, blush, foundations, primers, mascara, you name it, they have just about everything.
Barbara M.
Campbell River
Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Vianet O.
SANTIAGO
CoverGirl's Lipsticks are definitely within my favorites! This is the last one I purchased and the quality is great! I'm very happy with it, I can go all night and it won't fade which is perfect!!. For mw it's a little bit difficult to buy lipsticks but CoverGirl makes it a LOT easier and more fun!
mimoza S.
Tirana
Been loving covergirl for such a long time . I would like to try more of their products as ive only had the chance to try their mascaras only . Their prices are quite reasonable and i wanna shop some new products from them . I would recommend it to anyone .
esmeralda r.
Les puedo decir que me encaaaaaaaaanta esta linea de maquillaje actualmente compre la base fitme y estoy loca con ella cubre bien un 100% no necesito mucho corrector con esta base y se siente agradable a la piel no pesada me dura todo el dia el maquillaje.
Emily C.
Montreal
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, most of the products are good especially the mascaras but anything else is ok
Montserrat A.

Is a very good brand with products with very good quality and has a lot of variety of makeup.
I just touched that some products hurt my skin
Alejandra R.
The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
Melissa M.
Brampton, VT
Simple subtle colours and I like the pricing. Not interested in an expensive sales counter with someone who looks like death warmed over too tell me what I need.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.