COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Pugwash, NS

I've used a few different Covergirl products in the past and have always liked them very much!
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Barranquilla

I use many products of covergirl and they are sooo good! The mascaras aré reaally reaaaally good! I give them 5 stars
Holly D.
Holly D.

I'm hooked on their lashblast volume blasting mascara. It grabs every lash and coats it perfectly. I always have people asking if im wearing falsies and it nice to say no, its the mascara. Truly my fav and will never change. I have tried the clump crusher extension mascara from them too and thought it was great as well i just like the applicator a lot more on the volume blasting one.
shailynn r.
shailynn r.
medicine hat

I honestly love this brand. I only get the foundation but it blends into my skin so well.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

I used the compact dust covergirl clean, the compact came in dark colors for very dark skin, I used it to enhance my outline naturally and powder. The coverage is good, the texture is ideal and best of all is that it is hypoallergenic and free of fats, my skin that is mixed was perfect with this powder. I would like to get it from my ideal skin tone to test it on my full face.
Tweggy S.
Tweggy S.

Muy buena marca utilizada hasta por tyra banks , estupenda reconocida mundialmente los cosméticos son súper geniales y dan un color único y bellísimo.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI

Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Karla U.
Karla U.

I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Eve R.
Eve R.

I gave up on Covergirl foundation, it never work on me.
I discover they're BB foudation and they're Ready set Gourgeous. I love the finish of it on my skin. But, the color is to dark. Even if i've bought the"fair" one.
I love they're mascara. It the only one i bought.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.