BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Laurah C.
Laurah C.
London
A good selection of beauty products. Very cheap prices which is a plus for me! I also love that it's available in stores like Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
It does the job just as good as the experience makeup I mean I is a coluorful and good price
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Super affordable and still good quality makeup. Big fan of their products!!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Barrie, Ontario
I recently bought Covergirls
Lashblast Volume blasting mascara and while I like the clean lash look I get I am not a fan of the application brush. It takes more swipes than I usually need to do to get the length and coverage that I like. I would try a different covergirl mascara next time.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
ana paula p.
ana paula p.
products of very good quality but at a price not very accessible for all customers, very good productions
Simran P.
Simran P.
The cover girl lashblast mascara is amazing it makes my eyelashes look miles long!! It's staying power isn't great, but the formula is very black and it doesn't clump. For the tiny price tag, you really can't go wrong!
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, ON
I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
Shamell C.
Shamell C.
Isabela, PR
If you want a light product Covergirl is for you. The coverage is very good but you don't fell your face saturated.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Cover-girl has great products for amazing prices. I find that for someone who doesn't like spending a lot on makeup, I buy a majority of my makeup from Walmart. Cover-girl has something for everyone and for every skin tone. I definitely recommend it for beginners who don't want to spend a lot.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.