COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Liz J.
Liz J.
My lashes are not so long and the Lashblast Volume Mascara makes them look good. I do not have to wear eyelashes. I love it
Unas de mis marcas favoritas y es economica
amo sus labiales,sombras,bases de maquillaje,rimels cien por ciento recomendada.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Covergirl has always played a part in my makeup routine! Currently I use the Covergirl Professional Loose Powder under my eyes to set my concealer and it works like a dream! Very cheap price with very good quality!
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Regan D.
Regan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No complaints about the foundation or mascara. Easy to use, non clumping. Flawless skin!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used some of their mascara's in the past, they were good for the price but I always found the quality to be poor. I would get debris that would fall under my eyes leaving dark rings after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend them to others for that reason.
Claire  C.
Claire C.
Great company and for the price their products are really good and easy to use especially for beginners!
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Volume blast mascara in jet black by CoverGirl is by far my absolute favourite drug-store variety mascara! Best results at an affordable price
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
La marca Covergirl es una de mis favoritas ya que mis bases preferidas son de la marca y no las cambio por nada ya que me gusta la consistencia y lo ligera que se siente en la piel y la cobertura es muy buena.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
CoverGirl is a good go to brand. I don't use a lot of their products daily but I definitely have purchased them in the past. Their mascaras are always nice. I have really enjoyed their variety of models recently and I hope they keep showing diversity in a monotonous industry!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.