Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Albertville

Love the makeup I've always used your power it's every light and I always liked the smell
Katie A.
Katie A.
La Place, LA

These products are great when you want beauty products that are good quality and affordable. A good thing is you can get these products at your local drug store.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

Great brand and great products. Cover Girl gives you a high end coverage for a regular drug store brand. Again there are so many cover girl product toy are sure to find one you like.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Williamsport, PA

These products leave my skin feeling great and beautiful!! Always will find the perfect match of color for your skin or lips!!
Linda A.
Linda A.

Covergirl as a great drugstore brand awesome products at a affordable rice couldn't ask for more
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC

I bought a covergirl cover up for my friend. I like how in the store you can see your skin color to the product. Since me and my friend have the same color I found her match. I did borrow it and I loved how smooth it went on. I would totally recommend the liquid foundation.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

My favorite thing to buy from cover girl is their mascara. It is amazing and won't put a hole in your wallet.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA

Love covergirl. Mostly only make up i use. Really like the coverup. Feels amazing on my skin
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, Georgia

If you don't want to spend so much money and still have that flawless makeup look CoverGirl is always amazing!
Inna S.
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

Love all their products, they are very affordable and of great quality. Hey have it all. I usually stick to their face products such as the pressed powder or bb cream
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.