Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sara V.
Sara V.
Grimsby , Ontario

Cover girl concealer is a girls best friend. It goes on easy and covers up all my dark circles, caused by late nights with my kids. Great price also!
Sotomayor A.
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México

Amo esta línea de productos son increíbles y de excelente calidad amo todas sus máscaras
Nelly L.
Nelly L.

Excellent brand!!
Your cosmetics are lovely, who has not used any COVERGIRL products?
Always meet what they offer at least personally have always served their products
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge

I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I've been using CoverGirl for yrs and I like their mascara and now the last allday concealer and powder is really really good. The quality is great and coverage is awesome too and going to Walmart or shoppers drug mart is so good to know they carry it.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Decent drug store brand. Wide variety of products and decent colour pigmentation. Can't go wrong with any Covergirl mascara.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brockville

I use alot of there coverup, not on myself, but my friends I'm always doing their makeup an making them look good!
Ann-Marie R.
Ann-Marie R.

Amazing quality make up perfect shades for me which I find hard to find in other products
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan

I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

always makes me feel better about my confidence and super affordable best coverup and foundation,using it for years always buy the brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.