Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not really crazy on Covergirl products. One of the issues that I have with it is that every mascara or other product that I've tried from them has caused me to have an allergic reaction. Probably one of the only cons is that the price is so cheap and regularly goes on sale so it's a great start for those just getting into make up but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Annick B.
Annick B.
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl product. I've stared to use this line of make up when my neighbor use to work for product gamble as a sales rep . Would come at our house with goodie bags full if covergirl product . That is when I switch to covergirl . Love it
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
La marca Covergirl es una de mis favoritas ya que mis bases preferidas son de la marca y no las cambio por nada ya que me gusta la consistencia y lo ligera que se siente en la piel y la cobertura es muy buena.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is a good go to brand. I don't use a lot of their products daily but I definitely have purchased them in the past. Their mascaras are always nice. I have really enjoyed their variety of models recently and I hope they keep showing diversity in a monotonous industry!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The foundations are light and not super greasy. Leaves your skin looking flawless without the heavy make-up look.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers affordable makeup yet still of great quality, I use their products often. The quality is great and there's a large variety of products according to your needs and skin.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ottawa, ON
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is my go to makeup. It's well priced and does the trick. It leaves me feeling great without breaking the bank.
Regan D.
Regan D.
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
No complaints about the foundation or mascara. Easy to use, non clumping. Flawless skin!
Melissa A H.
Melissa A H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Sotomayor A.
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amo esta línea de productos son increíbles y de excelente calidad amo todas sus máscaras
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.