COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB

Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Esuri Z.
Esuri Z.

The covergirl lash blast really works. It gives an amazing look to my lashes and the best of all is that it is water proof.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Trenton, Ontario

I love Covergirl products. I really enjoy their collaboration with Katy Perry, the lipstick colours are beautiful and I enjoy the mascara as well.
Megan K.
Megan K.

I tried the powder foundation that's advertised by Katy Perry.I was very disappointed, definitely on the cheap end of makeup.Very clumpy,not a smooth finish,and almost a chalky like texture.The coverage was average and the smell was okay.Will not be buying this product again.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.

I use covergirl compact products. I think that aren't expensive products, but the quality is good.
Eveline C.
Eveline C.
São José, SC

ameei, espero ter a oportunidade de testar essas maquiagens lindas. Os produtos parecem ser de otima qualidade, eu adorei !
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Barranquilla

I use many products of covergirl and they are sooo good! The mascaras aré reaally reaaaally good! I give them 5 stars
Donna M.
Donna M.
Niagara

I've really only used their face foundation and have found it very good and a good choice of colours to match your face.
Darcie F.
Darcie F.
Vienna

I've used Covergirl's liquid foundation for years. It's comparable to or better than the more expensive foundations I've used.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.

I just love there make up. The prices aren't that expensive and I uy everything from them when i don't have time to go to mac or sephora. I'm in love with there mascara! They are long lasting and they just make your eyes bigger! Cheap but good quality for anybody that needs to buy some stuff :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.