BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lucelly S.
Lucelly S.
JP 270601 8374 NW 64th ST, Miami,Fl 33195
I wear Covergirl when I start to makeup with her powders and base. Really to be a make-up that is sold in quite acceptable pharmacy. I would use them again if they are afraid.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Cover girl has reasonable prices for good quality products. I particularly like the foundation.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI
Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Unas de mis marcas favoritas y es economica
amo sus labiales,sombras,bases de maquillaje,rimels cien por ciento recomendada.
Pielangely S.
Pielangely S.
seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. heir #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
no tengo muchos productos de esta marca, me gusta la mascara de pestaña es muy buena, tiene buenos precios si la recomiendo
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Pugwash, ['', '', '']
I've used a few different Covergirl products in the past and have always liked them very much!
I have used cover girl make up for years. Love their foundation and mascara the most. I find the mascara to be the best on the market because it does not clump. It is great quality for the price. I also find the foundation to be true to matching colour.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge
I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.