BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ana P.
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico
My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
Eu já tinha falado isso no instagram e no snapchat (me segue, é kahbak), mas os batons vieram com algumas cores meio… estranhas. Tá é futurista, fantasia e tudo mais, então tem toda a lógica de virem cores “estranhas”. Admito que a lilás eu vou usar no dia do lançamento – apenas. Mas o resto dá pra usar sempre! :)
São todas cremosas e algumas metalizadas!
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Volume blast mascara in jet black by CoverGirl is by far my absolute favourite drug-store variety mascara! Best results at an affordable price
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Cover girl has reasonable prices for good quality products. I particularly like the foundation.
Lexy H.
Lexy H.
I always use covergirl. Their products are my go to drugstore. I love the different variety they have with foundations. I am in love with their olay foundation. Matte and nice finish
L Kellie D.
L Kellie D.
Guelph
I have used Covergirl products for over 20 years.I love that it goes on with ease and my face always feels good
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
North battleford, SK
Cover girl I love your foundation. I have been using it for years. I love the way it blends in with my skin. It has a light weight feel but with good coverage. Its also very affordable And can by and different locations. I also find that it dose not clog my pores and is long lasting.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I use mascara lash blast volume, it's old but still my favorite, it gives me beautiful and long lashes. I actually still love it.
Zaida S.
Zaida S.
el maquillaje de cobergirl son muy buenois me encanta que los puedo encopntrar en casi cual quier partes y se adpta a todas las tonalidades de piel
I have used cover girl make up for years. Love their foundation and mascara the most. I find the mascara to be the best on the market because it does not clump. It is great quality for the price. I also find the foundation to be true to matching colour.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.