Add a Photo

Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the variety of products covergirl has from nail polish to lipstick to eyeliners. It's easy to find something that I love and the price is low enough that I can afford it frequently! Also love that I can get it while getting groceries at the same store.
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used cover girl make up for years. Love their foundation and mascara the most. I find the mascara to be the best on the market because it does not clump. It is great quality for the price. I also find the foundation to be true to matching colour.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Chilliwack
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their mascara and blush!!! Only kind I will buy!!! Their prices are great and they always have what I need in stock
Zaida S.
Zaida S.
Dec. 26, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
el maquillaje de cobergirl son muy buenois me encanta que los puedo encopntrar en casi cual quier partes y se adpta a todas las tonalidades de piel
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used some of their mascara's in the past, they were good for the price but I always found the quality to be poor. I would get debris that would fall under my eyes leaving dark rings after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend them to others for that reason.
NINETT V.
NINETT V.
Florida
Dec. 23, 2016, 7:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
he usado la mascara de pestañas y me parece que crea grumos en las mismas. pienso que una forma mas ligera podria funcionar mejor.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Yanela R.
Yanela R.
Dec. 23, 2016, 7:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ha sido una de las marcas q mas he estado utilizando. Sus productos son fáciles de encontrar en cualquier tienda. Las bases son lo mejor y las pestañas enamoran. Muy recomendable
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Volume blast mascara in jet black by CoverGirl is by far my absolute favourite drug-store variety mascara! Best results at an affordable price
Claire  C.
Claire C.
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great company and for the price their products are really good and easy to use especially for beginners!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.