BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor S.
Roslin, ON
I love Covergirl products. I really enjoy their collaboration with Katy Perry, the lipstick colours are beautiful and I enjoy the mascara as well.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really never bought or cared for this company. Avoided them because of animal testing. But i recently bought a powder from them and it was good..
Caillean C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their original super sized mascara is one of my all time favorites. It helps my lashes keep a curl and makes them look like they are fake lashes.
Regina R.
Calhoun, GA
I love Cover girl blush. I have used it for years. I feel like the shades are more natural on the skin and they last much longer than others.
sofia q.
i really like their foundation its very silky and it gives you a little bet of glow if you are a dry skin person i would defently recomend it
Saveria B.
Toronto , ON
Covergirl was the first brand of powder I ever used! lol. They have come a long way! One of my favourite products is the lash blast mascara!
Tammi G.
Evansville, IN
I have been using Cover Girl makeup for 30 years. I feel that it is the best value for the money and has the shades and products that I need.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
I've bought diffetent kind of covergirl products and my favorites are powder and lipsticks, they are really good and not so much expensive.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz
I love this brand!! Sufro de muchas alergias y esta funciona perfecta con mi tipo de piel, variedad y productos para un maquillaje básico
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES
It is an already very good brand of calidada that gives him a touch of natural freshness to the skin with a finished ffresco and shining
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.