COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Susana A.
Susana A.

I like its smell, texture, emapaque, I almost do not use this mark, but some like it, it is very famous and I would like to use it more
Angela C.
Angela C.
Moose Jaw

I have used this brand forever , I love all the products and I trust the name, great prices and looks great on
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.

polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
Me encantan los productos de covergirl, son sensacionales. Tienen una excelente covertura y color
jose m.
jose m.

covergirl has really nice products and they ae worth it makes your skin soft and your face will never look bad with covergirl makeup
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal

I am fascinated by COVERGIRL products because they are excellent, their bases are very good and covers very well. Lus colors are beautiful and your mascara is incredible with a very good color and they make them look huge.
Lorena F.
Lorena F.

me encantan, sus cosméticos son divinos. me gustan mucho sus correctores, bases, sombras labiales, fijadores y mascara de pestañas, son buenos productos, me encanta su consistencia, su base tiene una gran cobertura, la compraría nuevamente
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS

Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
daena p.
daena p.

los productos son demasiados caros, y la calidad no es tan buena como otros que e probado, realmente la relacion de precio calidad aqui no esta respetada.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB

Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.