BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
When buying make up I usually stick to the cover girl brand. Wide range of quality products available for everything you need
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
rachelle a.
rachelle a.
I loved trying Covergirl's lashblast clump crusher mascara. It went on easily and as the name says, it helped to get rid of any clumps that would form.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
It does the job just as good as the experience makeup I mean I is a coluorful and good price
Dieselle F.
Dieselle F.
Very cheap prices for good products. Not as good as the top notch brands but it looks fine to almost anyone who isn't a makeup artist. They have almost everything
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Super affordable and still good quality makeup. Big fan of their products!!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Barrie, Ontario
I recently bought Covergirls
Lashblast Volume blasting mascara and while I like the clean lash look I get I am not a fan of the application brush. It takes more swipes than I usually need to do to get the length and coverage that I like. I would try a different covergirl mascara next time.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love CoverGirl products! Haven been using them for two decades, and they just keep getting better! The mascara gives amazing length, and color, the foundation goes on smooth and blends in really well. It's cheaper than other brands so I buy this one most often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.