Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Alainie R.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN

I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
Gina S.
Gina S.

I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.

Been using cover girl for a while now and love the collection that they have. I am currently using the foundation they have 2nd I love it
Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.

Covergirl is a very good brand because most of the products are long lasting, make-up of all kinds, for the eyes, eyebrows, lips, face. Pigment very well and has shades for any occasion. This brand is very good, I would recommend it to many people.
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love using Covergirl products when I'm one the go. Easy to apply and go one about your day.
Anna F.
Anna F.

Great products at a great price. I love their mascara and foundations. They
offer very affordable options
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA

Excellent prices, can find them almost on every grocery and drugstores. Love it, last forever. Pros. Prices. No cons. Improvement don't needed, I always get COVERGIRL for me and my daughter, she love it, as me. Varieties lip, brows, colors and more!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC

The covergirl mascara and eyeliner dont smudge and go on easily. It is also a great price and not overly expensive.
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA

The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI

Covergirl has several beautiful mascaras, although I have a problem with clumping from a few of them. It's a good drugstore brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.