Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL

By COVERGIRL
4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5706)
Q&A (12)
Photos (111)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA

8 reviews

I am committed to this brand. My favorite eyeliner comes from Cover Girl which is the Ink It! eyeliner. The liner is a mixture between a pencil and liquid eyeliner so it goes on smoothly but doesn't get messy. This product lasts all day and comes in a variety of colors to make your eyes pop.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY

154 reviews

I love covergirl! The products are awesome. My favorite purchase is always any of the makeup.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

23 reviews

Covergirls mascara is great. Really dark colour and easy to apply, doesn't smudge and stays on for ever!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

11 reviews

Si me preguntaran que maquillaje me recomiendas responderia sin duda COVERGIRLS es fasinante todos sus productos cubren tu piel y te hacen ver fabulosa
David L.
David L.

4 reviews

I used cover girl mascara for the past 5 + years. Have tried other products, but have always gone back to Cover girl.
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago

26 reviews

Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB

4 reviews

Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela

73 reviews

I've bought diffetent kind of covergirl products and my favorites are powder and lipsticks, they are really good and not so much expensive.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Calgary

12 reviews

CoverGirl is my go-to for mascara, lip products,
eye shadows, blush, and concealer. The quality
has remained great over the years, and I love the
consistency. It can be a little pricey if it's a new
product, but worth it. Great sales can come up from
time to time, so that's great. I always recommend
CoverGirl.
Leysmarie S.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo

77 reviews

ESTA ES UNA BUENA MARCA Y SUPER ECONIMOCA LA PUEDES CONSEGUIR CON OFERTAS SIEMPRE. YA QUE ES UNA MARCa DE FARMACIA
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

423 reviews

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

82 reviews

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

26 reviews

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl

10 reviews

I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

11 reviews

I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us