Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

Reasonably priced and easily obtained as CoverGirl is carried by Walmart etc. Products such as mascara and eye shadow are what I buy in this brand and am always satisfied with the product. No need to spend more as these are good value for your money.
Susana A.
Susana A.

I like its smell, texture, emapaque, I almost do not use this mark, but some like it, it is very famous and I would like to use it more
Briley M.
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN

I use their mascara. It is so good. It is waterproof but comes off easily in the shower. It doesn't clump.
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Stockton, CA

Cover girl lipstick are ok and somewhat affordable. They have amazing colors and it last long depending on what you eat and drink. It ok when you apply the product and it is quite easy when you get use to it.
Astrid C.
Astrid C.

Very good foundation texture Durability and softness My skin is very simple to makeup but with the covergirl makeup foundation I do not have that problem
Lorena F.
Lorena F.

me encantan, sus cosméticos son divinos. me gustan mucho sus correctores, bases, sombras labiales, fijadores y mascara de pestañas, son buenos productos, me encanta su consistencia, su base tiene una gran cobertura, la compraría nuevamente
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.

polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
jose m.
jose m.

covergirl has really nice products and they ae worth it makes your skin soft and your face will never look bad with covergirl makeup
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

The only product I truly love is their mascara. I have found better products at a comparable price elsewhere. The price point is good but I would recommend other products over cover girl.
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal

I am fascinated by COVERGIRL products because they are excellent, their bases are very good and covers very well. Lus colors are beautiful and your mascara is incredible with a very good color and they make them look huge.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.