BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico
la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Megan S.
Megan S.
Covergirl has my favourite drugstore mascaras. If I'm honest, thats really the only thing I use from Covergirl besides a few lipsticks but Covergirl is the only brand I use for mascara. Highly recommend the mascaras.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use mascara lash blast volume, it's old but still my favorite, it gives me beautiful and long lashes. I actually still love it.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Volume blast mascara in jet black by CoverGirl is by far my absolute favourite drug-store variety mascara! Best results at an affordable price
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI
Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a good go to brand. I don't use a lot of their products daily but I definitely have purchased them in the past. Their mascaras are always nice. I have really enjoyed their variety of models recently and I hope they keep showing diversity in a monotonous industry!
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge
I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Pielangely S.
Pielangely S.
seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. heir #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny
Claire  C.
Claire C.
Great company and for the price their products are really good and easy to use especially for beginners!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.