Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Tiff S.
Tiff S.

Cover is one of my OG's. It never fails me. I have dry skin and always fine there foundations are the best. The covergirl lash blast is the best mascara ive repurshased it so many times. All the products they have are affordable and drug store which is my favourite.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

At Christmas they gave me the covergirl plum mascara and it's fabulous, I love it. Your eyelashes look spectacular when you use that eyelash mascara. It has an affordable price and I really like it. I also have the blue that is waterproof and is very excellent too
The clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I have sensitive eyes and covergirl does not cause any irritation. This mascara doesn't clump or flake off during the day.
Jamie I.
Jamie I.
Teague, TX

The coverage of covergirl base makeup is incredible. No problem matching my skin tone and base is long lasting.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY

Covergirl is the best. I've been using it since I was a young teen and the quality is consistent. My favorite is the CoverGirl orange lash blast mascara - it's a classic staple. the best part? The prices of course! Affordable quality makeup that you can always find on sale!
Patti F.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has always been my go to beauty product line. They are always coming up with new and improved everything. They are priced right and available everywhere. Love that.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN

Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
doricela c.
doricela c.

I love this brand is excellent, there is not much use because it is expensive but used every day because I like their picments and makeup bases
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA

The coverup goes on great and lasts all day. Covers the black circles under my eyes perfectly.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.