BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jose m.
jose m.
covergirl has really nice products and they ae worth it makes your skin soft and your face will never look bad with covergirl makeup
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
I just love there make up. The prices aren't that expensive and I uy everything from them when i don't have time to go to mac or sephora. I'm in love with there mascara! They are long lasting and they just make your eyes bigger! Cheap but good quality for anybody that needs to buy some stuff :)
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Cover girl has so many great products. I use their loose powder for the every day look. The only thing that I would change about it is the eye liners. They smudge easily, but overall I am a frequent user.
Briley M.
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN
I use their mascara. It is so good. It is waterproof but comes off easily in the shower. It doesn't clump.
yazmin h.
yazmin h.
me gusta la calidad de los productos he usado varios de ellos y la verdad son muy buenos,y tienes mucha variedad
vancity.amicelli I.
vancity.amicelli I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally tried so many covergirl products from the mascaras to foundation, concealer etc. You name them ....got many of them for free to test in the past.
None of their products I ever convinced me to purchase them afterwards.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
CoverGirl is so easy to find, they're affordable and they're products are really good. I use their blush as I'm really pale and I really like their products!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Cover-girl has great products for amazing prices. I find that for someone who doesn't like spending a lot on makeup, I buy a majority of my makeup from Walmart. Cover-girl has something for everyone and for every skin tone. I definitely recommend it for beginners who don't want to spend a lot.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
I usually buy covergirl foundation. its works great and is a reasonable price. I have been using it for over 15 years and stick to what I know works
Tammi G.
Tammi G.
Evansville, IN
I have been using Cover Girl makeup for 30 years. I feel that it is the best value for the money and has the shades and products that I need.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.