BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Javiera A.
Santiago
Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
I usually only use their mascaras,and eye liner they don't lie. The oil-free foundation is still oily and doesn't last long, the eye shadow also doesn't last too long. Their are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
I give the 5 stars to this brand is fabulous I really love this brand I wish they gave me the opportunity to prove all their products would thank them too much
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
It is ok, I had bought a mascara but it was the volume boosting. I found it worked ok but didn't last all day and left a bit of a black eye look from smudges.
Eleisha S.
CoverGirl was the first cosmetic brand I ever tried. I still find myself going back to it. It's so affordable and they can be found at most cosmetic stores.
Consuelo I.

Everything from covergirl is excellent. I love how they work to design the products, everything looks very good on my face, as if they were made just for me.
I have the cover girl tru naked goldens palette. I really like it. The colours are super pigmented I even used the darkest colour as a contour. It's amazing
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

I like CoverGirl products because they are good quality products, are economical and have a variety of tones, this brand has thought of all types of women.
Davine A.
Robertson
Good day i I'm  going to start a youtube channel and i really like some beauty  products that i can review and you would be a great help thanks in advance
Lija S.
I'm currently using their facial powder and it's so easy and natural and doesn't make my face look dry and I have acne so this powder really covers it up
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.