Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Emma B.
Emma B.
ørskog

Like i like IT But i have not used this Brand AS much so i realy Arnt so sure
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

La marca Covergirl es una de mis favoritas ya que mis bases preferidas son de la marca y no las cambio por nada ya que me gusta la consistencia y lo ligera que se siente en la piel y la cobertura es muy buena.
Diana M.
Diana M.

Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.

Cover girl has reasonable prices for good quality products. I particularly like the foundation.
Eleannys O.
Eleannys O.

Is a good choice for those women who like a showy, daring, dramatic makeup, all this can be achieved without exaggeration, you have to be careful when applying it, because it is high pigmentation and therefore the colors are very intense . me encanta
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I use mascara lash blast volume, it's old but still my favorite, it gives me beautiful and long lashes. I actually still love it.
Pielangely S.
Pielangely S.

seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. heir #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny
Unas de mis marcas favoritas y es economica
amo sus labiales,sombras,bases de maquillaje,rimels cien por ciento recomendada.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida

no tengo muchos productos de esta marca, me gusta la mascara de pestaña es muy buena, tiene buenos precios si la recomiendo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.