Add a Photo

Photos (103)
letshaveakya T.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora , il

I haven't really found anything that I'm overly in love with from this line. It's honestly not really a go to for me. I'm always willing to try something new however.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL

If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA

I always go for their brand when buying blush, It's inexpensive and the natural rose shade is perfect for my complexion. Been using it for 10 plus years
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Washington, PA

Some of the products are good there are better but it still works well like makeup should
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

I've been using covergirl for a while. But when I received their queen collection voxbox I fell in love. I don't wear fake lashes so their mascara was a God sent. Products are affordable and that means a lot.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH

Cover girl and another great one that I always shop at Walgreens to get very expensive high-quality
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

Cover Girl is my go-to drug store brand. High quality products at an affordable price and I don't have to drive to a mall to get them!
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH

I regularly use CG foundation (Nearly Naked, I think?) and pressed powder for sensitive skin. Both are excellent products.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.

Cover girl is a decent brand but like many drugstore brands I think they forget about us medium tanned girls there are so little variety of shades in their foundations and concealers which is sad to see at this stage. But they do still release good products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.