Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Emma I.
Emma I.
Edinburg, TX

Preaty well product over all but the eyeshadows come off to fast and you end up buying more sooner .
caser k.
caser k.

Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
Megan F.
Megan F.

CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS

Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
Shanin C.
Shanin C.
Attica, NY

I use the Covergirl +Olay CC tone rehab and this is the best foundation out there!! It makes my face very soft and it isn't a heavy foundation. It goes on evenly and covers almost all of my sunspots.
Catalina T.
Catalina T.

I LOVEEEE IT!! in especial Eyelash masks and blast flipstick lipcolor or katy kat colection... AWESOME
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

Leaves skin very soft because of the Olay and when you mix covergirl foundation with it, this duo is satisfying.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Toronto, Ontario

A lot of Covergirl's products are garbage. On top of that, the company tests on animals, so they're rarely a brand I look to for new products. I did recently receive their new Outlast Mattifying Powder for review, and I'm surprised to find I like it. However I am not going to repurchase (because of the animal testing) and instead will opt for a coloured powder foundation from another brand.
Nina H.
Nina H.

Good drugstore makeup brand. I tried the mascara so they were really great. I tried the bob cream though it wasn't as good as I though though. It unclogged all my pores and made me look like I had a lot of makeup on even though it was just a bb cream. But I feel like just use a moisturizer and you're good to go.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA

Great drug store brand with many products to offer. Priced really well and is good quality makeup for the price you pay
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.