BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Florence L.
I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Mahera Q.
Katy Perry rules her mascaras are beyond amazing I completely reccomend as well as their other cosmetics
Es una de las mejores marcas de maquillaje,es muy duradero,me puede durar horaaas sin correrse ...la verdad me encantaa
Yanelly R.
Wonderland Forest
Los brillos labiales son buenos picmentan bien y no resecan los labios y son economicos
Melissa A.
Fredericton, NB
Covergirl foundation is the only one i can use that dont make me break out and isnt oily
Jessica S.
Allenford
I have used cover girl eye shadow and liked the colours, although the brush that is supplied is not the best
Adenisse B.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a brand that my whole life i have used, i love their máscara are the maximun effect they have to lengthen the eyelashes, their powder and blush all use
jennifer t.
When buying make up I usually stick to the cover girl brand. Wide range of quality products available for everything you need
Lisa M.
Eyeshadows have great coverage and great colors and blend very well. Mascaras are wonderful they add good volume
Beatriz A.
Eu já tinha falado isso no instagram e no snapchat (me segue, é kahbak), mas os batons vieram com algumas cores meio… estranhas. Tá é futurista, fantasia e tudo mais, então tem toda a lógica de virem cores “estranhas”. Admito que a lilás eu vou usar no dia do lançamento – apenas. Mas o resto dá pra usar sempre! :)
São todas cremosas e algumas metalizadas!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.