COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drugstore brands ever ! There price point is amazing! And they have everything you need ! I get mine at Walmart! They have everything from mascara to powder ! I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't !
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is awesome. Many products. May types of shades , undertones , cincelases , foundations , eye shadows , lipsticks , lip glosses , lip stains , etc.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
I use several Covergirl products. One that I love is their loose face powder. It is easy to apply, gives a beautiful finish, and does a great job of keeping my face looking fresh and non-oily. It is my go-to face powder and it is inexpensive which is a bonus!
Karla O.
Karla O.
Ive heard aloooot about this one and i hate it, eyeliner is a terrible experience, compact and base give me allergy and it aint gonna last more than 3 hours
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
St Catharines, Ontario
I use only cover girl mascara & foundation as they have the colour that matches my skin tone. I love the quality of cover girl. There is nothing that I would make them change as long as they keep making the colour i need. I purchase it where it is sold.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Lachute
COVERGIRL is a good brand that you can find in almost all pharmacy. They have a lot of different products for different styles.
Anna N.
Anna N.
I love using covergirl mascara and liquid eyeliner. They both suit my face well and I'm not allergic to the products. I like the convenience of being able to buy these products at many locations.
LEAR28970 Wendy F.
LEAR28970 Wendy F.
Miami, FL. NW 60th St. Bldg. B
Beauty Junkie Expert
el covergirl 265 es uno de mis compactos favoritos para hacer contornos, suaves como atenuados, sobre un paintstick, es el complemento perfecto para mis maquillajes tanto los diarios como los de noche, los uso amenudo en mis clientas y quedan encantadas con el resultado
Ana P.
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico
My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
I love covergirl, I've been using their mascaras since I was like 12, and they always have quality products, just like their compacts, totally amazing. It's a great recommendation for you guys, I always shop there
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.