Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
kerri M.
kerri M.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always my go to makeup. i ablsolutly love the aging cover cream it blends so well with my skin, covering all the sun spots and tiny wrinkles. and the price is very afforable!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using cover girl products for years now! I really love their mascaras. I really am a mascara lover and I have never been disappointed in any of their mascaras. They are a very affordable company and the products are amazing
jackie r.
jackie r.
charing cross, ontario
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl great lash mascara is the best one i have used. I have been using this for years. Have tried all the new ones out there. Nothing compairs to it. its inexpensive compared to other ones.Simpl;e packaging,easy to apply and always a perfect look . Thanks for not changing a perfect thing .Love it ,always will
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl, I've been using their mascaras since I was like 12, and they always have quality products, just like their compacts, totally amazing. It's a great recommendation for you guys, I always shop there
Lucelly S.
Lucelly S.
JP 270601 8374 NW 64th ST, Miami,Fl 33195
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I wear Covergirl when I start to makeup with her powders and base. Really to be a make-up that is sold in quite acceptable pharmacy. I would use them again if they are afraid.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Popayan
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's not as good as people believe, in fact, in America's next top model it's just not promoted, it just makes it look like it's used, I recommend looking for another make-up, but it does not mean all its products are bad.
Lana H.
Lana H.
Manitoba Canada
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the covergirl line of mascara and cream makeup. It is always low in fragrance and high in quality.
Joan D.
Joan D.
elliot lake, ontario, N/A
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl hasn't really changed over the years as much as people have hoped and said. Still offer all the same average products for a great price. The eyeliner is still one of my fav blacks and you can always find Covergirl anywhere you go. It's a great brand to have offered at drugstores.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has reasonable prices for good quality products. I particularly like the foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.