Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Cornwall, ON

I'm using cover girl concealer and OMG my dark circles are gone. Love it goes on nice and smooth.
Emma B.
Emma B.
ørskog

Like i like IT But i have not used this Brand AS much so i realy Arnt so sure
Kathrine J.
Kathrine J.

I love covergirl , not price at all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i buy it at jean coutu or walmart
Zaida S.
Zaida S.

el maquillaje de cobergirl son muy buenois me encanta que los puedo encopntrar en casi cual quier partes y se adpta a todas las tonalidades de piel
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.

Eu já tinha falado isso no instagram e no snapchat (me segue, é kahbak), mas os batons vieram com algumas cores meio… estranhas. Tá é futurista, fantasia e tudo mais, então tem toda a lógica de virem cores “estranhas”. Admito que a lilás eu vou usar no dia do lançamento – apenas. Mas o resto dá pra usar sempre! :)
São todas cremosas e algumas metalizadas!
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Eleannys O.
Eleannys O.

Is a good choice for those women who like a showy, daring, dramatic makeup, all this can be achieved without exaggeration, you have to be careful when applying it, because it is high pigmentation and therefore the colors are very intense . me encanta
Lexy H.
Lexy H.

I always use covergirl. Their products are my go to drugstore. I love the different variety they have with foundations. I am in love with their olay foundation. Matte and nice finish
Ana P.
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico

My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Chilliwack

Love their mascara and blush!!! Only kind I will buy!!! Their prices are great and they always have what I need in stock
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.