BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mary-Louise J.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
My go to drugstore brand. You can always trust that you know what you are going to get with them. Timeless products that apply nicely and are good quality. Very inexpensive and result available everywhere.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Leaves skin very soft because of the Olay and when you mix covergirl foundation with it, this duo is satisfying.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , Alberta, AB
I love this company as they are definitely thinking of the consumer for the balance of quality vs price. My only complaint is that sometimes they don't have a wide enough selection of color choices and color combos.
damaris m.
damaris m.
piedecuesta
Beauty Junkie Expert
es una exelente marca de maquillaje para toda ocasion que nosotros deseemos muy duradero y practico a la hora de aplicar
M B.
M B.
Toronto, ON
I find their foundations affordable and usually suit my skin well.
Eve R.
Eve R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave up on Covergirl foundation, it never work on me.
I discover they're BB foudation and they're Ready set Gourgeous. I love the finish of it on my skin. But, the color is to dark. Even if i've bought the"fair" one.
I love they're mascara. It the only one i bought.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Davenport, FL
I love covergirl. They have a very affordable price with great products. Once in a while you may find a miss but usually I like most of what I purchase.
Sotomayor A.
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
Amo esta línea de productos son increíbles y de excelente calidad amo todas sus máscaras
Shanin C.
Shanin C.
Attica, NY
I use the Covergirl +Olay CC tone rehab and this is the best foundation out there!! It makes my face very soft and it isn't a heavy foundation. It goes on evenly and covers almost all of my sunspots.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB
Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.