Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kim D.
Kim D.
Freeport, NY

Cover girl is a very could makeup it dosent give me hives or any allergic reaction is the best way to go is affordable
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA

Love the new cover girl line! Covergirl has really great affordable and great quality products
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

I love covergirl, specially their mascaras. This is such a great brand a really affordable. They have really nice foundations. I really recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO

Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA

My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Jördýn P.
Jördýn P.
Puyallup, WA

I used the cover girl foundation and I like the way it glides onto my face smoothly.. but it doesnt really give me the coverage I'm looking for.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD

Lots of producys to choose from at decent prices. They work exactly like they advertise and they dont cost an arm and a leg. This is one of my go to brands
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT

Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
JOHANNY M.
JOHANNY M.

I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.