Add a Photo

Mandy M.
St Catharines, Ontario
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use only cover girl mascara & foundation as they have the colour that matches my skin tone. I love the quality of cover girl. There is nothing that I would make them change as long as they keep making the colour i need. I purchase it where it is sold.
Karla O.
Karla O.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive heard aloooot about this one and i hate it, eyeliner is a terrible experience, compact and base give me allergy and it aint gonna last more than 3 hours
wendy f.
wendy f.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
el covergirl 265 es uno de mis compactos favoritos para hacer contornos, suaves como atenuados, sobre un paintstick, es el complemento perfecto para mis maquillajes tanto los diarios como los de noche, los uso amenudo en mis clientas y quedan encantadas con el resultado
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use several Covergirl products. One that I love is their loose face powder. It is easy to apply, gives a beautiful finish, and does a great job of keeping my face looking fresh and non-oily. It is my go-to face powder and it is inexpensive which is a bonus!
Anna N.
Anna N.
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using covergirl mascara and liquid eyeliner. They both suit my face well and I'm not allergic to the products. I like the convenience of being able to buy these products at many locations.
Miami, Florida
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
no tengo muchos productos de esta marca, me gusta la mascara de pestaña es muy buena, tiene buenos precios si la recomiendo
Lucelly S.
Lucelly S.
JP 270601 8374 NW 64th ST, Miami,Fl 33195
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I wear Covergirl when I start to makeup with her powders and base. Really to be a make-up that is sold in quite acceptable pharmacy. I would use them again if they are afraid.
Nicole Ann M.
Nicole Ann M.
Manila
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The first ever concealer that I've gotten was the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous. I've got the lightest shade, even though I had medium skin because I mostly use it to highlight my face. It blends out easy and doesn't crease on me at all. More pricey than other drugstore concealers though.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cali
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.