BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cassie H.
bonnyville, alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this company, they came up with amazing products. they can get pricey, but id still buy them if i could afford it all the time. they have an amazing line. and the staff whom helped me find my colors was super helpful. i used covergirl cover up daily!
I haved a mascara and it was okay, the quality was good but i think that it would be more appropiate for diary use, but besides that the product was very easy to use, long lasting and for easy looks it fits very well but i preffer use other mascara for more elegant make up
Marilyn Z.
Eye liner
It glides on smoothly. it doesnt smudge... all day wear. It works within my budget
Brandi M.
Red Deer
Covergirl is the only makeup that doesn't irritate my skin. Especially my eyes, I find the mascara particularly good, no clumps, lasts a long time. I do find the liquid cover up too thick and prefer the powder.
Tannis H.
Kelowna
Love this company their products have a large range of colors and for different skin types. I also find them to be more reasonable regarding price.
Krisandra B.
Montreal
LOVE me some covergirl!! I think it's the best pharmacy/drugstore product out there. It's not too expensive and I've never been let down by their products
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
super sizer fibers-This mascara for me was terrible all around and I've never used the regular Super Sizer Mascara. If you had great lashes to begin with, then you'd probably love this, but I don't which is why I look for mascara like this. I want to add volume and make my lashes noticeable. Well this made my few sparse lashes clump, that's the only way I got volume... not a good look. Then it was ridiculously hard to get it off my lashes, even after using waterproof makeup remover.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using cover girl products for years now! I really love their mascaras. I really am a mascara lover and I have never been disappointed in any of their mascaras. They are a very affordable company and the products are amazing
Amber R.
I have used many covergirl products in my lifetime and they are amazing, the quality is good and the prices are unbeatable. I love there lash blast mascara and i buy a new one everytime i run out. I would definetely recommend covergirl to anyone who wants good makeup but doesnt want to spend a big chunk of their pay check on it :)
Jessie S.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality of make up all around for every product they bring out! The eye shadows are not chalky and are blend able! Everything is reasonably priced and you can't really complain for a good drugstore line!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.