COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Candace R.
Candace R.
Calgary
CoverGirl is my go-to for mascara, lip products,
eye shadows, blush, and concealer. The quality
has remained great over the years, and I love the
consistency. It can be a little pricey if it's a new
product, but worth it. Great sales can come up from
time to time, so that's great. I always recommend
CoverGirl.
R C.
R C.
I really like Covergirl's mascaras. I have yet to try other products like foundation. All in due time...
I like cover girl, but after many years find that their products don't usually last in a look for as long. I find that the mascara doesn't volumize as much as I'd like and the eyeliner tends to smudge easier. Overall though, on a budget, it's a great option for a new quick look with great colours. Just don't expect it to last all night.
kerri M.
kerri M.
Covergirl is always my go to makeup. i ablsolutly love the aging cover cream it blends so well with my skin, covering all the sun spots and tiny wrinkles. and the price is very afforable!
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Florence
Covergirl has a variety of reasonably priced good quality products. They are a brand i tend to lean towards in the drugstore because I know I can trust them and if I don't like something at least I didn't brake the bank for it
Luisa Z.
Luisa Z.
Barranquilla
"Full Lash Bloom" mascara by covergirl charm me, covers perfect and leaves them with good volume. Sassy eyelashes ;)
Florence L.
Florence L.
I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Génesis D.
Génesis D.
An excelent brand. A lot of my makeups are from theirs. I feel in love with their products, I think that they're the number one in my list.
Magali V.
Magali V.
esta marca es una que tiene los mejores cosmeticos que podes llegar a pedir.
no vendria mal unos para regalo de navidad
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of covergirl foundation. I find it affordable, easy to apply without giving you the orange look.Its easy to blend as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.