Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Lachute

COVERGIRL is a good brand that you can find in almost all pharmacy. They have a lot of different products for different styles.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Vernon, BC

I will never buy Covergirls foundation again. It leaves my face feeling coated in muck and will not spead evenly. Because of how heavy it is, it causes me to break out and it is very hard to wash off.
wendy f.
wendy f.

el covergirl 265 es uno de mis compactos favoritos para hacer contornos, suaves como atenuados, sobre un paintstick, es el complemento perfecto para mis maquillajes tanto los diarios como los de noche, los uso amenudo en mis clientas y quedan encantadas con el resultado
kerri M.
kerri M.

Covergirl is always my go to makeup. i ablsolutly love the aging cover cream it blends so well with my skin, covering all the sun spots and tiny wrinkles. and the price is very afforable!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ

Covergirl is awesome. Many products. May types of shades , undertones , cincelases , foundations , eye shadows , lipsticks , lip glosses , lip stains , etc.
Es una de las mejores marcas de maquillaje,es muy duradero,me puede durar horaaas sin correrse ...la verdad me encantaa
Regan D.
Regan D.

No complaints about the foundation or mascara. Easy to use, non clumping. Flawless skin!
I have used cover girl make up for years. Love their foundation and mascara the most. I find the mascara to be the best on the market because it does not clump. It is great quality for the price. I also find the foundation to be true to matching colour.
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.

Eu já tinha falado isso no instagram e no snapchat (me segue, é kahbak), mas os batons vieram com algumas cores meio… estranhas. Tá é futurista, fantasia e tudo mais, então tem toda a lógica de virem cores “estranhas”. Admito que a lilás eu vou usar no dia do lançamento – apenas. Mas o resto dá pra usar sempre! :)
São todas cremosas e algumas metalizadas!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I have been using cover girl products for years now! I really love their mascaras. I really am a mascara lover and I have never been disappointed in any of their mascaras. They are a very affordable company and the products are amazing
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.