COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Céline M.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB

Bought a 4 shade eye shadow palette. All four shades, when applied over a primer, look the same. Not very good pigment.
deisy c.
deisy c.

*-* bueno de esta marca lo que mas he probado son los labiales y son super hermosos bien cremosos colores muy bonitos y muy buena pigmentación
Sarah-Ann D.
Sarah-Ann D.

Covergirl is a nice brand with good products for a low price. It isn't quite high end, but I'd say the high end of the drugstore. I never had a problem with their products and they have a great variety of different makeup products to suit every girl at any age.
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Bald Knob, AR

Used cover girl eye liner and although it went on well it didn't stay on, smears all under my eyes. I most likely wouldn't buy again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
mississauga, ontario

Cover girl is such a good company I can not ask more from them all of there products are great (the ones I have used that is )
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelowna

I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Good face makeup products. I do wish that the shades were more versatile. My friends with darker complexions can't always indulge in the products I enjoy.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Picton

I have tried the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation and concealer. Both work pretty well. The foundation however tends to make my skin look oily so I have to use a matter powder on top of it.
karen D.
karen D.

This charm I could show my eyelashes to the natural with a definite effect or could dazzle with a powerful blade, for a captive look.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI

Any of the cover girl lipsticks are great and long lasting and never seams to get on your teeth.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.