Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cool products , Available Everywhere, good quality, Great powders, I also can say that I like alot of products just not all of them but they are another great brand that have been around for many years.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl perfect point plus es increĂ­ble si me encanto dura todo el dĂ­a y volverĂ­a a comprarlo ya tengo otro eyeliner en mi colleccion y el precio es cĂłmodo asĂ­ q recomiendo y si lo volverĂ­a a comprar
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is such a great brand! They have such great products with such a variety of shades for all the different skin tones. You can pick them up at most local drugstores and are usually very inexpensive.
Terressa D.
Terressa D.
SEBASTIAN, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup at 13. It is decently priced. It has my colors. I would be open to trying other brands. I shop Covergirl a lot. Covergirl is a quality makeup brand.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not like a regular covergirl user, I just had like 2 or three things from the mark (a mascara and a nails polish) an they result to be really good, but i think they were like a little bit expensive
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
Jan. 22, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A drugstore favorite cover girl always delivers nice products that I can count on working the way they say they will. A cult classic and one of my all time favorites is there lash blast volume mascara.
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing products not to expensive and you can literally find anywhere talk about hitting a home run .. walk into a store and bam you find a covergirl section with literally the complete kit you need ..
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand. I love how inexpensive their cosmetic products are. They even have products with even better quality for Just a little more. Their foundations and mascaras are my favorite!
Lyss M.
Lyss M.
Mandan, ND
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a pretty good drugstore brand. Some of the products are really hit or miss for me due to allergies or just plain not great quality. But when I find their good products its like I hit gold.
Lus S.
Lus S.
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Currently their Matte foundation is part of my everyday foundation routine. I like their Ready, Set , Gorgeous line as well. Everything is very affordable and can always find good sales at drugstores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.