COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Cool products , Available Everywhere, good quality, Great powders, I also can say that I like alot of products just not all of them but they are another great brand that have been around for many years.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
I'm not like a regular covergirl user, I just had like 2 or three things from the mark (a mascara and a nails polish) an they result to be really good, but i think they were like a little bit expensive
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl perfect point plus es increíble si me encanto dura todo el día y volvería a comprarlo ya tengo otro eyeliner en mi colleccion y el precio es cómodo así q recomiendo y si lo volvería a comprar
Lyss M.
Lyss M.
Mandan, ND
Covergirl is a pretty good drugstore brand. Some of the products are really hit or miss for me due to allergies or just plain not great quality. But when I find their good products its like I hit gold.
Terressa D.
Terressa D.
SEBASTIAN, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup at 13. It is decently priced. It has my colors. I would be open to trying other brands. I shop Covergirl a lot. Covergirl is a quality makeup brand.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
A drugstore favorite cover girl always delivers nice products that I can count on working the way they say they will. A cult classic and one of my all time favorites is there lash blast volume mascara.
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products not to expensive and you can literally find anywhere talk about hitting a home run .. walk into a store and bam you find a covergirl section with literally the complete kit you need ..
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love how inexpensive their cosmetic products are. They even have products with even better quality for Just a little more. Their foundations and mascaras are my favorite!
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great brand! They have such great products with such a variety of shades for all the different skin tones. You can pick them up at most local drugstores and are usually very inexpensive.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH
They're products are really good and have all kinds of beauty products from foundation to lipstick to primers. Very affordable and have so many different options for every skin tone. I love covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.