COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA

I have grown up using this brand! I can remember buying my first mascara from Covergirl and there's a reason for it. This brand has a good reputation because it's great quality. I can always count on this drugstore brand.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Millville, NJ

I have used the Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara (water resistant.) I really like this product. The brush is the perfect size for applying to the upper and lower lashes. Sometimes there is clumping, but nothing extreme.
Audie w.
Audie w.
Macon, Ga

I only really use their eyebrow pencil. The thing I love most about it is they have the perfect shades which is important because I have blonde hair so the color really shows. The pencils also last forever which is great!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

I absolutely love covergirl true blend foundation. It's not to expensive and I can barely ever tell that I'm wearing it. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a flawless, clean look! It's a fantastic product
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

Great for drug store makeup. They have amazing products but their principles are much more important. They are the definition of equal opportunity. I'm so proud to own makeup from this brand and will continue to purchase.
Raven W.
Raven W.

Absolutely love covergirl foundation. I can always find a shade for me. I buy covergirl products at least once or twice a month. I really love the affordable prices that covergirl has. And so many products to choose from.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
La Porte, IN

This is the only liquid foundation I use! Even if a shade off, it blends really well with my skin tone. I top it with my powder and it gives me a very natural look. It also never leaves my face feeling oily or overly dry.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI

Covergirl is such a great drug store makeup brand. They have good quality products. Some of their items are better than others but it depends on everyone's personal opinion. I would recommend this beauty brand to others.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN

I absolutely love the cover girl foundation it's very affordable and it goes on smooth you can buy this product at any store and it's easy to match the color that you need I will definitely shop for this product again!!!
Marie N.
Marie N.
Alexandria, VA

I don't want to write a review here. Why do I have to? But really, Covergirl speaks for itself, they have great products. I like their mascara and other products. SO I'm filling in the space here. but I do like covergirl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.