Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Savanna J.
Savanna J.

Who doesn't love covergirl?! Their mascara is a must have for any girl! While their foundation makes me break out because I am allergic to it, I absolutely love all of their other products! A girl cannot live without covergirl!
Jackie Y.
Jackie Y.
Waterloo

they have great everyday wear liptstick not the best pigmentation
and quality that you would find in high end makeup
however you get what you pay for and their lipstick is average
and good enough with a nice variety of colours.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

I haven't been impressed as of lately with this company but I do see that they are trying to complete. A lot of the power products are ashy on the skin and that causes horrible flash back. All in all for drugstore make up it ok
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA

I usually stick to Covergirl products because they are more affordable but still for a good quality. I'd love to branch out and try new things, but it's always a risk when they're expensive brands. I can always trust Covergirl.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM

I'm not a big fan of covergirl. I feel like their lip products are sub par. Their eyeshadows are terrible and their face products aren't very good either. Their mascaras are what sells this line. I feel they need to step it up.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Vancouver

So affordable and very good quality products. I have the nude eyeshadow palette and I love the colours. Being able to pick up some cosmetics while grocery shopping is a great way to pamper yourself after a chaotic day at home!!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wyoming, MI

Great products from a well known company. They've surpassed the test of time I'm quality and standards, and yet, as a company, still push the limits, and remains on the forefront of social awareness, as well. I love Cover Girl!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Six Mile, SC

This is a great drugstore brand. It's a decent price for some middle level makeup. I've always loved their eye shadows and foundation. They are way better than elf products but still not quite as good as the designer products.
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH

Great affordable brand that meets your daily beauty requirements! I feel they have a bit more to a generic look to them but awesome for anyone looking for dupes and wanting something that's a quick look! Definitely recommend 🖤
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, Alberta

I love cover girl products!!! I have a whole bunch of makeup from cover girl. My everyday makeup consists of the liquid clean matte foundation, lashblast volume and eyeliner! Everyday look and I always get a lot of compliments
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.