Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Monissa A.
Monissa A.
Lake Station, IN

Nothing beats being a Cover Girl!!! Its an amazing value. The makeup stays on your face without leaving traces on your clothes. Its probably my favorite makeup on the market. It seems I'm always happy with their products!!
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa, Wi

I am a huge fan of the cover girl mascara. It's definitely my go too. It doesn't clump and leaves my lashes very long and luscious. The best purchases I've made in a long time. Definitely would recommend to other shoppers.
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Dover, FL

Lash blast volume in blackest black waterproof of course is my all time favorite drug store mascara been using it for years only one time I had a bad experience with the mascara but customer service at covergirl is amazing
Maggie E.
Maggie E.

I've tried covergirl mascara before and powder and they were both good. They were very affordable, and good quality for the money. The powder was perfect for setting the whole face and I would buy covergirl products again.
Audie w.
Audie w.
Macon, Ga

I only really use their eyebrow pencil. The thing I love most about it is they have the perfect shades which is important because I have blonde hair so the color really shows. The pencils also last forever which is great!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Millville, NJ

I have used the Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara (water resistant.) I really like this product. The brush is the perfect size for applying to the upper and lower lashes. Sometimes there is clumping, but nothing extreme.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

Great for drug store makeup. They have amazing products but their principles are much more important. They are the definition of equal opportunity. I'm so proud to own makeup from this brand and will continue to purchase.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA

I have grown up using this brand! I can remember buying my first mascara from Covergirl and there's a reason for it. This brand has a good reputation because it's great quality. I can always count on this drugstore brand.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
La Porte, IN

This is the only liquid foundation I use! Even if a shade off, it blends really well with my skin tone. I top it with my powder and it gives me a very natural look. It also never leaves my face feeling oily or overly dry.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

I absolutely love covergirl true blend foundation. It's not to expensive and I can barely ever tell that I'm wearing it. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a flawless, clean look! It's a fantastic product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.