BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great brand! They have such great products with such a variety of shades for all the different skin tones. You can pick them up at most local drugstores and are usually very inexpensive.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl perfect point plus es increíble si me encanto dura todo el día y volvería a comprarlo ya tengo otro eyeliner en mi colleccion y el precio es cómodo así q recomiendo y si lo volvería a comprar
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products not to expensive and you can literally find anywhere talk about hitting a home run .. walk into a store and bam you find a covergirl section with literally the complete kit you need ..
Terressa D.
Terressa D.
Sebastian, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup at 13. It is decently priced. It has my colors. I would be open to trying other brands. I shop Covergirl a lot. Covergirl is a quality makeup brand.
Lyss M.
Lyss M.
Mandan, ND
Covergirl is a pretty good drugstore brand. Some of the products are really hit or miss for me due to allergies or just plain not great quality. But when I find their good products its like I hit gold.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love how inexpensive their cosmetic products are. They even have products with even better quality for Just a little more. Their foundations and mascaras are my favorite!
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
I'm not like a regular covergirl user, I just had like 2 or three things from the mark (a mascara and a nails polish) an they result to be really good, but i think they were like a little bit expensive
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
I totally recommend this product it's super cheap too !! You can find it almost anywhere ... it really cover my face it gives me that full coverage!!! It's pretty cheap you can find it at target !!! ❤
Greicy S.
Greicy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great brand, awesome products and really works, it's a little expensive if you buy at sephora but it worth the price. They also have a cheaper make ups selling on the pharmacy and is also good.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I have been using cover girl products since I started wearing make up 30 yrs ago. I love the quality is get for a reasonable price. Also easy to find the product line in all my weekly shopping stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.