Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA

I always go for their brand when buying blush, It's inexpensive and the natural rose shade is perfect for my complexion. Been using it for 10 plus years
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH

Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

I love this brand! It's very girly, trendy and affordable. Their products have a high quality
Asha R.
Asha R.
Mattapan, MA

😍😍😍 love their mascara I have so many it's ma every day go to eye product...... makes it look more long an bold
Gretchen T.
Gretchen T.
Marrero, LA

There isn't anything I can say negative about COVERGIRL. I have been using their products since I was a little girl. My mother still uses COVERGIRL and now my daughter. Always at a reasonable price its the brand I buy the most. COVERGIRL has a wide variety of all products.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Washington, PA

Some of the products are good there are better but it still works well like makeup should
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

Cover Girl is my go-to drug store brand. High quality products at an affordable price and I don't have to drive to a mall to get them!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ

I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH

I regularly use CG foundation (Nearly Naked, I think?) and pressed powder for sensitive skin. Both are excellent products.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hamburg, PA

absoluetely love their products, I have very sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out after wearing makeup and covergirl seems to be the only make up I can wear.. The prices are reasonable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.