Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I think that is a very good brand of makeup, always have a beautiful designs and i love it
L Kellie D.
L Kellie D.
Guelph

I have used Covergirl products for over 20 years.I love that it goes on with ease and my face always feels good
David L.
David L.

I used cover girl mascara for the past 5 + years. Have tried other products, but have always gone back to Cover girl.
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario, Ontario

I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
Heather V.
Heather V.

Always happy with covergirl products. Reasonably priced and a huge variety of products.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
BC, Canada

Covergirl carries my very favourite brand of drugstore mascara (Supersizer), and while I have found some of their products lacking I think they have really been stepping up their game lately.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Barrie, Ontario

I recently bought Covergirls
Lashblast Volume blasting mascara and while I like the clean lash look I get I am not a fan of the application brush. It takes more swipes than I usually need to do to get the length and coverage that I like. I would try a different covergirl mascara next time.
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, British Columbia

My fav product by covergirl is their Super Sizer mascara. I feel like it is poorly named because it doesn't add volume so much as it does lengthen! I separates my lashes beautifully and makes them look super long and defined, especially the bottom lashes. I wish their face products were a bit better, I find they are all too orange when they oxidize and they don't last long on my oily skin.
esmeralda r.
esmeralda r.

Les puedo decir que me encaaaaaaaaanta esta linea de maquillaje actualmente compre la base fitme y estoy loca con ella cubre bien un 100% no necesito mucho corrector con esta base y se siente agradable a la piel no pesada me dura todo el dia el maquillaje.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.