COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
milagros a.
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES

It is an already very good brand of calidada that gives him a touch of natural freshness to the skin with a finished ffresco and shining
Eleisha S.
Eleisha S.

CoverGirl was the first cosmetic brand I ever tried. I still find myself going back to it. It's so affordable and they can be found at most cosmetic stores.
sofia q.
sofia q.

i really like their foundation its very silky and it gives you a little bet of glow if you are a dry skin person i would defently recomend it
deisy c.
deisy c.

*-* bueno de esta marca lo que mas he probado son los labiales y son super hermosos bien cremosos colores muy bonitos y muy buena pigmentación
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Bald Knob, AR

Used cover girl eye liner and although it went on well it didn't stay on, smears all under my eyes. I most likely wouldn't buy again.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.

El producto de la nueva pestañina covergirls deja unas pestañas largas, relucientes, y llamativas.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelowna

I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Sarah-Ann D.
Sarah-Ann D.

Covergirl is a nice brand with good products for a low price. It isn't quite high end, but I'd say the high end of the drugstore. I never had a problem with their products and they have a great variety of different makeup products to suit every girl at any age.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
mississauga, ontario

Cover girl is such a good company I can not ask more from them all of there products are great (the ones I have used that is )
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Good face makeup products. I do wish that the shades were more versatile. My friends with darker complexions can't always indulge in the products I enjoy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.