BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marcelle V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality but it the best
I buy it sometimes because of their affordable prices but it is not my favorite, thou it works
Tenille D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand overall. The products are never disappointing and are very affordable. Definately designed for all skin types.
Jasmine B.
Powell River, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girls mascaras. They are always my go to for mascara. They always have ones that don't clump up your eyelashes
Paula C.
Kitchener
I love cover girl their foundations are full coverage. They blend well with my skin tone. Their powders are very blendable
Anita A.
Me fascina Covergirl, tiene una gama impresionante de productos y los diseños y colores llaman la atención de las personas
lacey c.
Zealand, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
So good. Nice good product. Def worth a try.. U won't miss out on it.. Try it n find out how good it is come on u want to
Marìa M.
me encanta usarlos sobre todo los polvos, su cobertura es perfecta y su acabado mate no deja reflejar la grasa de la piel
Rose Y.
Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, ON
Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Bobbie D.
Dungannon, VA
When I was younger and my mom bought my makeup she would always buy CoverGirl for me. The foundation is watery and runny.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.