Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Luisa Z.
Luisa Z.
Barranquilla
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
"Full Lash Bloom" mascara by covergirl charm me, covers perfect and leaves them with good volume. Sassy eyelashes ;)
Candace R.
Candace R.
Calgary
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is my go-to for mascara, lip products,
eye shadows, blush, and concealer. The quality
has remained great over the years, and I love the
consistency. It can be a little pricey if it's a new
product, but worth it. Great sales can come up from
time to time, so that's great. I always recommend
CoverGirl.
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl, but after many years find that their products don't usually last in a look for as long. I find that the mascara doesn't volumize as much as I'd like and the eyeliner tends to smudge easier. Overall though, on a budget, it's a great option for a new quick look with great colours. Just don't expect it to last all night.
R C.
R C.
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like Covergirl's mascaras. I have yet to try other products like foundation. All in due time...
Génesis D.
Génesis D.
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
An excelent brand. A lot of my makeups are from theirs. I feel in love with their products, I think that they're the number one in my list.
mileidy b.
mileidy b.
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
espero usar pronto esta linea de cosméticos, me parece que pueden ser de muy buena calidad aun que en Venezuela no hayan tiendas
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
que mas se puede pedir.. productos muy buenos y baratos. que te dan un look muy natural . pigmentacion estupenda . amo los labiales
Anna N.
Anna N.
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using covergirl mascara and liquid eyeliner. They both suit my face well and I'm not allergic to the products. I like the convenience of being able to buy these products at many locations.
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Florence
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has a variety of reasonably priced good quality products. They are a brand i tend to lean towards in the drugstore because I know I can trust them and if I don't like something at least I didn't brake the bank for it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.