BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Natascha C.
Natascha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's actually one of the best beauty brands. Makeup with good formulas, easy to use, easy to melt in, awesome gift. It always has something you'll always want to have.
Falon F.
Falon F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl queen collection natural hue foundation is just awwwesome. The container is cute and easy to travel with, and I love the coverage., it looks natural ūüėäūüėä
ana b.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz
I love this brand!! Sufro de muchas alergias y esta funciona perfecta con mi tipo de piel, variedad y productos para un maquillaje b√°sico
Tylisha T.
Tylisha T.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup! Affordable! Awesome foundations, mascaras, lipsticks! Everything!!! I have never used a product from covergirl that I didn't like. Great quality for a great price!
Marian A.
Marian A.
Covergirl I am charmed with this special line of cosmetics for the young women and not so young, have colors that they combine with your clothes and your young look, I her invite him to use and prove the results , ever recommend to buy this product
Davine A.
Davine A.
Robertson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good day i I'm  going to start a youtube channel and i really like some beauty  products that i can review and you would be a great help thanks in advance
Angel L.
Angel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a go to drugstore brand. They have everything you need and well priced. I used this when I started using make up and still use some products today. Like their lipsticks and foundation.
milagros a.
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES
It is an already very good brand of calidada that gives him a touch of natural freshness to the skin with a finished ffresco and shining
April C.
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find something I like from this brand. Tried, tested and true! I've been using covergirl foundations for 10+ years.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
This is the best place to get lotions, foundations, and products for every female!! I love this brand. I love how their prices are just right for me! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! ,
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.