Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL

By COVERGIRL
4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5675)
Q&A (11)
Photos (108)
Javiera A.
Javiera A.
Santiago

27 reviews

Tengo que decir, la chica de la cubierta es mi ir a la marca! De la sombra del ojo, del trazador de líneas del ojo, del polvo, de la fundación líquida, del rimel. Siempre estoy dispuesto a comprar sus productos. Hay algunas cosas que no me han gustado .. Uno de sus trazadores de líneas del ojo era tan horrible para mí que nunca compraré otra vez él no apareció muy bien y se rompió TAN fácilmente. Pasé por esto en ningún momento. Me gusta un eyeliner que se muestra audaz y dura un tiempo. Tengo actualmente otro forro del ojo de su así como un Maybelline que utilizo todo el tiempo. Sus sombras de ojos son grandes para la mayor parte de los pequeños en polvo en el color por sí mismo arent tan grande .. Bueno, el blanco no era. No apareció en todo lo que quería que apenas incluso apareció en absoluto. No pigmentado muy bien. Sus mascaras son uno de mis favoritos. Voy a seguir comprando de ellos.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela

73 reviews

I've bought diffetent kind of covergirl products and my favorites are powder and lipsticks, they are really good and not so much expensive.
milagros a.
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES

38 reviews

It is an already very good brand of calidada that gives him a touch of natural freshness to the skin with a finished ffresco and shining
Shilo D.
Shilo D.

15 reviews

I use cover girl cover up and pawder everyday, have for 30 years, probably ly will for another 30.
Melina L.
Melina L.

15 reviews

it is a wonderful cosmetic , it has everything that a girl need . its perfect . The prices are very good , because the qualitaty is good .
Rawnii J.
Rawnii J.

38 reviews

Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA

8 reviews

I am committed to this brand. My favorite eyeliner comes from Cover Girl which is the Ink It! eyeliner. The liner is a mixture between a pencil and liquid eyeliner so it goes on smoothly but doesn't get messy. This product lasts all day and comes in a variety of colors to make your eyes pop.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Candor, NC

33 reviews

My daughter only uses Cover Girl makeup!!! She loves the great coverage!!! The eye shadows stay on all day and don't lose any during the day.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Fyffe, AL

9 reviews

Covergirl makeup don't work with my face but I love there eyeliner and eyeshadows I just wished the foundation and powder would work with my skin
Mahera Q.
Mahera Q.

29 reviews

Katy Perry rules her mascaras are beyond amazing I completely reccomend as well as their other cosmetics
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

423 reviews

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

75 reviews

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

26 reviews

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl

10 reviews

I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

11 reviews

I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us