Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Magali V.
Magali V.

esta marca es una que tiene los mejores cosmeticos que podes llegar a pedir.
no vendria mal unos para regalo de navidad
Heather S.
Heather S.
Augusta, MI

Covergirl is an amazing brand. They are more than just makeup; they are empowering women to feel beautiful. My favorite product that I use everyday is the Professional Loose Powder. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin looking flawless. It goes perfectly with the TrueBlend Foundation! Having a good look is about looking natural and having a great foundation is the first step. These base products by Covergirl are outstanding.
cheryl t.
cheryl t.
Ocala, FL

Love their face powder and cover up stick.it do natural looking and ladt all day. Love their foundation too. Makes me feel good about myself when i go out
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

I've been using cover girl products for well over fifteen years. They are reliable, cheap, and work pretty well. I especially like their eye shadow palates where you can get 2-3 coordinating colors in one small palate
Noelia v.
Noelia v.

Covergirl is one of the best mid-range brands that can be purchased by anyone with excellent quality and cheap. I recommend it with my eyes closed
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Martville, NY

I buyCovergirl products most because it is priced affordably. I have purchased the long lash waterproof mascara for years. Though I have not been able to find it anywhere lately. Why do they have to keep changing their product line when so many are used to and satisfied with what they had?
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA

I usually wear a very full coverage foundation bur whenever i dont want that i always wear the matte bb cream! Love it!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

What's not to love? Cover girl has everything. Their products are fantastic and work well. You can't go wrong.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have always used a bunch of different products from the Covergirl brand and I love all of them!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.