Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
caser k.
caser k.

Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico

la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Megan S.
Megan S.

Covergirl has my favourite drugstore mascaras. If I'm honest, thats really the only thing I use from Covergirl besides a few lipsticks but Covergirl is the only brand I use for mascara. Highly recommend the mascaras.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Génesis D.
Génesis D.

An excelent brand. A lot of my makeups are from theirs. I feel in love with their products, I think that they're the number one in my list.
R C.
R C.

I really like Covergirl's mascaras. I have yet to try other products like foundation. All in due time...
Nancy W.
Nancy W.

I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
I like cover girl, but after many years find that their products don't usually last in a look for as long. I find that the mascara doesn't volumize as much as I'd like and the eyeliner tends to smudge easier. Overall though, on a budget, it's a great option for a new quick look with great colours. Just don't expect it to last all night.
que mas se puede pedir.. productos muy buenos y baratos. que te dan un look muy natural . pigmentacion estupenda . amo los labiales
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.