BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ana paula p.
ana paula p.
products of very good quality but at a price not very accessible for all customers, very good productions
Simran P.
Simran P.
The cover girl lashblast mascara is amazing it makes my eyelashes look miles long!! It's staying power isn't great, but the formula is very black and it doesn't clump. For the tiny price tag, you really can't go wrong!
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario, Ontario
I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
Esta es la marca que uso mas uso me la base para piel sensible ya que mi piel es muy delicada también he usado el rubor y él delineador para ojos es una buena marca y asequible para todas
Shamell C.
Shamell C.
Isabela, PR
If you want a light product Covergirl is for you. The coverage is very good but you don't fell your face saturated.
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
always makes me feel better about my confidence and super affordable best coverup and foundation,using it for years always buy the brand
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao
the cover girl is such a great place to get the products that you love and need for you day to day basics. There great and affortable.
mileidy b.
mileidy b.
espero usar pronto esta linea de cosméticos, me parece que pueden ser de muy buena calidad aun que en Venezuela no hayan tiendas
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
I only like their foundations and powders. Their mascaras and concealers dont really work for me.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great drug store brand with many products to offer. Priced really well and is good quality makeup for the price you pay
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.