BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christine S.
St barthelemy, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to brand. I love their products. Good quality price. Not to expensive, I buy mine at Walmart. Really good quality product I love their foundation and nail polish
Nathalia V.
Covergirl is a very good brand because most of the products are long lasting, make-up of all kinds, for the eyes, eyebrows, lips, face. Pigment very well and has shades for any occasion. This brand is very good, I would recommend it to many people.
Débora B.
São produtos bons e baratos, por exemplo, a base da cover girl que tem uma cobertura media, não deixa a pele pesada, não acumula nas linhas de expressão e não é oleosa. muito boa.
Karla G.
buenos productos pero sobre todo que este tipo de productos aparte de encontrarlos en su propia tienda los puedes conseguir en muchisimas partes mas como en farmacias y supermercados
Lorri R.
Love the face powder. I have tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well at a very reasonable price. Comes in a nice container that is easy to use - would suggest the lid would screw on so that when you travel you don't have to worry about the lid coming undone in the bag. Good product and value.
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has excellent advertising employing women of all age, shape and size which promotes natural beauty and self-confidence. But the products can be hit and miss. The price is very good.
Nohelyn N.
polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
Sam C.
Montvale, NJ
These products are great and they come for a great price. They are good quality and I get these at CVS or Sephora. I always buy these items because they are great. I would recommend people to buy these items and shop at the store. I will shop here again
Nancy W.
I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
Megan F.
CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.