Add a Photo

Nykole H.
Lima
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It is a good make up, because have a beautiful colors and is so look perfect in the girls
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
México
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I want the covergirl pleaseeee I the need because is more necessary pleaseeee I want
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products of this brand are very good, have a long life, are not harmful to the skin, as well as last all day at night when we remove makeup is easy to do without mistreatment, are not so expensive and are very accessible
caser k.
caser k.
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es muy buena maraca de cometicos, tiene buena calidad y suelo compara varios de sus producto y los recomiendo
wendy f.
wendy f.
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
el covergirl 265 es uno de mis compactos favoritos para hacer contornos, suaves como atenuados, sobre un paintstick, es el complemento perfecto para mis maquillajes tanto los diarios como los de noche, los uso amenudo en mis clientas y quedan encantadas con el resultado
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl tiene productos muy buenos!
excepción de algunas mascaras de pestañas que al parecer no son tan buenos que digamos .
Eveline C.
Eveline C.
São José, SC
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
ameei, espero ter a oportunidade de testar essas maquiagens lindas. Os produtos parecem ser de otima qualidade, eu adorei !
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
North battleford, SK
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl I love your foundation. I have been using it for years. I love the way it blends in with my skin. It has a light weight feel but with good coverage. Its also very affordable And can by and different locations. I also find that it dose not clog my pores and is long lasting.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.