COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico

la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Richmond hill

Love covergirl products loce the way it looks on and stays on will always use covergirl products
R C.
R C.

I really like Covergirl's mascaras. I have yet to try other products like foundation. All in due time...
Jen S.
Jen S.

Cover girl is the first line of makeup I tried and I have been using it ever since. Products are easy on the skin and a full selection of colours for most products. Very affordable for the average person and is available in most department stores and pharmacies.
Nena S.
Nena S.
Selkirk, MB

Covergirl has some very good products at great prices! I love their mascaras and long wear lip stains! I think for the price, you are getting a great deal! Long wear lip products are my favorite Covergirl products! This is my go-to for lip color products!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.

Covergirl has an amazing range of drugstore foundations and mascaras ect. I am really loving their lash sensational mascara as it's amazing and dosent clump those lashes and lenthans them at the same time
shayna r.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC

I've been using cover girl since I first started wearing makeup. My fave item is their lipsticks because most of their face products make my skin break out. They are not my 1st choice in makeup but I will buy stuff if I have read a good review or if it's on sale.
Linda-Lea M.
Linda-Lea M.
Newmarket, ON

I always have to have their cover up sticks and powider compacts on hand. I trust they will cover up what I need and not look like I'm wearing alot of makeup. Plus it never feels heavy on my face.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV

You can find covergirl just about anywhere and the prices are great along with the products and they have so much to choose from
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Calgary, Alberta

I have been using the Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation for 7 years now. The formula has changed a bit in the past couple of months it seems to be a bit more liquidy. It has light-medium coverage, but definitely buildable, great for oily skin but needs a powder over top of it. They also have a great range of shades.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.