Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Avery P.
Avery P.
Vernon, BC

I will never buy Covergirls foundation again. It leaves my face feeling coated in muck and will not spead evenly. Because of how heavy it is, it causes me to break out and it is very hard to wash off.
Erisenia s.
Erisenia s.

de esta marva me encanta los labiales, ya que se mantiene intacto y aparte los colores, el brillo y suavidad, el sabor
doricela c.
doricela c.

I love this brand is excellent, there is not much use because it is expensive but used every day because I like their picments and makeup bases
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH

I like to use covergirl. I like the eyeliners. I have used them for a while and I always know what to expect. It is definitely affordable which is why I use it.
manuela z.
manuela z.

una marca genial, muy buenos productos ademas las campañas que hacen son muy buenas. la recomiendo a todas las chicas.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

Cover girl is something I grew up seeing so it was natural and easy to gravitate to their products. Until this day I still purchase from them and have had much success with their products.
Leysmarie S.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo

ESTA ES UNA BUENA MARCA Y SUPER ECONIMOCA LA PUEDES CONSEGUIR CON OFERTAS SIEMPRE. YA QUE ES UNA MARCa DE FARMACIA
Emma B.
Emma B.
ørskog

Like i like IT But i have not used this Brand AS much so i realy Arnt so sure
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Saskatoon, Sk

Love all of cover girls mascaras. All of them seem to do just as they intended (volume, length etc) and wash off nicely without flaking during the day.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

Covergirl are a pretty great brand. I don't shop there often but they are great for picking up affordable, good quality products if you suddenly run out of a staple product in your makeup routine. Definitely recommend to bulk up your makeup supply
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.