Add a Photo
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their mascara. It is so good. It is waterproof but comes off easily in the shower. It doesn't clump.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Candor, NC
Jan. 2, 2017, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My daughter only uses Cover Girl makeup!!! She loves the great coverage!!! The eye shadows stay on all day and don't lose any during the day.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
Nykole H.
Nykole H.
Lima
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It is a good make up, because have a beautiful colors and is so look perfect in the girls
Monica P.
Monica P.
Jan. 2, 2017, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Only press powder I use. Love it and get upset when I run out and can't find it in my local stores. Last time I purchased I brought online.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Kitchener
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl their foundations are full coverage. They blend well with my skin tone. Their powders are very blendable
Esraa H.
Esraa H.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using the covergirl mascara for about a month now and I really like it! I use a lash lengthening product and then put the mascara on and it does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes! I'd buy it again. It's really great considering it's amazing price!
esmeralda r.
esmeralda r.
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Les puedo decir que me encaaaaaaaaanta esta linea de maquillaje actualmente compre la base fitme y estoy loca con ella cubre bien un 100% no necesito mucho corrector con esta base y se siente agradable a la piel no pesada me dura todo el dia el maquillaje.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Cambridge
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl foundation powder and their mascaras are always on sale and great
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
North battleford, SK
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl I love your foundation. I have been using it for years. I love the way it blends in with my skin. It has a light weight feel but with good coverage. Its also very affordable And can by and different locations. I also find that it dose not clog my pores and is long lasting.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.