BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alejandra R.
Valencia
One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Mariah D.
Duncan, BC
Covergirl carries my very favourite brand of drugstore mascara (Supersizer), and while I have found some of their products lacking I think they have really been stepping up their game lately.
Malika W.
Calgary, AB
I love how affordable they are! Their lipsticks are my favourite, they're well pigmented and I've never had a problem with any of their formulas. I'm especially feeling their Katy Kat matte lipsticks, although they're more a satin finish than matte. Still I love it!
Alison B.
Herring Cove , NS
Covergirl has a wide variety of products and they are very good quality products they are pretty inexpensive and they have a lot of colour options I buy a lot of drugstore makeup and I would recommend to anyone on a budget or anyone just starting out with makeup
Alana B.
Canberra
Covergirl is a really good low end makeup brand. I haven't tried all products because there is a lot to try but so far most products have been up to standard. It's very affordable which is good if you love makeup but don't have a lot of money.
Melanie B.
Saint Remi, Québec, Quebec
CoverGirl has lots of amazing make up. I LOVE their mascara. The price is great and affordable which makes it even better. The quality is amazing. I who do not much eyelash ends up with a filled up eye. Making my eyes pop out and I look so awake and happy!
Madison O.
Burlington , ON
Covergirl has great products if you looking for makeup or other skin products. Long lasting and great colours for foundation, eye shadows, lip colours etc. Commercials are fun to watch, drawing in customers to their products. Can be purchased at most stores.
Jennifer H.
The only product I truly love is their mascara. I have found better products at a comparable price elsewhere. The price point is good but I would recommend other products over cover girl.
Stacey H.
milton, ON
Covergirl has been around forever, and with good reason. Their products have stood the test of time. I've used so many wonderful products that I can't pick just one to rave about.They keep bringing it and blowing me away with their affordable products.
Noopur P.
This is the first make a brand that I ever used best make up brand ever for teenager girls if you are just starting to use make up do not buy any other brand except Maybelline because there was scare is a really
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.