Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Aroda, VA

I love cover girl and every product I have or have tried always work great. foundation is light weight and full
coverage, eye shadow goes on smooth, mascara lasts all day. love anything from cover girl!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Bellville, OH

I like some products, but at my age (44) i have found i need some more intense products. I need a moisturizer for a middle aged woman. I need foundation for old skin, lol.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford

I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
I like cover girl, but after many years find that their products don't usually last in a look for as long. I find that the mascara doesn't volumize as much as I'd like and the eyeliner tends to smudge easier. Overall though, on a budget, it's a great option for a new quick look with great colours. Just don't expect it to last all night.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Harrison, MI

Very good make up, the only kind I purchase when I do wear make up and is reasonable in price
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Xenia, OH

Covergurl is affordable and does the job. I've always used covergirl for at least one part of my daily look
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I love my Covergirl mascara! It's always my go to brand and it's the best price.
doricela c.
doricela c.

I love this brand is excellent, there is not much use because it is expensive but used every day because I like their picments and makeup bases
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL

I only go to covergirl for mascara. Their lashblast mascara in the orange tube is a great mascara at a very affordable cost. Their other makeup isn't as pigmented as I prefer. Their face powders are okay.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Tucson

I've been using Covergirl since I was 13. Never have I ever been disappointed. It's been hard for me to stray
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.