BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Joseth A.
Joseth A.
I 100% recommended this product of anyone with sensitive skin! They are good and have a big quality.
Darcie F.
Darcie F.
Vienna
I've used Covergirl's liquid foundation for years. It's comparable to or better than the more expensive foundations I've used.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Only press powder I use. Love it and get upset when I run out and can't find it in my local stores. Last time I purchased I brought online.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Candor, NC
My daughter only uses Cover Girl makeup!!! She loves the great coverage!!! The eye shadows stay on all day and don't lose any during the day.
Keshla R.
Keshla R.
Love the brand but on thier foundation they need to work a pit mor and covorage. And test makeup for tropical weather..
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Brisbane
Recently I brought the colourlicous 680 sweet strawberry lipgloss and it is amazing, easy to apply and I love the vibrant red colour that the lipgloss lets off. I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting ready for work and anyone who is looking for a nice lipgloss to wear when you go out.
Dana T.
Dana T.
New Jersey
I just love #covergirl cause have so many products for a teenager so it gets funny easy and nice you have to live as a party
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
You can find covergirl just about anywhere and the prices are great along with the products and they have so much to choose from
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand. Because it is adorable and the products work very well!!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Fort Johnson, NY
Great powder for my teenage daughter. Good prices on all makeup essentials! Affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.