Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Pat T.
Pat T.

My favorite mascara is cover girl. I love the brush and it never gets clumpy. So many different kinds of mascara.. Its great!!
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX

Is very good I recommend it since it can be of good use rubber very well no complaint of is also economical at a price that if it is worth and the product is very efficient all the line of this mark
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN

I recently purchased some cover girl flamed out mascara. It honestly wasn't my favorite. I clumped together on me and gave me more of a spider eyelash. Maybe if my eyelashes were thicker it might go on easier. My lashes are thin so a heavy mascara doesn't work well with me. I still am giving it an ok review because I think it could be ok, it's just not for me.
Jakki W.
Jakki W.
Pulaski, VA

I like Covergirl products fairly well, although I have to say they aren't as good, in my opinion, as Maybelline on some things such as the color matching makeup products. Covergirl, like the namesake, provides fairly good coverage, and doesn't seem to break out my skin like some product lines!
Beth R.
Beth R.
Tempe, AZ

Covergirl is my go to basic makeup brand if I need to pick something up that is easy to find and affordable. I think they do well with color matching and options to pick from, but the quality is not the same as other makeup brands I have tried.
Brook C.
Brook C.

Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Moose Jaw

I have used this brand forever , I love all the products and I trust the name, great prices and looks great on
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Cover girl lipsticks are my go to drug store grabs they are a really good product for the price
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Pikeville, Nc

Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.