Add a Photo
Melissa M.
Brampton, VT
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Simple subtle colours and I like the pricing. Not interested in an expensive sales counter with someone who looks like death warmed over too tell me what I need.
Hisgelhys B.
Hisgelhys B.
caracas
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Utilizo de este marca su polvo compacto Clean y lo amo me mantiene matificada la piel por horas, ademas tengo sus mascaras de pestañas y me encantan
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this brand. Because it is adorable and the products work very well!!
Llesery S.
Llesery S.
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy a rimmel and i really like it as i left the eyelashes, they look long and without having to pass the rimmel so many times
Mary L.
Mary L.
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's new mascara with fibers is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there hands down! Would be better if there's a waterproof one as well. The mascara is effective and it made my lashes look long although I think it takes time to dry. Would recommend!
Keshla R.
Keshla R.
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the brand but on thier foundation they need to work a pit mor and covorage. And test makeup for tropical weather..
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Stockton, CA
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl lipstick are ok and somewhat affordable. They have amazing colors and it last long depending on what you eat and drink. It ok when you apply the product and it is quite easy when you get use to it.
Dana T.
Dana T.
New Jersey
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just love #covergirl cause have so many products for a teenager so it gets funny easy and nice you have to live as a party
Dakota M.
Dakota M.
Ontario, Canada
Jan. 2, 2017, 7:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For me covergirl always seems to be a hit or a miss with their products. Some of their face products are my favourties while others happen to be the worst I've tried. There's always room for imrovement to make sure that their products don't oxidize. Eye products are always stellar in my opinion, especially mascara.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used tons of Covergirl's products and love every single one of them. Sometimes the mascara clumps up, but that is my only complaint. Covergirl has become part of my everyday makeup routine and I love it. I will definitely be using the Covergirl products again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.