BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I like cover girl, but after many years find that their products don't usually last in a look for as long. I find that the mascara doesn't volumize as much as I'd like and the eyeliner tends to smudge easier. Overall though, on a budget, it's a great option for a new quick look with great colours. Just don't expect it to last all night.
Brenda B.
Reasonably priced and easily obtained as CoverGirl is carried by Walmart etc. Products such as mascara and eye shadow are what I buy in this brand and am always satisfied with the product. No need to spend more as these are good value for your money.
Amy B.
London, OR
Love the matte foundation. Its give great coverage and and an amazing finish to my skin. Long lasting in even the hottest weather and skin has great coverage at then end of the day!
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always affordable, reliable and they always have the best colors and variety. Their eyeshadows are my favorite. As long as I have been wearing makeup, I always have a few CoverGirl shades.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
Tatum W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't buy too much from Covergirl, but I do often buy their foundation. I haven't had a bad experience with it, and from what I've experienced, it is good quality at a good price, for a drugstore brand.
Lexy H.
I always use covergirl. Their products are my go to drugstore. I love the different variety they have with foundations. I am in love with their olay foundation. Matte and nice finish
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
For the price you pay for the quality is good! I like their eye shadows, but I don't like their mascaras too much. This is a good brand for those looking for cheaper alternatives.
Lailai Z.
I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Karla L.
Morelia
Covergirl it's a wonderfull brand.
All the products are awesome.
I started to use because my mom allways use this brand and she loves.
Then I try use a lipstick and I Love so much
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.