Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico

la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Richmond hill

Love covergirl products loce the way it looks on and stays on will always use covergirl products
Odilia S.
Odilia S.

supersize de covergirl da un exelente volumen y aumenta las pestañas la prefiero por encima de Magnun de la linea de mybeline
Tanya H.
Tanya H.

When it comes to foundation and powder cover girl is the only brand I have ever used. I like the way it covers my face and I can rely on the colour to always be the same for way has last 25 years I have been using it
milagros a.
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES

It is an already very good brand of calidada that gives him a touch of natural freshness to the skin with a finished ffresco and shining
alyssa e.
alyssa e.

A little pricey at times but it is long lasting and it works! This brand is offered at a lot of retail stores so it is very easy to find when needed.
damaris m.
damaris m.
piedecuesta

es una exelente marca de maquillaje para toda ocasion que nosotros deseemos muy duradero y practico a la hora de aplicar
Jen S.
Jen S.

Cover girl is the first line of makeup I tried and I have been using it ever since. Products are easy on the skin and a full selection of colours for most products. Very affordable for the average person and is available in most department stores and pharmacies.
Nena S.
Nena S.
Selkirk, MB

Covergirl has some very good products at great prices! I love their mascaras and long wear lip stains! I think for the price, you are getting a great deal! Long wear lip products are my favorite Covergirl products! This is my go-to for lip color products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.