COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their products, great make up at affordable prices. You can never go wrong with cover girl. I am an eyeshadow addict lol so I like that I can always get a new shade at a great price and if I don't like it I don't feel like I just wasted a ton of money
Karla U.
Karla U.
I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Winnipeg
I use cover girl a lot because it's affordable the the quality is actually pretty good for some of the prices
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
I usually use their lipsticks, powders and bases. I find them OK, but not exceptionally great. So I try some and combine my makeup with other brands. Usually buy it on pharmacies or department stores, so it will be cheaper. Give them a try, you may find your go to makeup product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Brampton, VT
Simple subtle colours and I like the pricing. Not interested in an expensive sales counter with someone who looks like death warmed over too tell me what I need.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelowna
I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Fyffe, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup don't work with my face but I love there eyeliner and eyeshadows I just wished the foundation and powder would work with my skin
Darcie F.
Darcie F.
Vienna
I've used Covergirl's liquid foundation for years. It's comparable to or better than the more expensive foundations I've used.
Iona I.
Iona I.
Havnt used much of their products. The three in one foundation is beautiful with a lovely finish and good coverage.
Joseth A.
Joseth A.
I 100% recommended this product of anyone with sensitive skin! They are good and have a big quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.