BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

chaima g.
chaima g.
Ariana
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, the girl on the deck is my go to mark! From the eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy your products. There are some things I did not like .. One of your eye liners was so horrible to me that I will never buy it again it did not turn up very well and it broke SO easily. I went through this in no time. I like an eyeliner that looks bold and lasts for a while. I currently have another eye liner from her as well as a Maybelline I use all the time. His eye shadows are great for most of the small powder in the color by himself arent so great .. Well, white was not. It did not appear at all I wanted it to barely even appear at all. Not pigmented very well. Their masks are one of my favorites. I will continue to buy from them.
Jheimy D.
Jheimy D.
I do not really know many Covergirl brand products. I can highly recommend the compact that comes in green presentation, tone 265 for contours !!! I have it and it works perfect.
It is of excellent quality.
I would recommend comparing it here, do not miss the opportunity to try the tone 265.
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
Covergirl has been my go to brand since I started using makeup my mom introduced me to it and I've just stuck with it I use other brands but Covergirl is my favourite and most of my makeup collection is Covergirl!
Anyi Mabel C.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent I love their masks. it's just Covergirl what every girl wants and dreams about. All their products are incredible. I would love to know more about your products. I love this line of cosmetics. I think we all want to try these products although many consider it costs or high range.
Steph G.
Steph G.
San José
CoverGirl no es mi marca favorita realmente pero si tienen algunos productos que me encantan demasiado. Los rimels son algo que me fascina demasiado de la marca y no pensaría mucho si tengo que comprar uno.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Redwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using cover girl products from mascara to eyeshadow and lipstick. It is economical and they have beautiful colors. The mascara is good enough for volumizing and lengthening. So far my favorite purchase would be the mascara. Definitley will try again in the future
Malika W.
Malika W.
Calgary, Alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how affordable they are! Their lipsticks are my favourite, they're well pigmented and I've never had a problem with any of their formulas. I'm especially feeling their Katy Kat matte lipsticks, although they're more a satin finish than matte. Still I love it!
Madison O.
Madison O.
Burlington , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has great products if you looking for makeup or other skin products. Long lasting and great colours for foundation, eye shadows, lip colours etc. Commercials are fun to watch, drawing in customers to their products. Can be purchased at most stores.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
milton, ON
Covergirl has been around forever, and with good reason. Their products have stood the test of time. I've used so many wonderful products that I can't pick just one to rave about.They keep bringing it and blowing me away with their affordable products.
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501 MV-2366
Beauty Junkie Expert
lo que mas me facina de covergirl es sus base y su labiales me facina la conosco hace tiempo bebia un programa de chicas modelo en la teve que le davan premios de cover girl y un dia compre un labial de esta marca y me facino me encanto muy bueno y huele muy rico
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.