BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
korin c.
korin c.

If I had the opportunity to try it and it is very good this product would recommend it
Hadassia O.
Hadassia O.
Otimooos produtos! Estão de parabéns.. adoro muito e recomendo bastante essa marca!!! Adorei!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
I just love there make up. The prices aren't that expensive and I uy everything from them when i don't have time to go to mac or sephora. I'm in love with there mascara! They are long lasting and they just make your eyes bigger! Cheap but good quality for anybody that needs to buy some stuff :)
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl!! Some of there makeup products are really good!! I used to buy there foundation but I tried to stop using it so much. It's a good quality and it has a great price.
These guys have some of the best mascara doesn't glump and leaves my eyes look full and beautiful. I also use there cover up on a daily basis.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Morinville
I buy so much makeup from cover girl. their prices are unbelievable and they're advertisements are everywhere. I love how they have male Models now!! they're so gorgeous!! their makeup quality is great
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Cover girl has so many great products. I use their loose powder for the every day look. The only thing that I would change about it is the eye liners. They smudge easily, but overall I am a frequent user.
Liss Andreina A.
Liss Andreina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert

From covergirl I had the opportunity to try some products and the one that I liked a lot are their masks for eyelashes, I love the volume that gives
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
CoverGirl is so easy to find, they're affordable and they're products are really good. I use their blush as I'm really pale and I really like their products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.