BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tania Mabel C.
Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Carolina T.
Medellín
the invisible concealer was a wreck. It dries in the exact same moment that you applied it on your face, the texture? not good. I tried it using a beauty blender, a foundation brush, blending brushes and even my finger!! But the results were terrible, you want to look like a princess but instead you look like a girl with a pinky tone vomit on your face.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON
Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Kristal D.
Ottawa
Cover girl makes two of my top 5 mascaras, full lash bloom and professional. Both of them deliver major length and separation without clumps. The best part for me is they stay put and never run below my lower lashes, a problem I've had for nearly every other mascara ever.
Samantha A.
Caracas
I suffer from asthma and allergies, Covergirl is one of the brands I can use without being afraid of allergies after use but it's a little bit expensive, I love Covergirls just like it is and I wouldn't change the, I would love to be able to buy it more often.
Nicole G.
The covergirl Hello Gorgeous foundations are absolutely beautiful. They have a semi-matte finish and can be build up to give light-full coverage. This foundation is very affordable, can be picked up basically anywhere, and has a classic Covergirl scent.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
As far as drugstore brands go this one really isn't even in my top five. Maybelline is my top. Although I don't think Covergirl is bad by any means it's not my favourite. I do however love their matte lipsticks they are amazing!
Avery L.
Selkirk
I love cover girl ❤ . There concealers I love . I just wish they had a foundation for me like I'm very oily and dry I can never find anything for my skin so I use there concealers. Yes I would recommend there concealers :) .
Sharon D.
Matachewan
I've been using Cover Girl since I started wearing makeup, my Mom used these products for years. And as I age so does the company, keeping up with my every needs, from skin care and my aging skin. This company has had the power to keep up with new advances in makeup, and there's a reason why. Great products.
Tara H.
North York , ON
I use Covergirl products everyday. I love their ability to last long. They also do not irritate my face or cause me to break out. The only downside of the Products are that the company tests on animals....... I would recommend using Covergirl products if you're looking for something cheap that will last.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.