Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Tweggy S.
Tweggy S.
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Muy buena marca utilizada hasta por tyra banks , estupenda reconocida mundialmente los cosméticos son súper geniales y dan un color único y bellísimo.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their products, great make up at affordable prices. You can never go wrong with cover girl. I am an eyeshadow addict lol so I like that I can always get a new shade at a great price and if I don't like it I don't feel like I just wasted a ton of money
Paula C.
Paula C.
Kitchener
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl their foundations are full coverage. They blend well with my skin tone. Their powders are very blendable
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Winnipeg
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl a lot because it's affordable the the quality is actually pretty good for some of the prices
Pielangely S.
Pielangely S.
Dec. 23, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. heir #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually use their lipsticks, powders and bases. I find them OK, but not exceptionally great. So I try some and combine my makeup with other brands. Usually buy it on pharmacies or department stores, so it will be cheaper. Give them a try, you may find your go to makeup product.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Fyffe, AL
Jan. 3, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makeup don't work with my face but I love there eyeliner and eyeshadows I just wished the foundation and powder would work with my skin
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelowna
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Darcie F.
Darcie F.
Vienna
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used Covergirl's liquid foundation for years. It's comparable to or better than the more expensive foundations I've used.
Joseth A.
Joseth A.
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I 100% recommended this product of anyone with sensitive skin! They are good and have a big quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.