Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Alana B.
Alana B.
Canberra

Covergirl is a really good low end makeup brand. I haven't tried all products because there is a lot to try but so far most products have been up to standard. It's very affordable which is good if you love makeup but don't have a lot of money.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Fyffe, AL

Covergirl makeup don't work with my face but I love there eyeliner and eyeshadows I just wished the foundation and powder would work with my skin
Meryem O.
Meryem O.

I really like their products especially for the price! They're one of my favourite drugstore brands that I always keep buying. Their foundations are great! I would recommend cover-girl for a quality product at a great price.
Sofia Á.
Sofia Á.

He probado sus mascaras de pestañas son muy buenas y él requisitos de aprueba de agua lo hace muy bien, los deliniadores igual aunque no compro mucho covergirl
Dieselle F.
Dieselle F.

Very cheap prices for good products. Not as good as the top notch brands but it looks fine to almost anyone who isn't a makeup artist. They have almost everything
Janay W.
Janay W.
Kingsford, MI

Love this company! It has great products and the widest array of them too! It is one of the top beauty drugstore companies. It's affordable definitely.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Montreal

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, most of the products are good especially the mascaras but anything else is ok
Esraa H.
Esraa H.

I've been using the covergirl mascara for about a month now and I really like it! I use a lash lengthening product and then put the mascara on and it does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes! I'd buy it again. It's really great considering it's amazing price!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.

Covergirl has an amazing range of drugstore foundations and mascaras ect. I am really loving their lash sensational mascara as it's amazing and dosent clump those lashes and lenthans them at the same time
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Walsingham, ON

I have been using CoverGirl products for YEARS. I especially love their mascaras. There are quite a few to choose from but for my needs any I have tried have worked. I have glasses and they dry really quickly - no smudges.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.