Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.

Been using cover girl for a while now and love the collection that they have. I am currently using the foundation they have 2nd I love it
Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.

Covergirl is a very good brand because most of the products are long lasting, make-up of all kinds, for the eyes, eyebrows, lips, face. Pigment very well and has shades for any occasion. This brand is very good, I would recommend it to many people.
Paige V.
Paige V.

Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
Madi H.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV

cover girl is very good for beauty products. You can get a variety of things there. They have a variety of products but not as much as MAC or sephora.
Génesis D.
Génesis D.

An excelent brand. A lot of my makeups are from theirs. I feel in love with their products, I think that they're the number one in my list.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Your go to makeup in a rush . You can find it at your local retail and pharmacy usually.. Always reasonable price
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

This is where I get my face powder from. They have my perfect that I can never find anywhere else.
Asha R.
Asha R.
Mattapan, MA

😍😍😍 love their mascara I have so many it's ma every day go to eye product...... makes it look more long an bold
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL

If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.