BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
I use covergirl compact products. I think that aren't expensive products, but the quality is good.
daena p.
daena p.
los productos son demasiados caros, y la calidad no es tan buena como otros que e probado, realmente la relacion de precio calidad aqui no esta respetada.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Reasonably priced and easily obtained as CoverGirl is carried by Walmart etc. Products such as mascara and eye shadow are what I buy in this brand and am always satisfied with the product. No need to spend more as these are good value for your money.
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.
polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
Esuri Z.
Esuri Z.
The covergirl lash blast really works. It gives an amazing look to my lashes and the best of all is that it is water proof.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Covergirl tiene productos muy buenos!
excepción de algunas mascaras de pestañas que al parecer no son tan buenos que digamos .
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Nykole H.
Nykole H.
Lima
It is a good make up, because have a beautiful colors and is so look perfect in the girls
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelowna
I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Karla U.
Karla U.
I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.