Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

La marca Covergirl es una de mis favoritas ya que mis bases preferidas son de la marca y no las cambio por nada ya que me gusta la consistencia y lo ligera que se siente en la piel y la cobertura es muy buena.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ottawa, ON

This is my go to makeup. It's well priced and does the trick. It leaves me feeling great without breaking the bank.
Amber R.
Amber R.

I have used many covergirl products in my lifetime and they are amazing, the quality is good and the prices are unbeatable. I love there lash blast mascara and i buy a new one everytime i run out. I would definetely recommend covergirl to anyone who wants good makeup but doesnt want to spend a big chunk of their pay check on it :)
Ann-Marie R.
Ann-Marie R.

Amazing quality make up perfect shades for me which I find hard to find in other products
Ghita B.
Ghita B.

It IS cheap but excellent products for drugstore makeup ! They have every possible shade in every quality imaginable! Once you find your perfect fit you are gonna buy it again and again! Their packagings are cute too
Esraa H.
Esraa H.

I've been using the covergirl mascara for about a month now and I really like it! I use a lash lengthening product and then put the mascara on and it does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes! I'd buy it again. It's really great considering it's amazing price!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Grimsby , Ontario

Cover girl concealer is a girls best friend. It goes on easy and covers up all my dark circles, caused by late nights with my kids. Great price also!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brockville

I use alot of there coverup, not on myself, but my friends I'm always doing their makeup an making them look good!
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge

I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan

I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.