Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

I used the compact dust covergirl clean, the compact came in dark colors for very dark skin, I used it to enhance my outline naturally and powder. The coverage is good, the texture is ideal and best of all is that it is hypoallergenic and free of fats, my skin that is mixed was perfect with this powder. I would like to get it from my ideal skin tone to test it on my full face.
Hnlkj K.
Hnlkj K.

Cover Girl tru Blend liquid foundation is my favorite. Flawless coverage with a glow of health.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Barranquilla

I use many products of covergirl and they are sooo good! The mascaras aré reaally reaaaally good! I give them 5 stars
Natalia C.
Natalia C.

I love covergirl, I've been using their mascaras since I was like 12, and they always have quality products, just like their compacts, totally amazing. It's a great recommendation for you guys, I always shop there
David L.
David L.

I used cover girl mascara for the past 5 + years. Have tried other products, but have always gone back to Cover girl.
Keshla R.
Keshla R.

Love the brand but on thier foundation they need to work a pit mor and covorage. And test makeup for tropical weather..
Darcie F.
Darcie F.
Vienna

I've used Covergirl's liquid foundation for years. It's comparable to or better than the more expensive foundations I've used.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelowna

I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Erisenia s.
Erisenia s.

de esta marva me encanta los labiales, ya que se mantiene intacto y aparte los colores, el brillo y suavidad, el sabor
Astrid C.
Astrid C.

Very good foundation texture Durability and softness My skin is very simple to makeup but with the covergirl makeup foundation I do not have that problem
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.