BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Montserrat G.
León, Guanajuato, México
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave brands from the drugstore: Their lash blast mascara have been one of my favorites for years now; I think Ive repurchased it at least 10 times in the last 5 years.

I like their Outlast Fabulous foundation: its high coverage and it looks beautiful on the skin
Katie O.
Falmouth road, London
I have only used the Cover Girl long lasting foundation but it was an amazing product for the price. Isn't too matte as long wear foundations usually are and can be worn without face primer underneath. Would still wear concealer though, despite it saying its a 3 in 1.
Holly D.
Fredericton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm hooked on their lashblast volume blasting mascara. It grabs every lash and coats it perfectly. I always have people asking if im wearing falsies and it nice to say no, its the mascara. Truly my fav and will never change. I have tried the clump crusher extension mascara from them too and thought it was great as well i just like the applicator a lot more on the volume blasting one.
Krystal D.
I love a lot of there skin products. But i haven't really been able to try out a lot of there other makeup products but i would love the chance to. This would be a great way for me to see what they offer as well as open my eyes to some other great makeup products out there

Fills me with happiness! Hahahaha here in chile these products of this brand were not really seen, I always saw magazines or especially that on the tv was sponsored enough and the only thing I thought was to try these products and I really recommend it to any girl
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love CoverGirl products! Haven been using them for two decades, and they just keep getting better! The mascara gives amazing length, and color, the foundation goes on smooth and blends in really well. It's cheaper than other brands so I buy this one most often.
Sarah-Ann D.
Montreal , QC
Covergirl is a nice brand with good products for a low price. It isn't quite high end, but I'd say the high end of the drugstore. I never had a problem with their products and they have a great variety of different makeup products to suit every girl at any age.
Tania Mabel C.
Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Carolina T.
Medellín
the invisible concealer was a wreck. It dries in the exact same moment that you applied it on your face, the texture? not good. I tried it using a beauty blender, a foundation brush, blending brushes and even my finger!! But the results were terrible, you want to look like a princess but instead you look like a girl with a pinky tone vomit on your face.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON
Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.