COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
L Kellie D.
L Kellie D.
Guelph

I have used Covergirl products for over 20 years.I love that it goes on with ease and my face always feels good
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario, Ontario

I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
Heather V.
Heather V.

Always happy with covergirl products. Reasonably priced and a huge variety of products.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

My go-to brand for blushes, they blend nicely and have beautiful tones - all for a great price
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Barrie, Ontario

I recently bought Covergirls
Lashblast Volume blasting mascara and while I like the clean lash look I get I am not a fan of the application brush. It takes more swipes than I usually need to do to get the length and coverage that I like. I would try a different covergirl mascara next time.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE

It's a hit or miss with cover girl some items work great for me some is over priced and the packaging on some is not the best but I do use some of their product
Vicky S.
Vicky S.

Since at a young age when I first started using covergirl mascara from my moms makeup bag, I have never found a mascara unlike the lashblast by covergirl! It fans my lashes out so nicely and never leaves my lashes clumpy ! Still to this day I think of this item of something every women should try because of how beautiful the volume and length is when using this product
Dakota M.
Dakota M.
Ontario, Canada

For me covergirl always seems to be a hit or a miss with their products. Some of their face products are my favourties while others happen to be the worst I've tried. There's always room for imrovement to make sure that their products don't oxidize. Eye products are always stellar in my opinion, especially mascara.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Fyffe, AL

Covergirl makeup don't work with my face but I love there eyeliner and eyeshadows I just wished the foundation and powder would work with my skin
Elyse L.
Elyse L.
Mirabel

La poudre compact je l'utilise depuis 15 ans. Il cache les imperfections du à l'année que j'ai eu à l'adolescence
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.