Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl compact products. I think that aren't expensive products, but the quality is good.
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
tatianna c.
tatianna c.
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You can find covergirl products in the drug store but do not be discouraged be size of where they are try might not be as good as Sephora or Mac but they are really worth the price
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Reasonably priced and easily obtained as CoverGirl is carried by Walmart etc. Products such as mascara and eye shadow are what I buy in this brand and am always satisfied with the product. No need to spend more as these are good value for your money.
Esuri Z.
Esuri Z.
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl lash blast really works. It gives an amazing look to my lashes and the best of all is that it is water proof.
daena p.
daena p.
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
los productos son demasiados caros, y la calidad no es tan buena como otros que e probado, realmente la relacion de precio calidad aqui no esta respetada.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Astrid C.
Astrid C.
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very good foundation texture Durability and softness My skin is very simple to makeup but with the covergirl makeup foundation I do not have that problem
Karla U.
Karla U.
Jan. 3, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I used the compact dust covergirl clean, the compact came in dark colors for very dark skin, I used it to enhance my outline naturally and powder. The coverage is good, the texture is ideal and best of all is that it is hypoallergenic and free of fats, my skin that is mixed was perfect with this powder. I would like to get it from my ideal skin tone to test it on my full face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.