Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Raanee F.
Raanee F.

Covergirl make up is the best most of my beauty products are from covergirl and I use it on a daily basis
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX

I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL

I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO

has great quality items, some are not as much but still good. their foundations are really good, great mattifying products
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY

I really do like covergirl, it's one of my favorite drugstore brands. Especially for face products. Their foundations and setting powders are usually very good quality for the drugstore price. The finish is always beautiful, and it stays on for a long time.
noelle h.
noelle h.

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Fort Wayne, IN

Covergirl provides good quality for a low price . Can be found in almost any drug or retail store would highly recommend!
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I like the foundation. It's a pretty good price. The pros to the foundation is that they have any and every shade just for you, I just wish the coverage was a little bit better. It also doesn't make your face oily which is another reason why I like it.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE

I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.