COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ana S.
Ana S.
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks.
Karla U.
Karla U.
I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Dena H.
Dena H.
Blue Bell, PA
Great drug store brand with many products to offer. Priced really well and is good quality makeup for the price you pay
Megan F.
Megan F.
CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Nina H.
Nina H.
Good drugstore makeup brand. I tried the mascara so they were really great. I tried the bob cream though it wasn't as good as I though though. It unclogged all my pores and made me look like I had a lot of makeup on even though it was just a bb cream. But I feel like just use a moisturizer and you're good to go.
daena p.
daena p.
los productos son demasiados caros, y la calidad no es tan buena como otros que e probado, realmente la relacion de precio calidad aqui no esta respetada.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Reasonably priced and easily obtained as CoverGirl is carried by Walmart etc. Products such as mascara and eye shadow are what I buy in this brand and am always satisfied with the product. No need to spend more as these are good value for your money.
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.
polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
Tweggy S.
Tweggy S.
Muy buena marca utilizada hasta por tyra banks , estupenda reconocida mundialmente los cosméticos son súper geniales y dan un color único y bellísimo.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.