Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
York C.
York C.

mi madre le encanta igual ami mejor amiga no sabes cuanto tienen en ese maquillaje yn mis tias lo usan poco pero me han dado buenas referecias de a marca
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Lower Sackville

We buy and use Covergirl cosmetics as part of my daughter's cheer competition makeup regime. We love how long lasting it is and that after a long day of athletics, it's met the challenge. Would definitely recommend Covergirl to anyone who needs a long lasting, great quality makeup.
Mary-Louise J.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario

My go to drugstore brand. You can always trust that you know what you are going to get with them. Timeless products that apply nicely and are good quality. Very inexpensive and result available everywhere.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI

Any of the cover girl lipsticks are great and long lasting and never seams to get on your teeth.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I think that is a very good brand of makeup, always have a beautiful designs and i love it
L Kellie D.
L Kellie D.
Guelph

I have used Covergirl products for over 20 years.I love that it goes on with ease and my face always feels good
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario, Ontario

I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
I give the 5 stars to this brand is fabulous I really love this brand I wish they gave me the opportunity to prove all their products would thank them too much
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Heather V.
Heather V.

Always happy with covergirl products. Reasonably priced and a huge variety of products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.