BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marian A.
Marian A.
Covergirl I am charmed with this special line of cosmetics for the young women and not so young, have colors that they combine with your clothes and your young look, I her invite him to use and prove the results , ever recommend to buy this product
Davine A.
Davine A.
Robertson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good day i I'm  going to start a youtube channel and i really like some beauty  products that i can review and you would be a great help thanks in advance
Angel L.
Angel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a go to drugstore brand. They have everything you need and well priced. I used this when I started using make up and still use some products today. Like their lipsticks and foundation.
milagros a.
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES
It is an already very good brand of calidada that gives him a touch of natural freshness to the skin with a finished ffresco and shining
April C.
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find something I like from this brand. Tried, tested and true! I've been using covergirl foundations for 10+ years.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
This is the best place to get lotions, foundations, and products for every female!! I love this brand. I love how their prices are just right for me! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! ,
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
This brand is great!! It is not to expensive, and you have a lot of options. The formulation of almost all the products is really good.
Vera C.
Vera C.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal
Buena marca de farmacia. He usado sus bases, blushes y polvos y se adaptan muy bien a los diversos tipos de piel. Económica y confiable!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Moose Jaw
I have used this brand forever , I love all the products and I trust the name, great prices and looks great on
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Hmmm havent ised any of it but im planning to buy a concealer since ive been hearing a lot of positive comments about this brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.