Add a Photo

Haydee B.
Beeville, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all the products of cover girl! But my one to go is their powder. I have tried other brands but they don't compare to cover girl. Its easy to use and it last a long time. My power works perfect and it looks natural on my face. I definitely recommend cover girl!
karen D.
karen D.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This charm I could show my eyelashes to the natural with a definite effect or could dazzle with a powerful blade, for a captive look.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Tweggy S.
Tweggy S.
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Muy buena marca utilizada hasta por tyra banks , estupenda reconocida mundialmente los cosmĂ©ticos son sĂșper geniales y dan un color Ășnico y bellĂ­simo.
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
Nina H.
Nina H.
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good drugstore makeup brand. I tried the mascara so they were really great. I tried the bob cream though it wasn't as good as I though though. It unclogged all my pores and made me look like I had a lot of makeup on even though it was just a bb cream. But I feel like just use a moisturizer and you're good to go.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Reasonably priced and easily obtained as CoverGirl is carried by Walmart etc. Products such as mascara and eye shadow are what I buy in this brand and am always satisfied with the product. No need to spend more as these are good value for your money.
Iona I.
Iona I.
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Havnt used much of their products. The three in one foundation is beautiful with a lovely finish and good coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.