COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Vanee C.
Vanee C.
Pues tiene sus cosas buenas y sus cosas malas (aunque mas malas que buenas). Los polvos talvez si funcionen en personas con piel muy sensible pero no tienen absolutamente nada de cobertura y hay que retocarlos a cada rato, de igual manera las bases son de cobertura baja y no hay muchos colores. Las sombras estan muy caras y tienen los mismos colores y presentación que las de Bissú (que estan mucho mas economicas).
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Si me preguntaran que maquillaje me recomiendas responderia sin duda COVERGIRLS es fasinante todos sus productos cubren tu piel y te hacen ver fabulosa
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am committed to this brand. My favorite eyeliner comes from Cover Girl which is the Ink It! eyeliner. The liner is a mixture between a pencil and liquid eyeliner so it goes on smoothly but doesn't get messy. This product lasts all day and comes in a variety of colors to make your eyes pop.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Covergirls mascara is great. Really dark colour and easy to apply, doesn't smudge and stays on for ever!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good face makeup products. I do wish that the shades were more versatile. My friends with darker complexions can't always indulge in the products I enjoy.
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Bald Knob, AR
Used cover girl eye liner and although it went on well it didn't stay on, smears all under my eyes. I most likely wouldn't buy again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Mississauga, CANADA
Cover girl is such a good company I can not ask more from them all of there products are great (the ones I have used that is )
karen D.
karen D.
This charm I could show my eyelashes to the natural with a definite effect or could dazzle with a powerful blade, for a captive look.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Kitchener
I love cover girl their foundations are full coverage. They blend well with my skin tone. Their powders are very blendable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.