Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

Reasonably priced and easily obtained as CoverGirl is carried by Walmart etc. Products such as mascara and eye shadow are what I buy in this brand and am always satisfied with the product. No need to spend more as these are good value for your money.
Nina H.
Nina H.

Good drugstore makeup brand. I tried the mascara so they were really great. I tried the bob cream though it wasn't as good as I though though. It unclogged all my pores and made me look like I had a lot of makeup on even though it was just a bb cream. But I feel like just use a moisturizer and you're good to go.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Blue Bell, PA

Great drug store brand with many products to offer. Priced really well and is good quality makeup for the price you pay
daena p.
daena p.

los productos son demasiados caros, y la calidad no es tan buena como otros que e probado, realmente la relacion de precio calidad aqui no esta respetada.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Cover girl lipsticks are my go to drug store grabs they are a really good product for the price
Nohelyn N.
Nohelyn N.

polvo bronceador de covergirl un buen producto para tener un bronceado natural, me encanto tiene una cobertura baja puesto si lo combinas con una buena base se veexcelente me encato muchisimo
Tweggy S.
Tweggy S.

Muy buena marca utilizada hasta por tyra banks , estupenda reconocida mundialmente los cosméticos son súper geniales y dan un color único y bellísimo.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Pugwash, NS

I've used a few different Covergirl products in the past and have always liked them very much!
Esuri Z.
Esuri Z.

The covergirl lash blast really works. It gives an amazing look to my lashes and the best of all is that it is water proof.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.

I use covergirl compact products. I think that aren't expensive products, but the quality is good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.