BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura V.
Cali
Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Lucia L.
Tonala
Es buena y sobre todo que esta al alcance de todos algunos de sus productos me han sorprendido y no e dudado en usarlo en mis clientas
Tasha J.
Girl it's so fun and get it from the drugstore in they have like friendly good product I've been of their work with lipsticks and it's amazing
Jayna D.
A good brand for drugstore makeup but recently found out that they test on animals. That's heartbreaking to hear which is why I'm giving this 2 stars. I do not encourage you to buy form this brand as you can find many brand that produce similar quality, without harming anyone.

Lashblast is great is perfect for everyday a simple makeup, natural look without forgetting the lips tones that have my favorite is violent chiffon
Pam T.
Moncton , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the full lash bloom mascara when I run out of my Mac and it works just as good I find! And I always get it in waterproof just in case! You know never if u need it
Megan O.
Kelowna
I got the Covergirl TruBlend blush in the lightest shade and really like how the mix of colours gives a soft glow to my cheeks. It's a go-to on days that I want a light natural makeup look and for the price, I think the quality is on par with the more expensive brands. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try out a new blush shade!
Nicole Ann M.
Manila
The first ever concealer that I've gotten was the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous. I've got the lightest shade, even though I had medium skin because I mostly use it to highlight my face. It blends out easy and doesn't crease on me at all. More pricey than other drugstore concealers though.
Vineetaa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl products from the ones that I have used so far. They are a good drugstore brand that offers a good variety and good quality of products. There is something for everyone and a product for every skin tone. I do like buying covergirl products, they have never been a bad buy yet.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Sus mascaras de pestañas a prueba de agua son muy buenas. Duran todo el día, cumplen lo que prometen y son muy económicas
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.