Add a Photo

Katia A.
Katia A.
Jan. 8, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl una excelente marca de maquillaje. Me gusta demasiado su línea de máscara de pestañas, me levanta mucho las pestañas y da la impresion de que las tuviera súper largas, y mejor aún sus máscaras de pestañas no son pastosas.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am committed to this brand. My favorite eyeliner comes from Cover Girl which is the Ink It! eyeliner. The liner is a mixture between a pencil and liquid eyeliner so it goes on smoothly but doesn't get messy. This product lasts all day and comes in a variety of colors to make your eyes pop.
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Bald Knob, AR
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Used cover girl eye liner and although it went on well it didn't stay on, smears all under my eyes. I most likely wouldn't buy again.
deisy c.
deisy c.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
*-* bueno de esta marca lo que mas he probado son los labiales y son super hermosos bien cremosos colores muy bonitos y muy buena pigmentación
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Si me preguntaran que maquillaje me recomiendas responderia sin duda COVERGIRLS es fasinante todos sus productos cubren tu piel y te hacen ver fabulosa
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Barranquilla
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use many products of covergirl and they are sooo good! The mascaras aré reaally reaaaally good! I give them 5 stars
Ana S.
Ana S.
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good face makeup products. I do wish that the shades were more versatile. My friends with darker complexions can't always indulge in the products I enjoy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Mississauga, CANADA
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is such a good company I can not ask more from them all of there products are great (the ones I have used that is )
karen D.
karen D.
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This charm I could show my eyelashes to the natural with a definite effect or could dazzle with a powerful blade, for a captive look.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.