Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
ana paula p.
ana paula p.

products of very good quality but at a price not very accessible for all customers, very good productions
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

At Christmas they gave me the covergirl plum mascara and it's fabulous, I love it. Your eyelashes look spectacular when you use that eyelash mascara. It has an affordable price and I really like it. I also have the blue that is waterproof and is very excellent too
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX

I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL

I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Devorah S.
Devorah S.
University Ht, OH

this brand has awesome cosmetics. I love the variety in both colors and products. products are easily accessible in a variety of different stores and I would recommend these products to anyone
Patti F.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has always been my go to beauty product line. They are always coming up with new and improved everything. They are priced right and available everywhere. Love that.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY

I really do like covergirl, it's one of my favorite drugstore brands. Especially for face products. Their foundations and setting powders are usually very good quality for the drugstore price. The finish is always beautiful, and it stays on for a long time.
noelle h.
noelle h.

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
doricela c.
doricela c.

I love this brand is excellent, there is not much use because it is expensive but used every day because I like their picments and makeup bases
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I like the foundation. It's a pretty good price. The pros to the foundation is that they have any and every shade just for you, I just wish the coverage was a little bit better. It also doesn't make your face oily which is another reason why I like it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.