BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Maria C.
Redwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using cover girl products from mascara to eyeshadow and lipstick. It is economical and they have beautiful colors. The mascara is good enough for volumizing and lengthening. So far my favorite purchase would be the mascara. Definitley will try again in the future
Holly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shops as their products are cruelty free and they support great campaigns against animal testing, I love most of their products and am always willing to try new lines as I know they will be excellent quality and 100% worth the money!
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE
Cover girl like any brand has hits or misses so I've made a short list of mine with pros and cons for each:

HITS
1. Aqua smoothers foundation
Pros: Light weight,blendable and moisturizing.
Cons: Really light coverage , would not recommended for oily skin types.

2. Covergirl outlast concelar
Pros: light coverage,buildable coverage,stays put works well over a color corrector.
Cons: may be to light of coverage if just using concelar , Not the greatest at covering active blemishes, requires a lot of blending

MISS
1. Cover girl anti aging foundation with Olay
Pros: great for dry skin ,medium to full coverage,price is right.
Cons: Poor shade selection,kind of greasy,not a good touch up foundation causes caking, oxidizies to a nasty color

2. Eye liner sticks
Pros: incredible pigment, cool colors
Cons: sweats off making you look like a raccoon, colors other than black or dark blue are not as pigmented, there are cheaper better eyeliners
maribel a.
BARINAS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has a really variety of products, i like that! I love lashblash mascara! I almost have no eyelashes, they are too short, it works for me so perfect, but you have to be careful of putting to much product on them. Once i try clean color face powder and i don't like it, even i bought two powders to give them a chance to try it well. I think color was a subtone orange then i look like tan all the time, it doesn't fit well on my skin tone and there was no other tone i can choose, at least in the drugstore i bought them. Clean pressed powder doesn't have the coverage i expected and went away from my face in two hours and facial oils came up in two hours.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav product by covergirl is their Super Sizer mascara. I feel like it is poorly named because it doesn't add volume so much as it does lengthen! I separates my lashes beautifully and makes them look super long and defined, especially the bottom lashes. I wish their face products were a bit better, I find they are all too orange when they oxidize and they don't last long on my oily skin.
Vicky S.
Since at a young age when I first started using covergirl mascara from my moms makeup bag, I have never found a mascara unlike the lashblast by covergirl! It fans my lashes out so nicely and never leaves my lashes clumpy ! Still to this day I think of this item of something every women should try because of how beautiful the volume and length is when using this product
Marcela R.
No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Rain S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i don't usually get too many things from covergirl but recently i bought the readysetgorgeous foundation & concealer and I'm obsessed! The concealer is my most favourite I had no idea it would be so good and lightweight for such an affordable price! Also the foundation is just as good! Its a little drying so i do have to moisturize really well first.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.