BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kimberley N.
Kimberley N.
Calgary
I use super thick lash mascara. It is great makes my eyes look nice and full. Used it for 8 years
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Ottawa
Love covergirl! For the most part. Sometimes the makeup doesn't look the greatest, after a while
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty happy with all the cover girl products I have purchased lately. Will definitely buy again
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovelove loveeeeeeeee this company! So many different amazing quality products at a great price.
Elvan D.
Elvan D.
Toronto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl products when I use them is like I not wearing any make up at all it's so lite
Zahira L.
Zahira L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a really affordable line of cosmetics with a really good quality and really good pigmentation
Hayde C.
Hayde C.
México,morelos,cuernavaca.
They are very good products and I like them too. I could buy with all my savings your products
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Spring Hill, FL
It doesn't make my skin breakout. I don't have an issue if I forget to take it off before bed.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
Concealer is amazing. Adds coverage. It does not look or feel heavy. It was also long lasting.
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario
Lipstick are great . There's lot of choices in texture and color . It's affordable and trendy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.