Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

COVERGIRL

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 5,734 Reviews

Top Questions See all 14 Q&A

COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5734)
Q&A (14)
Media (117)
Leave a Review
Ana S.
Ana S.
17 reviews
Me encanta la marca covergirl y si de blush se trata mucho mejor utilizo el 104 bronce y me queda excelente.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
21 reviews
Decent products at a good price. Good drugstore makeup, nothing special though!
fahima p.
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
160 reviews
great brand I am a huge CoverGirl fan mostly because i live by their bbcream
Yara S.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953
35 reviews
Cover girl products are really good and affordable and you could get them practically any where
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
25 reviews
Las marcarás son geniales duran demasiado y no generan tanto grumo como las otras
korin c.
korin c.
10 reviews

If I had the opportunity to try it and it is very good this product would recommend it
Hadassia O.
Hadassia O.
11 reviews
Otimooos produtos! Estão de parabéns.. adoro muito e recomendo bastante essa marca!!! Adorei!
esmeralda r.
esmeralda r.
22 reviews
Les puedo decir que me encaaaaaaaaanta esta linea de maquillaje actualmente compre la base fitme y estoy loca con ella cubre bien un 100% no necesito mucho corrector con esta base y se siente agradable a la piel no pesada me dura todo el dia el maquillaje.
Haydee B.
Haydee B.
Beeville, TX
7 reviews
I love all the products of cover girl! But my one to go is their powder. I have tried other brands but they don't compare to cover girl. Its easy to use and it last a long time. My power works perfect and it looks natural on my face. I definitely recommend cover girl!
deisy c.
deisy c.
8 reviews
*-* bueno de esta marca lo que mas he probado son los labiales y son super hermosos bien cremosos colores muy bonitos y muy buena pigmentación
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
429 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 5
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
82 reviews
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
26 reviews
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl
10 reviews
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
11 reviews
I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us