Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Good face makeup products. I do wish that the shades were more versatile. My friends with darker complexions can't always indulge in the products I enjoy.
Megan F.
Megan F.

CoverGirl as a brand has always been my go to. Great product for a great price. The covergirl liquid foundation works great and has many different colours to choose from.
Marilyn Z.
Marilyn Z.

Eye liner
It glides on smoothly. it doesnt smudge... all day wear. It works within my budget
Jayna D.
Jayna D.

A good brand for drugstore makeup but recently found out that they test on animals. That's heartbreaking to hear which is why I'm giving this 2 stars. I do not encourage you to buy form this brand as you can find many brand that produce similar quality, without harming anyone.
Ana S.
Ana S.

Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks.
Julissa C.
Julissa C.

They have a good quality in their products, for example i'm inlove with the foundation "3 in 1" but it's so dificult found them in my City
Haydee B.
Haydee B.
Beeville, TX

I love all the products of cover girl! But my one to go is their powder. I have tried other brands but they don't compare to cover girl. Its easy to use and it last a long time. My power works perfect and it looks natural on my face. I definitely recommend cover girl!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

My go-to brand for blushes, they blend nicely and have beautiful tones - all for a great price
Karla U.
Karla U.

I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB

Probably in the top 3 beauty brands at the drug store level. Colour payoff is generally fantastic, with a great array of eyeshadow and lipstick shades. Im a big fan of the mascaras--if you're looking for something less expensive, Covergirl is the perfect option. Also, I like the foundations better than most of the insanely expensive ones--more moisture, and doesn't stick to your imperfections as much as some heavy high end brands (ie Too Faced).
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.