COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

always makes me feel better about my confidence and super affordable best coverup and foundation,using it for years always buy the brand
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brockville

I use alot of there coverup, not on myself, but my friends I'm always doing their makeup an making them look good!
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Decent drug store brand. Wide variety of products and decent colour pigmentation. Can't go wrong with any Covergirl mascara.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan

I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , Alberta, AB

I love this company as they are definitely thinking of the consumer for the balance of quality vs price. My only complaint is that sometimes they don't have a wide enough selection of color choices and color combos.
Amber R.
Amber R.

I have used many covergirl products in my lifetime and they are amazing, the quality is good and the prices are unbeatable. I love there lash blast mascara and i buy a new one everytime i run out. I would definetely recommend covergirl to anyone who wants good makeup but doesnt want to spend a big chunk of their pay check on it :)
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Puerto Rico

Love themmmm!!!! Best máscaras and eyeliners...!!! Great use for all makeup!!!
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster

I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Saskatoon, Sk

Love all of cover girls mascaras. All of them seem to do just as they intended (volume, length etc) and wash off nicely without flaking during the day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.