BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marelsa B.
I love the eyeshadows colors and their prices. Walgreens sell them at very nice prices.
Tina V.
Bloomington, IL
I use Cover Girls eyeliner - charcoal color - goes in smooth and fits in my makeup bag.
Maria L.
FULL LASH BLOOM MASCARA. I LOVE IT,IS AMAZING,LITERALLY...

I THINK IT`S VERY GOOD!
Mery H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Today the makeup has taken a very important role in the daily life of women, even for women who did not use it we were motivated to try it, there is a wide variety of brands and products that help us to enhance our beauty, today More than ever the phrase is valid, there is no ugly woman but a poor woman. Covergirl is a brand that has some excellent products that steal your attention just by looking at them, I love that each is overcome by taking new products; Little by little I have been educating about makeup, influenced by my younger sister, I certainly want to continue learning and Covergirl will be part of this learning.
naf C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I have tried several of their products and have never been dissapointed. The products may be expensive but they are definitely worthy. For instance I have seen some eyeshadow palettes or foundations that you need a lot of to even see a difference. But with CoverGirl, you need less and it works more. I love most of their products that I have tried so far. I like their advertisement on television too lol. Definitely recommend this brand.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent I love their masks. it's just Covergirl what every girl wants and dreams about. All their products are incredible. I would love to know more about your products. I love this line of cosmetics. I think we all want to try these products although many consider it costs or high range.
chaima g.
Ariana
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, the girl on the deck is my go to mark! From the eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy your products. There are some things I did not like .. One of your eye liners was so horrible to me that I will never buy it again it did not turn up very well and it broke SO easily. I went through this in no time. I like an eyeliner that looks bold and lasts for a while. I currently have another eye liner from her as well as a Maybelline I use all the time. His eye shadows are great for most of the small powder in the color by himself arent so great .. Well, white was not. It did not appear at all I wanted it to barely even appear at all. Not pigmented very well. Their masks are one of my favorites. I will continue to buy from them.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand for drugstore cosmetics. Loving so many of their more products lately. Especially the Outlast collection. So affordable yet still long wearing and pigmented like other higher end brands. Worth he money in my opinion.
Josmari A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta marca en algun momento pude usar alguno de sus productos como lo fue una mascara de pestaña y una base la cual me encanto debido a que la base en el tiempo que la use no me alboroto más el acné, lo que quiere decir que su fórmula es amigable con las pieles sensibles por eso recomiendo la marca y sus gama de productos
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
lo que mas me facina de covergirl es sus base y su labiales me facina la conosco hace tiempo bebia un programa de chicas modelo en la teve que le davan premios de cover girl y un dia compre un labial de esta marca y me facino me encanto muy bueno y huele muy rico
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.