Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jen S.
Jen S.

Cover girl is the first line of makeup I tried and I have been using it ever since. Products are easy on the skin and a full selection of colours for most products. Very affordable for the average person and is available in most department stores and pharmacies.
Maari M.
Maari M.

Personally I love covergirl. Their products are both affordable and high quality at the same time. You can find their products at most drugstores and stores like Walmart. I definitely recommend buying makeup from this brand because you will save tons of money on high quality products:
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , Ontario, Ontario

Love their products, great make up at affordable prices. You can never go wrong with cover girl. I am an eyeshadow addict lol so I like that I can always get a new shade at a great price and if I don't like it I don't feel like I just wasted a ton of money
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Winnipeg

I use cover girl a lot because it's affordable the the quality is actually pretty good for some of the prices
karen D.
karen D.

This charm I could show my eyelashes to the natural with a definite effect or could dazzle with a powerful blade, for a captive look.
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Bald Knob, AR

Used cover girl eye liner and although it went on well it didn't stay on, smears all under my eyes. I most likely wouldn't buy again.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Saint Remi, Québec, Quebec

CoverGirl has lots of amazing make up. I LOVE their mascara. The price is great and affordable which makes it even better. The quality is amazing. I who do not much eyelash ends up with a filled up eye. Making my eyes pop out and I look so awake and happy!
ana paula p.
ana paula p.

products of very good quality but at a price not very accessible for all customers, very good productions
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Picton

I have tried the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation and concealer. Both work pretty well. The foundation however tends to make my skin look oily so I have to use a matter powder on top of it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
mississauga, ontario

Cover girl is such a good company I can not ask more from them all of there products are great (the ones I have used that is )
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.