Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Ana S.
Ana S.
March 7, 2017, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encanta la marca covergirl y si de blush se trata mucho mejor utilizo el 104 bronce y me queda excelente.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Feb. 9, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent products at a good price. Good drugstore makeup, nothing special though!
fahima p.
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
Feb. 14, 2017, 6 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
great brand I am a huge CoverGirl fan mostly because i live by their bbcream
Yara S.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953
March 9, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are really good and affordable and you could get them practically any where
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Las marcarás son geniales duran demasiado y no generan tanto grumo como las otras
korin c.
korin c.
Feb. 9, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

If I had the opportunity to try it and it is very good this product would recommend it
Hadassia O.
Hadassia O.
Feb. 9, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Otimooos produtos! Estão de parabéns.. adoro muito e recomendo bastante essa marca!!! Adorei!
Esraa H.
Esraa H.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using the covergirl mascara for about a month now and I really like it! I use a lash lengthening product and then put the mascara on and it does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes! I'd buy it again. It's really great considering it's amazing price!
Haydee B.
Haydee B.
Beeville, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all the products of cover girl! But my one to go is their powder. I have tried other brands but they don't compare to cover girl. Its easy to use and it last a long time. My power works perfect and it looks natural on my face. I definitely recommend cover girl!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirls mascara is great. Really dark colour and easy to apply, doesn't smudge and stays on for ever!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.