BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meegan L.
Meegan L.
Esta marca de belleza es muy buena,la calidad de los productos es excelente y los precios muy accesibles.
Raissa S.
Raissa S.
Great product line.. easy application.long lasting.. love the mascaras. Affordable price and easy to find
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Winnipeg
Love the liquid foundation except for the strong smell. Very durable, lasts most of the day and evening.
Breck L.
Breck L.
Victoria, BC
Covergirl has great lipstick. Their pigment stays on for long periods of time and applies really nicely
Melisha K.
Melisha K.
I love this cover girl mascara. Forgot the name. I need to find the name and get another one for myself
Maria C.
Maria C.
Caracas
I loves this brand! I love the mascaras they have, they always let my lashes really long and beautiful
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Crawley, West Sussex
The natural is what I love and the products of cevergirl because of that, very natural and easy to use
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
me gustan muchos sus labiales y bases correctores entre otros por si puedo me traigo todo de la tienda
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Campbell River
Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy this company for their mascara. It makes my lashes so long and full without clumping!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.