Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos
COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
4.37 / 5 based on 5,733 Reviews

Top Questions See all 14 Q&A

  • Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5733)
Q&A (14)
Photos (117)
Leave a Review
kieshean j.
kieshean j.
28 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
Covergirl makes a pretty decent primer. Its not my go to however it gets the job done when im out of my fav primer
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
451 reviews
Love cover girl the makeup is great and so affordable I love there Katy perry lipsticks they're super cute and lasts all day
Me encantan los productos de covergirl, son sensacionales. Tienen una excelente covertura y color
Marlen M.
Marlen M.
15 reviews
Definitivamente es de mis marcas favoritas y más en máscaras de pestañas, me encantaría probar más de sus productos😁
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Santiago
231 reviews
Me encanta 😍 😍 😍 😍 calidad, precio, durabilidad, colores, texturas... amo Covergil. The best brand.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
157 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 2
I love covergirl! The products are awesome. My favorite purchase is always any of the makeup.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Montreal
9 reviews
COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer
Amazing concealer, not high coverage, good shades, doesn't crease
Leysmarie S.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
78 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 3
ESTA ES UNA BUENA MARCA Y SUPER ECONIMOCA LA PUEDES CONSEGUIR CON OFERTAS SIEMPRE. YA QUE ES UNA MARCa DE FARMACIA
Harmoni M.
Harmoni M.
Windsor
11 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
I use Covergirl products in my everyday makeup routine. They're very good quality and so affordable. I love them
Ana S.
Ana S.
17 reviews
Me encanta la marca covergirl y si de blush se trata mucho mejor utilizo el 104 bronce y me queda excelente.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
426 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 5
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
82 reviews
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
26 reviews
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl
10 reviews
I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
11 reviews
I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us