Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Patti F.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has always been my go to beauty product line. They are always coming up with new and improved everything. They are priced right and available everywhere. Love that.
ana paula p.
ana paula p.

products of very good quality but at a price not very accessible for all customers, very good productions
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX

I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

Ive been using covergirl liquid foundation for years. It is very inexpensive and does the job. I've used their mascaras in the past too. Currently I use the matte foundation powder. I love it on those days where I do not want to apply a full coverage foundation.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I love covergirl products they my momma bought me my first makeup set with I was 14 and it was all covergirl products they really know what they are doing cause I always get covergirl stuff and am always happy 😊 with the stuff that I get 😊
doricela c.
doricela c.

I love this brand is excellent, there is not much use because it is expensive but used every day because I like their picments and makeup bases
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL

I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY

I really do like covergirl, it's one of my favorite drugstore brands. Especially for face products. Their foundations and setting powders are usually very good quality for the drugstore price. The finish is always beautiful, and it stays on for a long time.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH

I like to use covergirl. I like the eyeliners. I have used them for a while and I always know what to expect. It is definitely affordable which is why I use it.
noelle h.
noelle h.

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.