BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Barbara A.
Arequipa
Its so easy to buy. And to get and to use and so nice and various anda so nice i really recommend
Kimberley N.
Calgary
I use super thick lash mascara. It is great makes my eyes look nice and full. Used it for 8 years
Brianna W.
Ottawa
Love covergirl! For the most part. Sometimes the makeup doesn't look the greatest, after a while
Katy W.
Belleville , ON
Pretty happy with all the cover girl products I have purchased lately. Will definitely buy again
Zahira L.
Is a really affordable line of cosmetics with a really good quality and really good pigmentation
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Lovelove loveeeeeeeee this company! So many different amazing quality products at a great price.
Elvan D.
Toronto, CA
I like cover girl products when I use them is like I not wearing any make up at all it's so lite
Ashleigh G.
Spring Hill, FL
It doesn't make my skin breakout. I don't have an issue if I forget to take it off before bed.
Jessica M.
Toronto
Concealer is amazing. Adds coverage. It does not look or feel heavy. It was also long lasting.
Hayde C.
México,morelos,cuernavaca.
They are very good products and I like them too. I could buy with all my savings your products
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.