BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Penelope H.
Penelope H.
Venezuela; Caracas
Smoky shadow blast
Recientemente compre esta sombra por pura curiosidad. Mi color es el Rosé. Su presentación es muy bonita y parctica, ya que puedes difuminar con los dedos siempre y cuando los tengas limpios. Su duración es de 6 a 8 horas sin retoques.
Agol W.
Agol W.
Victoria
Not only do I get great looks with cover girl's matte lipsticks, I also get softer and hydrated lips. Cover girl's lipstick is a winner especially that at an affordable price, it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most casing. With its long-lasting impact, always available shades and no chap lips effects, cover girl will always be in my beauty kit for daily use
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Katie O.
Katie O.
London
I have only used the Cover Girl long lasting foundation but it was an amazing product for the price. Isn't too matte as long wear foundations usually are and can be worn without face primer underneath. Would still wear concealer though, despite it saying its a 3 in 1.
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.
Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON
Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as drugstore brands go this one really isn't even in my top five. Maybelline is my top. Although I don't think Covergirl is bad by any means it's not my favourite. I do however love their matte lipsticks they are amazing!
Jheimy D.
Jheimy D.
I do not really know many Covergirl brand products. I can highly recommend the compact that comes in green presentation, tone 265 for contours !!! I have it and it works perfect.
It is of excellent quality.
I would recommend comparing it here, do not miss the opportunity to try the tone 265.
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
Covergirl has been my go to brand since I started using makeup my mom introduced me to it and I've just stuck with it I use other brands but Covergirl is my favourite and most of my makeup collection is Covergirl!
Steph G.
Steph G.
San José
CoverGirl no es mi marca favorita realmente pero si tienen algunos productos que me encantan demasiado. Los rimels son algo que me fascina demasiado de la marca y no pensaría mucho si tengo que comprar uno.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.