BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
T8r1j8
Omg the cover girl masscara is to die for it gives great volume for my short lashes I use this masscara every day
Kareena C.
Kareena C.
Arecibo
Cover girl is a great brand not too expensive and make you look nice all the time love their mascara and eyeliner
I usually use their makeup. The colors of eyeshadow is very nice and their mascara actually work for my eyelashes
Madyson P.
Madyson P.
Yarmouth, NS
Just like their commercials promise it's a great product leaves a flawless finish to the face love every product
Fanny R.
Fanny R.
Podrían mejorar la calidad de algunos de sus productos y también la originalidad de sus campañas publicitarias.
Tianna T.
Tianna T.
Parksville
Cover girl covers all my girl. After I apply cover girl in the morning and I am the best boy you will ever see.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great inexpensive and lots of product to try out for cheap! Some of the staff this crappy no pigment and bad!
C F.
C F.
Love their liquid foundation last a good amount of time with good coverage. Matches my skin color perfectly
Angela C.
Angela C.
Duncan, BC
Love the lash blast mascara. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and washes off easily without too much scrubbing
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
The best mascara I have ever used, I always buy them and they are the best, I will never change my choice
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.