Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA

I have used some of their mascara's in the past, they were good for the price but I always found the quality to be poor. I would get debris that would fall under my eyes leaving dark rings after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend them to others for that reason.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida

no tengo muchos productos de esta marca, me gusta la mascara de pestaña es muy buena, tiene buenos precios si la recomiendo
I have used cover girl make up for years. Love their foundation and mascara the most. I find the mascara to be the best on the market because it does not clump. It is great quality for the price. I also find the foundation to be true to matching colour.
Unas de mis marcas favoritas y es economica
amo sus labiales,sombras,bases de maquillaje,rimels cien por ciento recomendada.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

Volume blast mascara in jet black by CoverGirl is by far my absolute favourite drug-store variety mascara! Best results at an affordable price
Yanela R.
Yanela R.

Ha sido una de las marcas q mas he estado utilizando. Sus productos son fáciles de encontrar en cualquier tienda. Las bases son lo mejor y las pestañas enamoran. Muy recomendable
Claire  C.
Claire C.

Great company and for the price their products are really good and easy to use especially for beginners!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Decent drug store brand. Wide variety of products and decent colour pigmentation. Can't go wrong with any Covergirl mascara.
Regan D.
Regan D.

No complaints about the foundation or mascara. Easy to use, non clumping. Flawless skin!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

CoverGirl is a good go to brand. I don't use a lot of their products daily but I definitely have purchased them in the past. Their mascaras are always nice. I have really enjoyed their variety of models recently and I hope they keep showing diversity in a monotonous industry!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.