Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Mi marca favorita, me siento muy identificada con cada producto que uso. Muchas gracuas
Gina S.
Gina S.

I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
noelle h.
noelle h.

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I like the foundation. It's a pretty good price. The pros to the foundation is that they have any and every shade just for you, I just wish the coverage was a little bit better. It also doesn't make your face oily which is another reason why I like it.
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love using Covergirl products when I'm one the go. Easy to apply and go one about your day.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE

I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Kali F.
Kali F.
Bloomington, IL

I love to use covergirls mascara. Goes on smooth and is light feeling. When removing it doesn't take more than just a wipe.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC

I started using covergirl years ago and to this day I still use their products in my everyday makeup routine! They are so reasonably priced and the products work amazing. It's great. They never seem to disappoint
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA

The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.