Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Vanee C.
Vanee C.

Pues tiene sus cosas buenas y sus cosas malas (aunque mas malas que buenas). Los polvos talvez si funcionen en personas con piel muy sensible pero no tienen absolutamente nada de cobertura y hay que retocarlos a cada rato, de igual manera las bases son de cobertura baja y no hay muchos colores. Las sombras estan muy caras y tienen los mismos colores y presentación que las de Bissú (que estan mucho mas economicas).
Arlyn Z.
Arlyn Z.
Mexicali

I like this makeup a lot, I used base, dust, among others. But on one occasion the base made grains come out, they could improve that
shayna r.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC

I've been using cover girl since I first started wearing makeup. My fave item is their lipsticks because most of their face products make my skin break out. They are not my 1st choice in makeup but I will buy stuff if I have read a good review or if it's on sale.
Odilia S.
Odilia S.

supersize de covergirl da un exelente volumen y aumenta las pestañas la prefiero por encima de Magnun de la linea de mybeline
Nena S.
Nena S.
Selkirk, MB

Covergirl has some very good products at great prices! I love their mascaras and long wear lip stains! I think for the price, you are getting a great deal! Long wear lip products are my favorite Covergirl products! This is my go-to for lip color products!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Si me preguntaran que maquillaje me recomiendas responderia sin duda COVERGIRLS es fasinante todos sus productos cubren tu piel y te hacen ver fabulosa
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Covergirls mascara is great. Really dark colour and easy to apply, doesn't smudge and stays on for ever!
Melina L.
Melina L.

it is a wonderful cosmetic , it has everything that a girl need . its perfect . The prices are very good , because the qualitaty is good .
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Calgary, Alberta

I have been using the Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation for 7 years now. The formula has changed a bit in the past couple of months it seems to be a bit more liquidy. It has light-medium coverage, but definitely buildable, great for oily skin but needs a powder over top of it. They also have a great range of shades.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA

I am committed to this brand. My favorite eyeliner comes from Cover Girl which is the Ink It! eyeliner. The liner is a mixture between a pencil and liquid eyeliner so it goes on smoothly but doesn't get messy. This product lasts all day and comes in a variety of colors to make your eyes pop.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.