COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY

Not oil based does smooth out like it should stays all day has full coverage doesn't seem to run like others do or run off on your clothes or anyone else's if you are hugging them or more doesn't have a scent looks flawless
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL

Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Cover girl makes some good make up for a good price. Pros are the prices and it's a big selection. Cover girl is my first choice because it's affordable and not high priced. I recommend it especially if your budget is tight
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, Ca

This is a great drugstore brand and it's a great quality. I don't really buy much but i need to start getting things to try from them. I've tried very few things and they were amazing. So I will totally check them out again
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa, WI

I am a huge fan of the cover girl mascara. It's definitely my go too. It doesn't clump and leaves my lashes very long and luscious. The best purchases I've made in a long time. Definitely would recommend to other shoppers.
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Dover, FL

Lash blast volume in blackest black waterproof of course is my all time favorite drug store mascara been using it for years only one time I had a bad experience with the mascara but customer service at covergirl is amazing
Monissa A.
Monissa A.
Lake Station, Indiana

Nothing beats being a Cover Girl!!! Its an amazing value. The makeup stays on your face without leaving traces on your clothes. Its probably my favorite makeup on the market. It seems I'm always happy with their products!!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Linesville, PA

I don't wear a lot of make-up, but when I do it's cover girl. It is not to expensive and I like the way that they work. I wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. I like the options and colors that I can get with cover girl.
Judy C.
Judy C.

Amazing products and love reading and watching the reviews but I mostly go towards their lip products more on occasion will maybe buy other items from to try out. If you want to go with affordable stuff covergirl has that.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.

I've tried covergirl mascara before and powder and they were both good. They were very affordable, and good quality for the money. The powder was perfect for setting the whole face and I would buy covergirl products again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.