Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
I love covergirl & me being a young lady of color (African American) i really appreciate there BB line and them using Queen Latifah , Janelle Monae & Zendaya makes me feel like i can look as amazing as anyone else in make up
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY

Not oil based does smooth out like it should stays all day has full coverage doesn't seem to run like others do or run off on your clothes or anyone else's if you are hugging them or more doesn't have a scent looks flawless
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL

Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Athens, GA

Cover girl is a staple in every girl's makeup bag. It's cheaper but offers good products. Because it's cheaper, the products aren't all the best quality. However, the majority of them are really good and you can't go wrong.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Cover girl makes some good make up for a good price. Pros are the prices and it's a big selection. Cover girl is my first choice because it's affordable and not high priced. I recommend it especially if your budget is tight
Summer W.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV

Love this brand it's affordable but yet has great products one of my favorite drug store makeup lines out and has great quality and amazing pigmentation on all products you can buy it at any walmart, cvs, or dollar general!
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, Ca

This is a great drugstore brand and it's a great quality. I don't really buy much but i need to start getting things to try from them. I've tried very few things and they were amazing. So I will totally check them out again
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV

I enjoy covergirl make up. It is a good brand and affordable for those who want a great makeup at a great price. I can find it about anywhere. I have used the foundation to blush. I would recommend others to buy this brand.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Linesville, PA

I don't wear a lot of make-up, but when I do it's cover girl. It is not to expensive and I like the way that they work. I wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. I like the options and colors that I can get with cover girl.
Judy C.
Judy C.

Amazing products and love reading and watching the reviews but I mostly go towards their lip products more on occasion will maybe buy other items from to try out. If you want to go with affordable stuff covergirl has that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.