BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Cruces, NM
Red lipstick is awesome like all the different pigments from pink to red,, with they made a nice deep long lasting lip stain tho!! Otherwise products (mascara , liners, powders and foundations) all great
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an amazing makeup brand because it offers products that are closer higher-end quality but their products aren't overly expensive. They have many varieties of products in both type and color!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Akron, OH
I have always loved cover girl. It's what started my makeup obsession and it will always be one of my favorites. I love love love there mascara and the tube lasts forever, I would 100% recommend getting.
Diamela D.
Diamela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, excellent quality make up? Did you mean cover girl? COVERGIRL has excellent quality stuff and it isn't even expensive! I love shopping for covergirl stuff and I'd never stop. I'd be crazy to.
Andrel T.
Andrel T.
Pinson, AL
Outlast foundation
I have used it 3 bottles of this product
I love it. I wish it was a little more coverage but it is very buildable and it lasts a long time. I get it at Walmart for $10 and it's great.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products! They are inexpensive and good quality. I am never disappointed with them. They have just about everything too, which is great if you like to stick to one brand for everything.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This used to be my go to makeup brand but now I feel their products are slipping in quality. I still go by their section and see if anything is worth buying but usually end up buying from another brand.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when I was younger I was in love with all of their blushes they were great ! I still own a few! The pricing is super affordable. They are a great ciompany ! I would shop their products again.
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cool products , Available Everywhere, good quality, Great powders, I also can say that I like alot of products just not all of them but they are another great brand that have been around for many years.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seminary, MS
Their products are ok for their price. They do not last long for me. I have to re-apply throughout the day. If I had to choose a product I would just use their simple pressed powder for touch up reasons
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.