BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mae M.
I used covergirl the most when I was younger. They still have many products for all ages and they are a great brand for the drugstore side of makeup. Affordable and simple.
Tricia K.
Horton, AL
I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I've never really used anything else. I wouldn't say I'm the best at applying it. Sometimes it clumps, but I feel like it's my fault.
Sara L.
The Covergirl Lashblast Volume in black/brown is one of my absolute favorites and is super affordable. Stays in place all day, and I don't even wear the waterproof version!
beverly W.
Paris, TX
Cover girl I love all of their products it's adorable affordable and looks great on I never have to worry about the quality of their products I especially love the powders
Luanne T.
New Port Richey, FL
I love all of their products, I go to this section in the drug store when searching for new cosmetics. They dont make my skin breakout and have great quality for the price
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
I use their foundation for oil control and I love it! I use it everyday to cover up my acne and to go out. It stays on all day and it feels like I have nothing on my face.
EMya d.
A great verity of makeup very affordable also no stains excellent quality no harm done to the face . I rarely shop here because I don't have time but I totally reckon this
Renee G.
Portsmouth, VA
I have used many covergirl products over the years. I currently use only cover girl mascara. It stays on all day without smudging. Makes my lashes long and fuller looking.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Productos de maquillaje de bajo costo pero con una calidad muy alta en estos momentos estoy usando un polvo traslucido y de verdad estoy encantada, marca super recomendada
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Love hate relationship with cover girl. Love their mascara & other eye products, use the nail polish often. not a fan of foundation & powders. Prices are very reasonable!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.