Add a Photo

Photos (103)
David M.
David M.
Somerset, NJ

My mother is in love with this place. She always has me buying her gift cards or some product they sell. All of there products are high quality but a little expensive. Besides that they have every type of makeup you could desire.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL

Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI

I'm more neutral on covergirl than I used to be. LOVE their mascaras, especially the non-clump one, but don't love the powder foundations as much as liquid. Generally a good value, but only for my favorite products from the line.
Mari M.
Mari M.

Ive bought mascara from covergirl before, it was amazing and my shopping experience was pretty good, they had a nice variation and very affordable, I regularly shop for mascara from Covergirl. I plan to keep shopping this brand!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

I have been buying Covergirl products for years! I love Covergirl makeup! I've never had any problems with their products. Always have met my expectations! Their lip glosses, lip sticks, eyeshadows and mascaras are my favorites!
Toshia S.
Toshia S.
Winnsboro, TX

Love cover girl I have been using it for years, I find that the color is true to what is shown. It is very well priced and stays out for the most part. I love their eyeliner. Will always purchase cover girl even do my daughters!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX

Cover girl is one of my favorite brands. Every product they have is suitable for all skin types and all styles. I love the quality of the products and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a great beauty brand.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Lima, OH

Cover girl actually does have some nice makeup just have to honestly look. It's totally affordable in my opinion. My favorites would be concealer for under the eyes I think it worked amazing. And yes I would recommend to others!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB

As far as drugstore brands go this one really isn't even in my top five. Maybelline is my top. Although I don't think Covergirl is bad by any means it's not my favourite. I do however love their matte lipsticks they are amazing!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI

I am very picky about mascara. With that being said, I stumbled across Covergirl Lashblast and it is my favorite mascara product. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. Very happy with it and recommend it to others often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.