BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Akron, OH
I have always loved cover girl. It's what started my makeup obsession and it will always be one of my favorites. I love love love there mascara and the tube lasts forever, I would 100% recommend getting.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I use the covergirl mascara the super sizer. It is amazing! I love the brush to it and i love how it grabs my lashes to lift them up and it makes the eyelashes look like their fake. I use this every day.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products! They are inexpensive and good quality. I am never disappointed with them. They have just about everything too, which is great if you like to stick to one brand for everything.
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cool products , Available Everywhere, good quality, Great powders, I also can say that I like alot of products just not all of them but they are another great brand that have been around for many years.
Andrel T.
Andrel T.
Pinson, AL
Outlast foundation
I have used it 3 bottles of this product
I love it. I wish it was a little more coverage but it is very buildable and it lasts a long time. I get it at Walmart for $10 and it's great.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when I was younger I was in love with all of their blushes they were great ! I still own a few! The pricing is super affordable. They are a great ciompany ! I would shop their products again.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seminary, MS
Their products are ok for their price. They do not last long for me. I have to re-apply throughout the day. If I had to choose a product I would just use their simple pressed powder for touch up reasons
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This used to be my go to makeup brand but now I feel their products are slipping in quality. I still go by their section and see if anything is worth buying but usually end up buying from another brand.
Gennesie F.
Gennesie F.
Berwyn, IL
I use this as an everyday make up product. Is affordable and gets the job done. However, it isn't the best quality. It doesn't mess up my skin but it doesn't last like the more expensive make up brands.
Terressa D.
Terressa D.
Sebastian, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup at 13. It is decently priced. It has my colors. I would be open to trying other brands. I shop Covergirl a lot. Covergirl is a quality makeup brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.