Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Montreal

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, most of the products are good especially the mascaras but anything else is ok
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE

It's a hit or miss with cover girl some items work great for me some is over priced and the packaging on some is not the best but I do use some of their product
Heather V.
Heather V.

Always happy with covergirl products. Reasonably priced and a huge variety of products.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Barrie, Ontario

I recently bought Covergirls
Lashblast Volume blasting mascara and while I like the clean lash look I get I am not a fan of the application brush. It takes more swipes than I usually need to do to get the length and coverage that I like. I would try a different covergirl mascara next time.
Sofia Á.
Sofia Á.

He probado sus mascaras de pestañas son muy buenas y él requisitos de aprueba de agua lo hace muy bien, los deliniadores igual aunque no compro mucho covergirl
Katia A.
Katia A.

Covergirl una excelente marca de maquillaje. Me gusta demasiado su línea de máscara de pestañas, me levanta mucho las pestañas y da la impresion de que las tuviera súper largas, y mejor aún sus máscaras de pestañas no son pastosas.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.

I really like their products especially for the price! They're one of my favourite drugstore brands that I always keep buying. Their foundations are great! I would recommend cover-girl for a quality product at a great price.
deisy c.
deisy c.

*-* bueno de esta marca lo que mas he probado son los labiales y son super hermosos bien cremosos colores muy bonitos y muy buena pigmentación
Linda-Lea M.
Linda-Lea M.
Newmarket, ON

I always have to have their cover up sticks and powider compacts on hand. I trust they will cover up what I need and not look like I'm wearing alot of makeup. Plus it never feels heavy on my face.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Richmond hill

Love covergirl products loce the way it looks on and stays on will always use covergirl products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.