COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Annie C.
Annie C.
Surrey , BC
So affordable and very good quality products. I have the nude eyeshadow palette and I love the colours. Being able to pick up some cosmetics while grocery shopping is a great way to pamper yourself after a chaotic day at home!!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Toronto
I've been using cover girl since I was young. Cheap yet good quality. My favorite products are the cover ups and pressed powder. I usually buy this brand at local drugstores. I will always be buying from this brand :)
Tawhira B.
Tawhira B.
The pro concealer is absolutely amazing. Its one of the best full coverage concealer and the variety of shades is absolutely astonishing . Also is available in like every drugstore. Definitely a drugstore haul pick up 😂
Angela D.
Angela D.
Me encanta el maquillaje de CoverGirl sus mascarilla de pestañas, la base y sus labiales de diferentes tipos en verdad me gusta demasiado por eso le doy está calificación se la merece
I give the 5 stars to this brand is fabulous I really love this brand I wish they gave me the opportunity to prove all their products would thank them too much
Falon F.
Falon F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl queen collection natural hue foundation is just awwwesome. The container is cute and easy to travel with, and I love the coverage., it looks natural 😊😊
ana b.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz
I love this brand!! Sufro de muchas alergias y esta funciona perfecta con mi tipo de piel, variedad y productos para un maquillaje básico
Tylisha T.
Tylisha T.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup! Affordable! Awesome foundations, mascaras, lipsticks! Everything!!! I have never used a product from covergirl that I didn't like. Great quality for a great price!
Marian A.
Marian A.
Covergirl I am charmed with this special line of cosmetics for the young women and not so young, have colors that they combine with your clothes and your young look, I her invite him to use and prove the results , ever recommend to buy this product
Angel L.
Angel L.
I think this is a go to drugstore brand. They have everything you need and well priced. I used this when I started using make up and still use some products today. Like their lipsticks and foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.