Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA

I usually wear a very full coverage foundation bur whenever i dont want that i always wear the matte bb cream! Love it!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Phil Campbell, AL

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeups by far such great products for such affordable prices
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY

Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
Raanee F.
Raanee F.

Covergirl make up is the best most of my beauty products are from covergirl and I use it on a daily basis
Holly K.
Holly K.

Ready Set Gorgeous and matte BB cream are awesome drugstore foundations! They last a long time and do not cling to my dry patches. I always repurchase these.
Pat T.
Pat T.

My favorite mascara is cover girl. I love the brush and it never gets clumpy. So many different kinds of mascara.. Its great!!
Paige V.
Paige V.

Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

A classic favorite. A name everyone knows and can trust! Covergirl never makes me sad with price or quality!
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Appleton, WI

Excellent products. good coverage in foundations. Great color palate, always a go to brand.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA

Love the new cover girl line! Covergirl has really great affordable and great quality products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.