BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Raissa S.
Great product line.. easy application.long lasting.. love the mascaras. Affordable price and easy to find
Breck L.
Victoria, BC
Covergirl has great lipstick. Their pigment stays on for long periods of time and applies really nicely
Melisha K.
I love this cover girl mascara. Forgot the name. I need to find the name and get another one for myself
Fernanda S.
me gustan muchos sus labiales y bases correctores entre otros por si puedo me traigo todo de la tienda
Maria C.
Caracas
I loves this brand! I love the mascaras they have, they always let my lashes really long and beautiful
Barbara M.
Campbell River
Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Juliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy this company for their mascara. It makes my lashes so long and full without clumping!!
Barbara A.
Arequipa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so easy to buy. And to get and to use and so nice and various anda so nice i really recommend
Kimberley N.
Calgary
I use super thick lash mascara. It is great makes my eyes look nice and full. Used it for 8 years
Brianna W.
Ottawa
Love covergirl! For the most part. Sometimes the makeup doesn't look the greatest, after a while
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.