BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tina V.
Tina V.
Bloomington, IL
I use Cover Girls eyeliner - charcoal color - goes in smooth and fits in my makeup bag.
Marelsa B.
Marelsa B.
I love the eyeshadows colors and their prices. Walgreens sell them at very nice prices.
Jacy M.
Jacy M.
Fortune Bridge, PE
Covergirl concealer is always a go to for me. Cover everything and blend so smoothly
Maria L.
Maria L.
FULL LASH BLOOM MASCARA. I LOVE IT,IS AMAZING,LITERALLY...

I THINK IT`S VERY GOOD!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Edmonton
Meh it's alright for a drugstore brand. Can't say everything is great but most is
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE
Cover girl like any brand has hits or misses so I've made a short list of mine with pros and cons for each:

HITS
1. Aqua smoothers foundation
Pros: Light weight,blendable and moisturizing.
Cons: Really light coverage , would not recommended for oily skin types.

2. Covergirl outlast concelar
Pros: light coverage,buildable coverage,stays put works well over a color corrector.
Cons: may be to light of coverage if just using concelar , Not the greatest at covering active blemishes, requires a lot of blending

MISS
1. Cover girl anti aging foundation with Olay
Pros: great for dry skin ,medium to full coverage,price is right.
Cons: Poor shade selection,kind of greasy,not a good touch up foundation causes caking, oxidizies to a nasty color

2. Eye liner sticks
Pros: incredible pigment, cool colors
Cons: sweats off making you look like a raccoon, colors other than black or dark blue are not as pigmented, there are cheaper better eyeliners
maribel a.
maribel a.
BARINAS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has a really variety of products, i like that! I love lashblash mascara! I almost have no eyelashes, they are too short, it works for me so perfect, but you have to be careful of putting to much product on them. Once i try clean color face powder and i don't like it, even i bought two powders to give them a chance to try it well. I think color was a subtone orange then i look like tan all the time, it doesn't fit well on my skin tone and there was no other tone i can choose, at least in the drugstore i bought them. Clean pressed powder doesn't have the coverage i expected and went away from my face in two hours and facial oils came up in two hours.
Constance M.
Constance M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of those brands that I know i can trust. I have use this band a bunch of time and I'm pretty sure it has failed me only once or maybe twice, but it was such a long time that I'm pretty sure those products don'e even exist anymore or that they have fixed the formulas of said products. I really like this brand.
Nicoleta J.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl just came with the new Outlast powder and concelear !!! Tried them both and I am really impressed ! Concelear has a great coverage and does not dry out the under eye area, last all day without retouch it . The matte powder is amazing as well , great coverage and ales the look and your all makeup to look flawless!!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Have tried some products I love, have tried some products I really do not love! Covergirl is definitely a good option if you want quality but do not want to pay the big bucks! I do like Covergirl's pressed powders, but their regular foundations are not the best. I have also tried some of their mascaras, but they didn't really work for me! I do think Covergirl is a reputable brand and they do have some great hits and also some misses.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.