Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Wichita, KS

I buy makeup products from covergirl often. I usually buy foundation from this brand. It works great for a cheap price. I would recommend
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena, Ca

I've literally been using covergirl from the time that my parents allowed me to start using makeup. This stuff is classic. Not to mention how great and inclusive their latest covergirl/ advertising is.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

COVERGiRL makeup is a classic go-to brand that has a wide range of product styles and colors that appeal to any demographic. If I am in a hurry when shopping for make-up I know I can stop into any drug store or Walmart/Target and can find "my" shade with confidence and ease, and at a decent mid-grade price.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN

Great makeup selections and large varieties of colors and pallet sizes. Great for gifts and everyday use.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.

Covergirl is an affordable drugstore brand that I personally would recommend. My favorite mascara is by them, Lash Blast Length, but recently I haven't been able to locate it in any of the stores by me. I also like their concealers.
Heather D.
Heather D.

I have used a few covergirl products and they're good for the price point, but I don't think most of their products compare to higher end products.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.

Covergirl is one of the best mid-range brands that can be purchased by anyone with excellent quality and cheap. I recommend it with my eyes closed
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC

Great eye shadow! Has even and thick coverage without smearing. The eye shadow stays on all day and does not require sneaking into the bathroom to reapply! The neutral colors are really natural and not overpowering or too dark. Highly recommend!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Princeton, KY

Amazing. Wide selection of everything. Beautiful colors and tons to choose from. They are my favorite
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell, NC

I've always had good results with covergirl products. I don't wear much makeup but I love the eyeshadows and lip products. Go on smooth and great colors. Overall great products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.