Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Las marcarás son geniales duran demasiado y no generan tanto grumo como las otras
Joan D.
Joan D.
elliot lake, ontario, N/A

Covergirl hasn't really changed over the years as much as people have hoped and said. Still offer all the same average products for a great price. The eyeliner is still one of my fav blacks and you can always find Covergirl anywhere you go. It's a great brand to have offered at drugstores.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Walsingham, ON

I have been using CoverGirl products for YEARS. I especially love their mascaras. There are quite a few to choose from but for my needs any I have tried have worked. I have glasses and they dry really quickly - no smudges.
Lia S.
Lia S.
Kingston, Ontario, Ontario

I just love every mascara product I have ever tried from covergirl! I haven't tried any of their other product lines as of yet but look forward to doing so in the future. Downside- they still test on animals :(
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Lower Sackville

We buy and use Covergirl cosmetics as part of my daughter's cheer competition makeup regime. We love how long lasting it is and that after a long day of athletics, it's met the challenge. Would definitely recommend Covergirl to anyone who needs a long lasting, great quality makeup.
kate k.
kate k.
Oakville, ON

The best standby and inexpensive products out there. I love the foundation and mascaras.
York C.
York C.

mi madre le encanta igual ami mejor amiga no sabes cuanto tienen en ese maquillaje yn mis tias lo usan poco pero me han dado buenas referecias de a marca
L Kellie D.
L Kellie D.
Guelph

I have used Covergirl products for over 20 years.I love that it goes on with ease and my face always feels good
Susan S.
Susan S.
Davenport, FL

I love covergirl. They have a very affordable price with great products. Once in a while you may find a miss but usually I like most of what I purchase.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

I think that is a very good brand of makeup, always have a beautiful designs and i love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.