BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
All Covergirl products that I have tried have liked, because they are of good quality, modern and durable as well as economical.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario
Cover girl is a tried and true company for my eyeliner and mascara. I think I will always have their products in my makeup bag.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James
From this brand I've mostly used their mascaras, and i love all of them. Should try some of their products and see what happens
Jesmir D.
Jesmir D.
Me encantan sus productos. Son economicos, accesibles y sobre todo tienen buena calidad. Su corrector es el que mas uso le doy.
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON, ON
The concealer stick is my must have product to hide blemishes. I've use it for years and love it. It's inexpensive and works.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Kitchener, ON
You get great value for your money. I use the foundation that dries into a powder finish to keep things quick in the morning.
Meg V.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
not super impressed with the products here. i have found them to be cheaply made and they don't last long or provide coverage
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
they need to step their game but i do love some of their products. i need to check them out more and become familiar with it
Alia C.
Alia C.
Englehart
I use the covergirl foundation and find it to be.light but good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or oily and stays on all day
carol c.
carol c.
Manteo
Light weight moisturizing foundation for dry, full skin. Made me look 10 years younger, and felt light, and non smothering.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.