Add a Photo

Amy B.
London, ['', '', '']
Feb. 15, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the matte foundation. Its give great coverage and and an amazing finish to my skin. Long lasting in even the hottest weather and skin has great coverage at then end of the day!
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For the price you pay for the quality is good! I like their eye shadows, but I don't like their mascaras too much. This is a good brand for those looking for cheaper alternatives.
Elsa T.
Elsa T.
Saint-Charles de Bellechasse, CA
June 17, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Tha majority of the product that I bought from them, I was very unsatisfied ! Quality is bad, eyeshadow are not good, they dont even appear on the lid even if I take a lot of product! Mascara are bad, I tried a lot and there it take a lot of product before I get a result !
Annie C.
Annie C.
Surrey , BC
March 22, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So affordable and very good quality products. I have the nude eyeshadow palette and I love the colours. Being able to pick up some cosmetics while grocery shopping is a great way to pamper yourself after a chaotic day at home!!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Toronto
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using cover girl since I was young. Cheap yet good quality. My favorite products are the cover ups and pressed powder. I usually buy this brand at local drugstores. I will always be buying from this brand :)
Tawhira B.
Tawhira B.
Feb. 28, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The pro concealer is absolutely amazing. Its one of the best full coverage concealer and the variety of shades is absolutely astonishing . Also is available in like every drugstore. Definitely a drugstore haul pick up 😂
Angela D.
Angela D.
Feb. 19, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encanta el maquillaje de CoverGirl sus mascarilla de pestañas, la base y sus labiales de diferentes tipos en verdad me gusta demasiado por eso le doy está calificación se la merece
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I give the 5 stars to this brand is fabulous I really love this brand I wish they gave me the opportunity to prove all their products would thank them too much
Falon F.
Falon F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl queen collection natural hue foundation is just awwwesome. The container is cute and easy to travel with, and I love the coverage., it looks natural 😊😊
ana b.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand!! Sufro de muchas alergias y esta funciona perfecta con mi tipo de piel, variedad y productos para un maquillaje básico
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.