BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Hayde C.
Hayde C.
México,morelos,cuernavaca.
They are very good products and I like them too. I could buy with all my savings your products
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Spring Hill, FL
It doesn't make my skin breakout. I don't have an issue if I forget to take it off before bed.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
Concealer is amazing. Adds coverage. It does not look or feel heavy. It was also long lasting.
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario
Lipstick are great . There's lot of choices in texture and color . It's affordable and trendy
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

Your eyelash mask is really good, it makes my eyelashes brighter and I get an impact look
emmy-lou f.
emmy-lou f.
mascouche
Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
Ana Clara P.
Ana Clara P.

Super super suuper super recommendable I love all products I have a beautiful collection
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Covergirl is muy favorite line of makeup because is ver y easy for use and is the better
michelle g.
michelle g.
Scarborough
I really like cover girl products they work really will and the prices are pretty great.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fredericton, NB
Covergirl foundation is the only one i can use that dont make me break out and isnt oily
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.