Add a Photo

Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.
Feb. 12, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 14, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As far as drugstore brands go this one really isn't even in my top five. Maybelline is my top. Although I don't think Covergirl is bad by any means it's not my favourite. I do however love their matte lipsticks they are amazing!
Jheimy D.
Jheimy D.
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not really know many Covergirl brand products. I can highly recommend the compact that comes in green presentation, tone 265 for contours !!! I have it and it works perfect.
It is of excellent quality.
I would recommend comparing it here, do not miss the opportunity to try the tone 265.
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
Feb. 16, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been my go to brand since I started using makeup my mom introduced me to it and I've just stuck with it I use other brands but Covergirl is my favourite and most of my makeup collection is Covergirl!
Steph G.
Steph G.
San José
Feb. 17, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl no es mi marca favorita realmente pero si tienen algunos productos que me encantan demasiado. Los rimels son algo que me fascina demasiado de la marca y no pensaría mucho si tengo que comprar uno.
Malika W.
Malika W.
Calgary, Alberta
March 19, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how affordable they are! Their lipsticks are my favourite, they're well pigmented and I've never had a problem with any of their formulas. I'm especially feeling their Katy Kat matte lipsticks, although they're more a satin finish than matte. Still I love it!
Madison O.
Madison O.
Burlington , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 1, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has great products if you looking for makeup or other skin products. Long lasting and great colours for foundation, eye shadows, lip colours etc. Commercials are fun to watch, drawing in customers to their products. Can be purchased at most stores.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
milton, ON
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around forever, and with good reason. Their products have stood the test of time. I've used so many wonderful products that I can't pick just one to rave about.They keep bringing it and blowing me away with their affordable products.
Amy B.
Amy B.
London, ['', '', '']
Feb. 15, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the matte foundation. Its give great coverage and and an amazing finish to my skin. Long lasting in even the hottest weather and skin has great coverage at then end of the day!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.