BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dulce María L.
Dulce María L.
Es una de mis marcas favoritas, no la única pero si esta entre una de ellas, no he tenido problemas ademas de que tiene muy buenos productos
Reanna K.
Reanna K.
I loved the pressed powder and I would love to get more, I just don't see them in the store. That's the only bad thing, it sells quickly.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Tengo que confesar que me encanta tratar bases porque para mí es el producto que tiene el potencial de transformar un rostro totalmente.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Lutes Mountain, NB
I have used a great many CG products, i.e.. lipstick, mascara, blusher, etc... Their products are moderately priced and of good quality.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Cover girl is definitely my go to mascara brand. Their waterproof mascara are the only ones that don't smudge on my super oily eyelids.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario
I have been using Covergirl for quite a few years and have never had a product let me down. As long as you know what your looking for.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good make-up i usually get mascaras lip gloss and eye linear .i get mine at Walmart because is not to expensive there
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Cover girl is a good product goes on your face well and stays on, doesn't cause a skin irritation which is good for sensitive skin
Roselle L.
Roselle L.
Winnipeg
I recently bought the "Roses" Covergirl TruNaked eyeshadow palette. I love love love the colours. I have been using it every day!!
Carol E.
Carol E.
Edcouch, TX
Affordable makeup. Definitely the go to brand for the basic essentials. Could use a bit more variety. But still one of my top fave
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.