Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Martha S.
Martha S.

Cover girl is an awesome brand! It works very well (for me it does) their products are amazing! They are very easy to find, you can find them in almost every drugstore, also they are very affordable.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Covergirl is awesome. They have such a nice line of affordable products that are just great. I love their compact foundation and their face powder. Really nice products for drugstore makeup.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC

I usually use cover girl mascara , Love it I have used their foundation but it has been years , I usually don't use foundation any more I use powder only with cover make-up . just around my eye area and nose and fore head .
I've used the cover Girl loose powder and it's wonderful, it keeps my foundation for hours, and has a velvet texture that i love
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Covergirl is always a classic, I've always been fair skinned and matching me is pretty easy. I love all the lines, however the lipstick can be hit or miss when they change the formulas for different celebs. But, you gotta keep selling your product somehow, but other than that I love them!
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF IT..
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

Love everything about this makeup brand. Best drug store brand I still haven't tried their foundations but their other products yes.
crystal l.
crystal l.

I love their liquid foundation! I dont feel like its heavy and it goes on smoothly! I also like the price point.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI

Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
Haley D.
Haley D.

Good coverup and concelear! My go to for years for everyday makeup. Recently changed colors and discontinued some of my favorites so I had to find a new shade
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.