COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Luisa Fernanda C.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Popayan

It's not as good as people believe, in fact, in America's next top model it's just not promoted, it just makes it look like it's used, I recommend looking for another make-up, but it does not mean all its products are bad.
Lucelly S.
Lucelly S.
JP 270601 8374 NW 64th ST, Miami,Fl 33195

I wear Covergirl when I start to makeup with her powders and base. Really to be a make-up that is sold in quite acceptable pharmacy. I would use them again if they are afraid.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH

I like to use covergirl. I like the eyeliners. I have used them for a while and I always know what to expect. It is definitely affordable which is why I use it.
Gianna D.
Gianna D.

The only product that I have used is an eye pallete that I actually bought from a friend. The colors are all neutral: browns black and white. They last for quite some time giving the fact that I don't use primers. It's not difficult to remove and the colors have a bit of glitter on them. Abolutely beautiful!
My delicated skin doesn't allow me to use all kinds of beauty products, Covergirl is one of wich I can use because they are ideal for sensitive skins.
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Toronto

I like there products , , I have the covergirl fit me foundation and I use that religiously . You can purchase their products almost anywhere make up is sold . I would recommend shopping here because there price is affordable and products is great
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cambridge

I love their mascara and eye shadows. Very affordable. Easy to find in most stores. Great variety.
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan

I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I've been using CoverGirl for yrs and I like their mascara and now the last allday concealer and powder is really really good. The quality is great and coverage is awesome too and going to Walmart or shoppers drug mart is so good to know they carry it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.