BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alia C.
Englehart, ON
I use the covergirl foundation and find it to be.light but good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or oily and stays on all day
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
they need to step their game but i do love some of their products. i need to check them out more and become familiar with it
Paula R.
Bella Vista
its good, its cheap and i love de quality of this brand, but I think they can do better products, because they are awasome.
carol c.
Manteo
Light weight moisturizing foundation for dry, full skin. Made me look 10 years younger, and felt light, and non smothering.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Sus mascaras de pestañas a prueba de agua son muy buenas. Duran todo el día, cumplen lo que prometen y son muy económicas
Marìa M.
me encanta usarlos sobre todo los polvos, su cobertura es perfecta y su acabado mate no deja reflejar la grasa de la piel
Rose Y.
Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Karen H.
I like its variety, presentation and that is in stores in my country, some products are expensive but worth buying them
Eliana C.
Distrito Nacional
My personal kit it "ready set gorgeous " from covergirl, my skin feels great and í feel totally ready for my bussy day!
Stevie C.
Good quality make up. Eye shadow and mascara remove easily so long as it's not water proof it's impossible to wash away
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.