COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
maribel a.
maribel a.
BARINAS
This brand has a really variety of products, i like that! I love lashblash mascara! I almost have no eyelashes, they are too short, it works for me so perfect, but you have to be careful of putting to much product on them. Once i try clean color face powder and i don't like it, even i bought two powders to give them a chance to try it well. I think color was a subtone orange then i look like tan all the time, it doesn't fit well on my skin tone and there was no other tone i can choose, at least in the drugstore i bought them. Clean pressed powder doesn't have the coverage i expected and went away from my face in two hours and facial oils came up in two hours.
Constance M.
Constance M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of those brands that I know i can trust. I have use this band a bunch of time and I'm pretty sure it has failed me only once or maybe twice, but it was such a long time that I'm pretty sure those products don'e even exist anymore or that they have fixed the formulas of said products. I really like this brand.
Nicoleta J.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl just came with the new Outlast powder and concelear !!! Tried them both and I am really impressed ! Concelear has a great coverage and does not dry out the under eye area, last all day without retouch it . The matte powder is amazing as well , great coverage and ales the look and your all makeup to look flawless!!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Have tried some products I love, have tried some products I really do not love! Covergirl is definitely a good option if you want quality but do not want to pay the big bucks! I do like Covergirl's pressed powders, but their regular foundations are not the best. I have also tried some of their mascaras, but they didn't really work for me! I do think Covergirl is a reputable brand and they do have some great hits and also some misses.
Penelope H.
Penelope H.
Venezuela; Caracas
Smoky shadow blast
Recientemente compre esta sombra por pura curiosidad. Mi color es el Rosé. Su presentación es muy bonita y parctica, ya que puedes difuminar con los dedos siempre y cuando los tengas limpios. Su duración es de 6 a 8 horas sin retoques.
Agol W.
Agol W.
Victoria
Not only do I get great looks with cover girl's matte lipsticks, I also get softer and hydrated lips. Cover girl's lipstick is a winner especially that at an affordable price, it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most casing. With its long-lasting impact, always available shades and no chap lips effects, cover girl will always be in my beauty kit for daily use
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Katie O.
Katie O.
London
I have only used the Cover Girl long lasting foundation but it was an amazing product for the price. Isn't too matte as long wear foundations usually are and can be worn without face primer underneath. Would still wear concealer though, despite it saying its a 3 in 1.
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.
Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON
Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.