Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, On

Pretty happy with all the cover girl products I have purchased lately. Will definitely buy again
Elvan D.
Elvan D.

I like cover girl products when I use them is like I not wearing any make up at all it's so lite
Yara S.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953

Cover girl products are really good and affordable and you could get them practically any where
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Spring Hill, FL

It doesn't make my skin breakout. I don't have an issue if I forget to take it off before bed.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Concealer is amazing. Adds coverage. It does not look or feel heavy. It was also long lasting.
Hayde C.
Hayde C.
México,morelos,cuernavaca.

They are very good products and I like them too. I could buy with all my savings your products
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario

Lipstick are great . There's lot of choices in texture and color . It's affordable and trendy
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

Your eyelash mask is really good, it makes my eyelashes brighter and I get an impact look
emmy-lou f.
emmy-lou f.
mascouche

Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
Isabella G.
Isabella G.

Covergirl is muy favorite line of makeup because is ver y easy for use and is the better
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.