BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

emmy-lou f.
emmy-lou f.
mascouche
Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fredericton, NB
Covergirl foundation is the only one i can use that dont make me break out and isnt oily
Ana Clara P.
Ana Clara P.

Super super suuper super recommendable I love all products I have a beautiful collection
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Covergirl is muy favorite line of makeup because is ver y easy for use and is the better
michelle g.
michelle g.
Scarborough
I really like cover girl products they work really will and the prices are pretty great.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Bloomington, IL
I use Cover Girls eyeliner - charcoal color - goes in smooth and fits in my makeup bag.
Marelsa B.
Marelsa B.
I love the eyeshadows colors and their prices. Walgreens sell them at very nice prices.
Jacy M.
Jacy M.
Fortune Bridge, PE
Covergirl concealer is always a go to for me. Cover everything and blend so smoothly
Maria L.
Maria L.
FULL LASH BLOOM MASCARA. I LOVE IT,IS AMAZING,LITERALLY...

I THINK IT`S VERY GOOD!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Edmonton
Meh it's alright for a drugstore brand. Can't say everything is great but most is
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.