Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Abigail F.
Abigail F.

I love cover girl makeup. It's affordable and works great! I especially like the eyeshadow.
Dulce M.
Dulce M.

los labiales de cover son lo maximo su durabilidad son unicas y la gama de colores me gustan mucho lo recomiendo
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Cover girl lipsticks are my go to drug store grabs they are a really good product for the price
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mandeville, LA

I use the cover girl foundation and it is a great drugstore foundation but it does not compare to my It cosmetics CC foundation. For the price it is good.
Arely V.
Arely V.

Covergirl is a very good drug-store brand for cosmetics. I usually use Covergirl mascara (don't remember which one specifically), because it adds length and volume easily. I also like their lipglosses and eyeliners. Overall, good products for a good price.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.

I love cover girl and have used this brand for years. I love the variety of options for all skin colors.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX

Covergirl was my first makeup I ever used and I will still pick up products if I need somthing quick. I do love their lipstick and nail polish and I could have a million, I love there large selection.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL

There's a reason why Covergirl has been around for decades... The cosmetics are awesome! From lipsticks to foundation and don't forget the forever wide selection of eyeshadows. You can never go wrong when choosing Covergirl Cosmetics!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Wapakoneta, OH

Covergirls eyeliners have always been a go to for me, they stay on and are always the color they claim to be
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.