Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lipstick are great . There's lot of choices in texture and color . It's affordable and trendy
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Dec. 31, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Your eyelash mask is really good, it makes my eyelashes brighter and I get an impact look
emmy-lou f.
emmy-lou f.
mascouche
Feb. 3, 2017, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is muy favorite line of makeup because is ver y easy for use and is the better
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fredericton, NB
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl foundation is the only one i can use that dont make me break out and isnt oily
Ana Clara P.
Ana Clara P.
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Super super suuper super recommendable I love all products I have a beautiful collection
michelle g.
michelle g.
Scarborough
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like cover girl products they work really will and the prices are pretty great.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Bloomington, IL
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Cover Girls eyeliner - charcoal color - goes in smooth and fits in my makeup bag.
Marelsa B.
Marelsa B.
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the eyeshadows colors and their prices. Walgreens sell them at very nice prices.
Jacy M.
Jacy M.
Fortune Bridge, PE
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl concealer is always a go to for me. Cover everything and blend so smoothly
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.