COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Zahira L.
Zahira L.
Is a really affordable line of cosmetics with a really good quality and really good pigmentation
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, ON
Pretty happy with all the cover girl products I have purchased lately. Will definitely buy again
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Ottawa
Love covergirl! For the most part. Sometimes the makeup doesn't look the greatest, after a while
carly k.
carly k.
guelph, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovelove loveeeeeeeee this company! So many different amazing quality products at a great price.
Hayde C.
Hayde C.
México,morelos,cuernavaca.
They are very good products and I like them too. I could buy with all my savings your products
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Spring Hill, FL
It doesn't make my skin breakout. I don't have an issue if I forget to take it off before bed.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Concealer is amazing. Adds coverage. It does not look or feel heavy. It was also long lasting.
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
Maple , Ontario
Lipstick are great . There's lot of choices in texture and color . It's affordable and trendy
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

Your eyelash mask is really good, it makes my eyelashes brighter and I get an impact look
emmy-lou f.
emmy-lou f.
mascouche
Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.