Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Usually very reasonably priced and easy to find. Decent quality for price. Would rather spend a little more for better quality products.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Taylor Mill, KY

I've use the foundation. I like it, but it doesn't blend all that great. I did match my skin tone, but you could definitely still tell a difference. It is affordable. Pro is it does not smell bad. I would recommend this to someone who needs a somewhat cheap foundation, but would also warn they are paying for what they get.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI

I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Raven, VA

Covergirl cream Fondation is my absolute favorite and covers flawlessly and it's not thick looking like some foundation can be. The price is also great.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH

Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR

Cover girl is a go to brand for me. I've never had any issues with any of their products. They are always exactly what I am looking for and fairly affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK

The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I really love the Covergirl brand, always has nice good quality items for a affordable price.
Aleksandra T.
Aleksandra T.

I love covergirl i shop there all the time you can say im a beauty addict such great products and i cant wait to get a box from them
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.