Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Crawley, West Sussex

The natural is what I love and the products of cevergirl because of that, very natural and easy to use
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.

me gustan muchos sus labiales y bases correctores entre otros por si puedo me traigo todo de la tienda
Maria C.
Maria C.
Caracas

I loves this brand! I love the mascaras they have, they always let my lashes really long and beautiful
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Campbell River

Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Juliana A.
Juliana A.

Really enjoy this company for their mascara. It makes my lashes so long and full without clumping!!
Barbara A.
Barbara A.

Its so easy to buy. And to get and to use and so nice and various anda so nice i really recommend
Kimberley N.
Kimberley N.
Calgary

I use super thick lash mascara. It is great makes my eyes look nice and full. Used it for 8 years
Zahira L.
Zahira L.

Is a really affordable line of cosmetics with a really good quality and really good pigmentation
Katy W.
Katy W.
Belleville, On

Pretty happy with all the cover girl products I have purchased lately. Will definitely buy again
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Ottawa

Love covergirl! For the most part. Sometimes the makeup doesn't look the greatest, after a while
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.