Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Chilliwack

Love their mascara and blush!!! Only kind I will buy!!! Their prices are great and they always have what I need in stock
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ

Covergirl is awesome. Many products. May types of shades , undertones , cincelases , foundations , eye shadows , lipsticks , lip glosses , lip stains , etc.
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Florence

Covergirl has a variety of reasonably priced good quality products. They are a brand i tend to lean towards in the drugstore because I know I can trust them and if I don't like something at least I didn't brake the bank for it
Luisa Z.
Luisa Z.
Barranquilla

"Full Lash Bloom" mascara by covergirl charm me, covers perfect and leaves them with good volume. Sassy eyelashes ;)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH

I like to use covergirl. I like the eyeliners. I have used them for a while and I always know what to expect. It is definitely affordable which is why I use it.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
BC, Canada

Covergirl carries my very favourite brand of drugstore mascara (Supersizer), and while I have found some of their products lacking I think they have really been stepping up their game lately.
Magali V.
Magali V.

esta marca es una que tiene los mejores cosmeticos que podes llegar a pedir.
no vendria mal unos para regalo de navidad
manuela z.
manuela z.

una marca genial, muy buenos productos ademas las campañas que hacen son muy buenas. la recomiendo a todas las chicas.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown, Ontario

One of the best drugstore brands ever ! There price point is amazing! And they have everything you need ! I get mine at Walmart! They have everything from mascara to powder ! I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't !
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Lachute

COVERGIRL is a good brand that you can find in almost all pharmacy. They have a lot of different products for different styles.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.