BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha A.
Caracas
I suffer from asthma and allergies, Covergirl is one of the brands I can use without being afraid of allergies after use but it's a little bit expensive, I love Covergirls just like it is and I wouldn't change the, I would love to be able to buy it more often.
Tara J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous fresh completion - oil free foundation is amazing!

It's perfect for sensitive skin, and stays on your face all day. Sometimes I don't use setting spray, and it stays on my skin all day! It works wonders - covers everything perfectly! My favourite foundation so far!
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The covergirl Hello Gorgeous foundations are absolutely beautiful. They have a semi-matte finish and can be build up to give light-full coverage. This foundation is very affordable, can be picked up basically anywhere, and has a classic Covergirl scent.
Tanwi C.
mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've owned three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Annick B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl product. I've stared to use this line of make up when my neighbor use to work for product gamble as a sales rep . Would come at our house with goodie bags full if covergirl product . That is when I switch to covergirl . Love it
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
I use several Covergirl products. One that I love is their loose face powder. It is easy to apply, gives a beautiful finish, and does a great job of keeping my face looking fresh and non-oily. It is my go-to face powder and it is inexpensive which is a bonus!
Rawnii J.
Great local store brand, affordable and the quality is good. If you are balling on a budget, this brand is it for you. I haven't shopped from this brand in a while but when I did I found some great products. I loved the lipsticks from this brand a lot.
Jayna D.
A good brand for drugstore makeup but recently found out that they test on animals. That's heartbreaking to hear which is why I'm giving this 2 stars. I do not encourage you to buy form this brand as you can find many brand that produce similar quality, without harming anyone.
Alexandra S.
COVERGIRL is a great makeup and beauty brand for woman and men. They have a huge range of make up to choose from. From mascara, foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow and more . I really like this brand and i like how they have more affordable products but then if want to spend a bit of money there are some really great products
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drugstore brands out there. I swear by their translucent powder to set my face. They are very affordable and have nice packaging and most of their products are good quality. In addition, when I had issues with products, this company had the best customer service.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.