BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennie P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Always use cover girl foundation and coverup because it matches so many different skin tone options! It goes on very smooth and doesn't clog up my power brush!
Desiree B.
A go to drug store makeup, when you're not looking forward to having an expensive brand, but does just as good as coverage and lost lasting job as high ends do
Michelle W.
Guelph
Great products at an affordable price. I love the lipsticks and mascaras and have always found a concealer and foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone.
Heidi A.
Brockville, ON
I do live these products. I find that they are one of the top drugstore store brands. There mascara has always been my go to. And the pricing isn't that bad.
Krystal B.
Quality makeup for the price that I've pretty much stuck to as my go to for the past 6+ years. I mostly use their concealer, foundation and pressed powder.
Megan P.
I use the powder foundation and bronze. I love both. They are reasonably priced and last, I find they don't cake up on my face and give my a natural look.
April T.
La Puente, CA
I like using their eyeliner . It seems to smear less and stays on well . I only use black eye liner and am always looking for what works the best for me .
MARILYN H.
I like the pressed facial powder. It has great coverage and the price is middle of the road and there is always internet coupons for Covergirl products
Penny K.
Fredericton, NB
I love the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer and powder. It has great coverage and lasts all day. It is very easy to use and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Patz E.
I usually use many products from this brand and I'm satisface with it!, I would recommen to buy concealers and mascaras, they are affordable and great!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.