Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Royston, GA

Covergirl face powder has been a favorite of mine for 30 years. Covergirl is very affordable and of good quality.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
LeeAnn B.
LeeAnn B.
North Attleboro, MA

Cover girl black onto eye liner..been using it since 1981...same exact product..love it
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
London, Ontario, ON

Great quality of make up all around for every product they bring out! The eye shadows are not chalky and are blend able! Everything is reasonably priced and you can't really complain for a good drugstore line!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Usually very reasonably priced and easy to find. Decent quality for price. Would rather spend a little more for better quality products.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH

Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI

I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Raven, VA

Covergirl cream Fondation is my absolute favorite and covers flawlessly and it's not thick looking like some foundation can be. The price is also great.
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL

I love cover girl products. I have not tried anything from them that I didn't like. They have good products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.