COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Melisha K.
Melisha K.
I love this cover girl mascara. Forgot the name. I need to find the name and get another one for myself
Breck L.
Breck L.
Victoria, BC
Covergirl has great lipstick. Their pigment stays on for long periods of time and applies really nicely
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Crawley, West Sussex
The natural is what I love and the products of cevergirl because of that, very natural and easy to use
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
me gustan muchos sus labiales y bases correctores entre otros por si puedo me traigo todo de la tienda
Maria C.
Maria C.
Caracas
I loves this brand! I love the mascaras they have, they always let my lashes really long and beautiful
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Campbell River
Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy this company for their mascara. It makes my lashes so long and full without clumping!!
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Its so easy to buy. And to get and to use and so nice and various anda so nice i really recommend
Kimberley N.
Kimberley N.
Calgary
I use super thick lash mascara. It is great makes my eyes look nice and full. Used it for 8 years
Elvan D.
Elvan D.
Toronto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl products when I use them is like I not wearing any make up at all it's so lite
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.