BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON, ON
The concealer stick is my must have product to hide blemishes. I've use it for years and love it. It's inexpensive and works.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
they need to step their game but i do love some of their products. i need to check them out more and become familiar with it
Alia C.
Alia C.
Englehart
I use the covergirl foundation and find it to be.light but good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or oily and stays on all day
Carol P.
Carol P.
Manteo
Light weight moisturizing foundation for dry, full skin. Made me look 10 years younger, and felt light, and non smothering.
Paula R.
Paula R.
Bella Vista
its good, its cheap and i love de quality of this brand, but I think they can do better products, because they are awasome.
Rose Y.
Rose Y.
Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Marìa M.
Marìa M.
me encanta usarlos sobre todo los polvos, su cobertura es perfecta y su acabado mate no deja reflejar la grasa de la piel
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Sus mascaras de pestañas a prueba de agua son muy buenas. Duran todo el día, cumplen lo que prometen y son muy económicas
Karen H.
Karen H.
I like its variety, presentation and that is in stores in my country, some products are expensive but worth buying them
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Good quality make up. Eye shadow and mascara remove easily so long as it's not water proof it's impossible to wash away
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.