Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Gracelyn K.
Gracelyn K.
Beverly Hills, CA

I love Covergirl Mascara because it is not only affordable, but also looks amazing! The Last Blast Product is probably my favorite mascara. I think wearing the mascara gives me more confidence and makes me feel really pretty, which is always nice!
Luzi M.
Luzi M.

I like cover girl because it very great and not expensive it's very very affordable pros are you can get it anywhere cons are nothing it is affordable for anyone I will shop there again and recommend it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE

Love the products. Affordable. Easy to find. Great selection. Great for all skin types.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.

I'm a huge fan of Covergirls concealer stick. I also really like their pressed powder for oily skin. Great prices and great quality.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Lexington, KY

I always find myself using these products although there is nothing too special about them. Where other drug store brands have become better quality I feel this one remains pretty low end. I would love for them to make some changes especially in foundation for darker skin.
Cora C.
Cora C.
Hawthorne, CA

Who doesn't love cover girl? The prices are reasonable and they have amazing mascara. I love cover girl
Angela E.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC

Love everything about cover girl. This is one of the only products I can use that doesn't break my face out
Dana P.
Dana P.
Gilbert, SC

Affordable cosmetics and they always work well for me. I usually buy cover girl products.
Arlyn Z.
Arlyn Z.
Mexicali

I like this makeup a lot, I used base, dust, among others. But on one occasion the base made grains come out, they could improve that
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

Reliable brand with reliable products at reliable prices. You can never go wrong with their lipsticks and I love the lip crayon i recently purchased! Love this brand so much. Also the mascara is great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.