BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

COVERGIRL
I usually use their makeup. The colors of eyeshadow is very nice and their mascara actually work for my eyelashes
Madyson P.
Madyson P.
Yarmouth, NS
Just like their commercials promise it's a great product leaves a flawless finish to the face love every product
Tianna T.
Tianna T.
Parksville
Cover girl covers all my girl. After I apply cover girl in the morning and I am the best boy you will ever see.
Fanny R.
Fanny R.
Podrían mejorar la calidad de algunos de sus productos y también la originalidad de sus campañas publicitarias.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great inexpensive and lots of product to try out for cheap! Some of the staff this crappy no pigment and bad!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Duncan, BC
Love the lash blast mascara. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and washes off easily without too much scrubbing
C F.
C F.
Love their liquid foundation last a good amount of time with good coverage. Matches my skin color perfectly
Meegan L.
Meegan L.
Esta marca de belleza es muy buena,la calidad de los productos es excelente y los precios muy accesibles.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
The best mascara I have ever used, I always buy them and they are the best, I will never change my choice
Raissa S.
Raissa S.
Great product line.. easy application.long lasting.. love the mascaras. Affordable price and easy to find
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.