Add a Photo
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The best mascara I have ever used, I always buy them and they are the best, I will never change my choice
Raissa S.
Raissa S.
Jan. 2, 2017, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great product line.. easy application.long lasting.. love the mascaras. Affordable price and easy to find
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Winnipeg
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the liquid foundation except for the strong smell. Very durable, lasts most of the day and evening.
Melisha K.
Melisha K.
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this cover girl mascara. Forgot the name. I need to find the name and get another one for myself
Breck L.
Breck L.
Victoria, BC
Dec. 23, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has great lipstick. Their pigment stays on for long periods of time and applies really nicely
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Crawley, West Sussex
Feb. 7, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The natural is what I love and the products of cevergirl because of that, very natural and easy to use
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
me gustan muchos sus labiales y bases correctores entre otros por si puedo me traigo todo de la tienda
Maria C.
Maria C.
Caracas
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I loves this brand! I love the mascaras they have, they always let my lashes really long and beautiful
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Campbell River
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really enjoy this company for their mascara. It makes my lashes so long and full without clumping!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.