Add a Photo

Photos (107)
emmy-lou f.
emmy-lou f.
mascouche

Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fredericton, NB

Covergirl foundation is the only one i can use that dont make me break out and isnt oily
Isabella G.
Isabella G.

Covergirl is muy favorite line of makeup because is ver y easy for use and is the better
Ana Clara P.
Ana Clara P.

Super super suuper super recommendable I love all products I have a beautiful collection
michelle g.
michelle g.
Scarborough

I really like cover girl products they work really will and the prices are pretty great.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Bloomington, IL

I use Cover Girls eyeliner - charcoal color - goes in smooth and fits in my makeup bag.
Marelsa B.
Marelsa B.

I love the eyeshadows colors and their prices. Walgreens sell them at very nice prices.
Jacy M.
Jacy M.
Fortune Bridge, PE

Covergirl concealer is always a go to for me. Cover everything and blend so smoothly
Maria L.
Maria L.

FULL LASH BLOOM MASCARA. I LOVE IT,IS AMAZING,LITERALLY...

I THINK IT`S VERY GOOD!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Las marcarás son geniales duran demasiado y no generan tanto grumo como las otras
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.