Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Chantel C.
Chantel C.
Edmonton

one of the only types of makeup i can use without breaking out. i love their products. great for really fair skin
Omg the cover girl masscara is to die for it gives great volume for my short lashes I use this masscara every day
Kareena C.
Kareena C.
Arecibo

Cover girl is a great brand not too expensive and make you look nice all the time love their mascara and eyeliner
I usually use their makeup. The colors of eyeshadow is very nice and their mascara actually work for my eyelashes
Harmoni M.
Harmoni M.
Windsor

I use Covergirl products in my everyday makeup routine. They're very good quality and so affordable. I love them
Madyson P.
Madyson P.
Yarmouth, NS

Just like their commercials promise it's a great product leaves a flawless finish to the face love every product
Tianna T.
Tianna T.
Parksville

Cover girl covers all my girl. After I apply cover girl in the morning and I am the best boy you will ever see.
Fanny R.
Fanny R.

Podrían mejorar la calidad de algunos de sus productos y también la originalidad de sus campañas publicitarias.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , Alberta

Great inexpensive and lots of product to try out for cheap! Some of the staff this crappy no pigment and bad!
Ana S.
Ana S.

Me encanta la marca covergirl y si de blush se trata mucho mejor utilizo el 104 bronce y me queda excelente.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.