Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO

I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Debi B.
Debi B.
Lynn, MA

Reasonably priced, true long lasting colors and quality that I can rely on. The problem is that as soon as I find something I like, it's out of season, out of stock or has become another part of the Cover Girl line. I keep finding new things to fall in love with!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Howell

It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
London, Ontario, ON

Great quality of make up all around for every product they bring out! The eye shadows are not chalky and are blend able! Everything is reasonably priced and you can't really complain for a good drugstore line!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Usually very reasonably priced and easy to find. Decent quality for price. Would rather spend a little more for better quality products.
Emily I.
Emily I.
Lincoln, NE

I usually buy the lengthening mascara and it works great. I also get it in waterproof, but it still easy to remove, which can be frustrating when my eyes water.
Becky E.
Becky E.

Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI

I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Raven, VA

Covergirl cream Fondation is my absolute favorite and covers flawlessly and it's not thick looking like some foundation can be. The price is also great.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE

Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.