BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Maria Paola R.
Maria Paola R.
Orlando, FL
I've been using this brand since I was a teenager and I just cannot stop loving it because the time passes by and they come up with new amazing products that make more obsessed. I will keep using this brand!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For drugstore makeup this is probably he best in my opinion. They offer so many options from lipstick, eyeshadow, liners, blush, foundations, primers, mascara, you name it, they have just about everything.
Maria Paula U.
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
My favorite brand to buy mascara and sometimes I like to try their new products, their products are the best, with the best quality, and best prices. The mascaras really make your eyes pop and look awesome
Tatum W.
Tatum W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't buy too much from Covergirl, but I do often buy their foundation. I haven't had a bad experience with it, and from what I've experienced, it is good quality at a good price, for a drugstore brand.
Angela F.
Angela F.
The cost is reasonable, i like how light and airy it is applied to my face, it does not make me feel like i got makeup on. , again i cannot give a picture i am on low income and cannot afford a smartphone
Gabriela n.
Gabriela n.
timbío
he usado losesmaltes y una mascara de pestañas de covergirl, los esaltes tienen una gran variedad de tono y la mascara de pestañas es hermosa su cepillo las deja con un aspecto abundantes y muy largas
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Managua
los polvos no me sirven no he encontrado uno realmente q sea para morena los tonos q hay mas son para personas blancas al igual que las bases no las puedo usar por los tonos son muy claros para mi
Alexa-Marie S.
Alexa-Marie S.
Edmonton
Best company for mascara, my go to is the clump crusher mascara for its smooth formulation, it doesn't create clumps that can be unattractive. I will continue to pick this staple up over and over.
Dina C.
Dina C.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The makeup provides excellent coverage, wonderful colours and a beautiful natural look

Price is comparable and affordable

With a wide range of products it is easy to find what you are looking for
Shelia M.
Shelia M.
Heath Springs, SC
Not impressed with liquid foundation. Seemed to be thicker back when I was a teenager with better coverage. Now even with moisturizer and facial primer it just doesn't cover well. Too watery.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.