Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Paula R.
Paula R.
Bella Vista

its good, its cheap and i love de quality of this brand, but I think they can do better products, because they are awasome.
Rose Y.
Rose Y.

Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico

Sus mascaras de pestañas a prueba de agua son muy buenas. Duran todo el día, cumplen lo que prometen y son muy económicas
Marìa M.
Marìa M.

me encanta usarlos sobre todo los polvos, su cobertura es perfecta y su acabado mate no deja reflejar la grasa de la piel
Stevie C.
Stevie C.

Good quality make up. Eye shadow and mascara remove easily so long as it's not water proof it's impossible to wash away
Eliana C.
Eliana C.
Distrito Nacional

My personal kit it "ready set gorgeous " from covergirl, my skin feels great and í feel totally ready for my bussy day!
Karen H.
Karen H.

I like its variety, presentation and that is in stores in my country, some products are expensive but worth buying them
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
lepreau, New Brunswick

Love the cover girl line of makeup.goes on smooth with no botching and flawless results.especially love their coverip
kieshean j.
kieshean j.

Covergirl makes a pretty decent primer. Its not my go to however it gets the job done when im out of my fav primer
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Montreal

COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer
Amazing concealer, not high coverage, good shades, doesn't crease
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.