BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Sus mascaras de pestañas a prueba de agua son muy buenas. Duran todo el día, cumplen lo que prometen y son muy económicas
Marìa M.
Marìa M.
me encanta usarlos sobre todo los polvos, su cobertura es perfecta y su acabado mate no deja reflejar la grasa de la piel
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Good quality make up. Eye shadow and mascara remove easily so long as it's not water proof it's impossible to wash away
Eliana C.
Eliana C.
Distrito Nacional
My personal kit it "ready set gorgeous " from covergirl, my skin feels great and í feel totally ready for my bussy day!
Karen H.
Karen H.
I like its variety, presentation and that is in stores in my country, some products are expensive but worth buying them
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
lepreau, New Brunswick
Love the cover girl line of makeup.goes on smooth with no botching and flawless results.especially love their coverip
Tayghen L.
Tayghen L.
I buy mostly the 24 hr or long lasting lipsticks from Covergirl. They are the best since the really do last long.
Chantel C.
Chantel C.
Edmonton
one of the only types of makeup i can use without breaking out. i love their products. great for really fair skin
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
T8r1j8
Omg the cover girl masscara is to die for it gives great volume for my short lashes I use this masscara every day
Kareena C.
Kareena C.
Arecibo
Cover girl is a great brand not too expensive and make you look nice all the time love their mascara and eyeliner
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.