COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Winnipeg

Love the liquid foundation except for the strong smell. Very durable, lasts most of the day and evening.
Melisha K.
Melisha K.

I love this cover girl mascara. Forgot the name. I need to find the name and get another one for myself
Breck L.
Breck L.

Covergirl has great lipstick. Their pigment stays on for long periods of time and applies really nicely
Diana G.
Diana G.

Sus productos son geniales, encontramos pocos en mi país pero son muy buenos. Quisiera tenerlos todos!!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Crawley, West Sussex

The natural is what I love and the products of cevergirl because of that, very natural and easy to use
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.

me gustan muchos sus labiales y bases correctores entre otros por si puedo me traigo todo de la tienda
Maria C.
Maria C.
Caracas

I loves this brand! I love the mascaras they have, they always let my lashes really long and beautiful
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Campbell River

Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Juliana A.
Juliana A.

Really enjoy this company for their mascara. It makes my lashes so long and full without clumping!!
Barbara A.
Barbara A.

Its so easy to buy. And to get and to use and so nice and various anda so nice i really recommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.