BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela F.
The cost is reasonable, i like how light and airy it is applied to my face, it does not make me feel like i got makeup on. , again i cannot give a picture i am on low income and cannot afford a smartphone
Tatum W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't buy too much from Covergirl, but I do often buy their foundation. I haven't had a bad experience with it, and from what I've experienced, it is good quality at a good price, for a drugstore brand.
Gabriela n.
timbío
he usado losesmaltes y una mascara de pestañas de covergirl, los esaltes tienen una gran variedad de tono y la mascara de pestañas es hermosa su cepillo las deja con un aspecto abundantes y muy largas
Stephanie M.
Managua
los polvos no me sirven no he encontrado uno realmente q sea para morena los tonos q hay mas son para personas blancas al igual que las bases no las puedo usar por los tonos son muy claros para mi
Alexa-Marie S.
Edmonton
Best company for mascara, my go to is the clump crusher mascara for its smooth formulation, it doesn't create clumps that can be unattractive. I will continue to pick this staple up over and over.
Dina C.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The makeup provides excellent coverage, wonderful colours and a beautiful natural look

Price is comparable and affordable

With a wide range of products it is easy to find what you are looking for
Shelia M.
Heath Springs, SC
Not impressed with liquid foundation. Seemed to be thicker back when I was a teenager with better coverage. Now even with moisturizer and facial primer it just doesn't cover well. Too watery.
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always affordable, reliable and they always have the best colors and variety. Their eyeshadows are my favorite. As long as I have been wearing makeup, I always have a few CoverGirl shades.
Letitia W.
Mercier
Love the foundation! I usually use foundation in the winter to add an extra layer of moisturized. The Covergirl foundation is easy to apply and looks natural and also smooths out the skin.
Brier P.
some CoverGirl products are amazing don't get me wrong but however there foundations can be really greasy for oily skin as it looks simply gross. Still love the quality of other products:)
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.