Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Omg the cover girl masscara is to die for it gives great volume for my short lashes I use this masscara every day
Kareena C.
Kareena C.
Arecibo
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand not too expensive and make you look nice all the time love their mascara and eyeliner
Jan. 6, 2017, 5:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually use their makeup. The colors of eyeshadow is very nice and their mascara actually work for my eyelashes
Madyson P.
Madyson P.
Yarmouth, NS
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Just like their commercials promise it's a great product leaves a flawless finish to the face love every product
Tianna T.
Tianna T.
Parksville
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl covers all my girl. After I apply cover girl in the morning and I am the best boy you will ever see.
Fanny R.
Fanny R.
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Podrían mejorar la calidad de algunos de sus productos y también la originalidad de sus campañas publicitarias.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , Alberta
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great inexpensive and lots of product to try out for cheap! Some of the staff this crappy no pigment and bad!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Duncan, BC
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the lash blast mascara. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and washes off easily without too much scrubbing
C F.
C F.
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their liquid foundation last a good amount of time with good coverage. Matches my skin color perfectly
Meegan L.
Meegan L.
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Esta marca de belleza es muy buena,la calidad de los productos es excelente y los precios muy accesibles.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.